Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (90029 Views)

Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) / Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Milllz: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

I normally don't bother commenting on nairaland. I just post my news and go. However I make an exception this time.

PDP is doing everything negative to win.

They have been accusing the APC of rigging just so everyone would be monitoring APC while they do their own rigging.

The two people who tried to blow up the bridge in Ebonyi are ipob members and they have been arrested. I can bet they are working for PDP.

The Kaduna killings was surely a PDP doing and aimed at wanting the people to retaliate but el rufai responded swiftly and the killers have been arrested.

They want to scuttle tomorrow at all costs. From massive deployment of fake news to deaths to rigging

You claim to be posting news!! The statements you made above reeks of bias and unprofessional journalism.

Just say who you represent and stop acting like you care about the good of the country.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by ObaKlaz: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
dawno2008:
[s]I pledge to Nigeria my country, To remove Buhari and Osinbajo To be gentle, loyal on election, To vote Atiku with all my strength, To protect my pvc, and uphold no violence and trouble. So help me God.
#Atikulated
No amount of propaganda will change my mind[/s]
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Bolo12: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
haywire07:
PDP has been playing the rigging games since 2003 , but it's only when the tide is against them that they cry foul.
This is an APC guy
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Iceness:
[b][/b] See all dis ones
How will someone jus type useless figures on A4 paper with black and white and then will now carry it out on the road so dat he will be caught and now really implicate himself and his boss
Okay how did he expect to announce it
Mcheeeew I don't know why APC will not jus accept imminent defeat without unnecessary propaganda

Have you watched the video? He confessed to have been sent by the SA to ikpeazu under the governors direct instruction to hand over that result to the returning officer in the state.

Perhaps they are now to transfer that to the original Inec result sheets.

He was arrested at a stop search. The documents were in his car

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by solosecky(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
in this country some people go school but they no get sence, just a printer and a laptop could do this sharp sharp, atleast make we use our common sence nw.in this country some people go school but they no get sence, just a printer and a laptop could do this sharp sharp, atleast make we use our common sence nw.in this country some people go school but they no get sence, just a printer and a laptop could do this sharp sharp, atleast make we use our common sence nw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by ajericho(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

What is sensitive about some pieces of thrash typed in an A4 paper?

Not even a coloured INEC sheet.

Why is APC like this?
and if its is other way round,davido for don carry am

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Milllz:

You claim to be posting news!! The statements you made above reeks of bias and unprofessional journalism.

Just say who you represent and stop acting like you care about the good of the country.

Those are facts. The Ebonyi bridge bomb scare were ipob guys. The Kaduna killings were totally uncalled for and conveniently carried out on the eve of the elections.

It all does not Add up. Someone is pulling the strings to all this mayhem. It cannot be the ruling party because it would put them in bad light. Its simply the opposition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by tuniski: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
senatordave1:
Binikingdowm and your other monikers,tuniski etc i have been vindicated.whenever i say that elections do not hold in the ss,se but votes allocated,you guys argued.see it here.

#BuhariMustGo all these shenanigans won't save buhari.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by homegirl1: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
LUBBISH. talk about the one that happened in Lagos by one Iyaloja. NEXT PLEASE.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Ojiofor: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikpeazu and Abia state PDP chapter will fail woefully this time around.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by eddie7: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
If the thumb printed ballot sheets caught in Kano is prototype, surely this result sheet is a sample and as such can be disregarded.... 1 vs 1....
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Milllz: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

Those are facts. The Ebonyi bridge bomb scare were ipob guys. The Kaduna killings were totally uncalled for and conveniently carried out on the eve of the elections.

It all does not Add up. Someone is pulling the strings to all this mayhem. It cannot be the ruling party because it would put them in bad light. Its simply the opposition

You’re still making definitive statements.
Don’t say you’re sure of what you’re not sure of.

And btw, no one has been arrested for the kaduna killings. Believe what you hear at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Masogemstones(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

Why is APC like this?

APC propaganda at work

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by awa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

Why is APC like this?

Desperation is what we call it
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Kuginzi: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Iceness:
[b][/b] See all dis ones
How will someone jus type useless figures on A4 paper with black and white and then will now carry it out on the road so dat he will be caught and now really implicate himself and his boss
Okay how did he expect to announce it
Mcheeeew I don't know why APC will not jus accept imminent defeat without unnecessary propaganda
Nnah! Be sincere for once. Keep sentiment apart and say no to any form of evil. When u die, can u face your Lord with your heart full of insincerity, lies, deceit and hatred??

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by gidgiddy: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Im sure thst most states already have their own prepared results, it's just that Abia state is unlucky to have their own exposed early
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Now apc has come with their satanic gimmick. I just told a friend after hearing INEC postponement news that in a few hours apc will come up with a story to shift blame from INEC and apc game to rig the election on PDP now here we go.

Do anyone need to rig for pdp in Abia state? Even the rats in the bush knows SE is for pdp so why would anyone want rig it again? I'm too big and smart to fall for all these apc babyish antics.

I have witness so many set up and plan games in life that I hardly fall for cheap antics like this. I have seen where a new paper sheet was created to look like 10 years old paper just to deceive and drive home a point so what the hell does apc has to say?

I know apc will cook it up to blame pdp. I can't just stand the way I hate apc. Nothing in life annoys me like apc as a party because I don't understand how some people are just so comfortable in lies it beat my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by SirIconR(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
The Orji Ozo Kalu strategy.....
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Bondinus(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sorry but how did the security people catch him with just piece of paper and he is vomiting everything out so fast. Yet the paper is this squeezed. Please let us use one brains here, think outside the boxes. It's obvious, this week is aligation week, just mark my words.
FYI, INEC result sheet since 2011 has never been like this, it is never typed. It's written with biros, pens etc never typed.
APC... continue
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by 2019elections: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Funny how dumb people can be. Does that mean only 4 parties are contesting the presidential election going by the result sheet? Pls, let's learn how to think rightly
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Numlock: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

Why is APC like this?

APC and propaganda are like bread and butter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by salbis(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Watch the video oga. I just did and my throat just dried up of water now.

He mentioned names, has Abia state government letter heads along with many other documents as well as Inec documents.

PDP is finished
Only low wattage-brains will believe this.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Highbee28(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nice talk sir
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by SirIconR(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
De Orji Ozo Kalu strategy
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Milllz:

You’re still making definitive statements.
Don’t say you’re sure of what you’re not sure of.

And btw, no one has been arrested for the kaduna killings. Believe what you hear at your own peril.

I am simply connecting the dots unlike you.

If you think all these mayhem recently is just coincidence then you are not thinking.

Just on front page today a car loaded with arms was apprehended in zamfara. Also conveniently around this same period.

Kaduna is an APC stronghd and so is zamfara. If they cause enough mayhem, they will get the people to distrust the President.

I see a pattern even if you deny that there isn't any

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Uche352(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is an election everybody was shouting go and get your PVC...ipob was right all along...rigged elections...I hope the same pvcs was used to get those figures...we better think well in this country...
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bondinus:
Sorry but how did the security people catch him with just piece of paper and he is vomiting everything out so fast. Yet the paper is this squeezed. Please let us use one brains here, think outside the boxes. It's obvious, this week is aligation week, just mark my words.
FYI, INEC result sheet since 2011 has never been like this, it is never typed. It's written with biros, pens etc never typed.
APC... continue

Watch the video
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by noeloge82(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

Pls did you by chance this morning hear that d kaduna killings was just a panic alert, that no such was confirmed by d villagers or security in d area
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
jrusky:
Now apc has come with their satanic gimmick. I just told a friend after hearing INEC postponement news that in a few hours apc will come up with a story to shift blame from INEC and apc game to rig the election on PDP now here we go.

Do anyone need to rig for pdp in Abia state? Even the rats in the bush knows SE is for pdp so why would anyone want rig it again? I'm too big and smart to fall for all these apc babyish antics.

I have witness so many set up and plan games in life that I hardly fall for cheap antics like this. I have seen where a new paper sheet was created to look like 10 years old paper just to deceive and drive home a point so what the hell does apc has to say?

Check the time I opened the thread. The news broke 2 solid hours before I posted it here and this was well before Inec called for a postponement

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.