Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (51750 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

It might not be because of the money. Anyways, easy on her.

Yes! because she wants to "slay"
Extra money to surf AliExpress.Thats just it!She has a brother based in China that keeps sending stuffs.Infact as we speak,I saw some new ladies clothes lying in my elder brothers room...I'm sure he bought them for her.
Yet!She dey do ad hoc staff.Sis,if na beat,she go collect.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

She is an Adult and she is capable of making her own decision. If you truly love her you wouldn't want to hurt her man, so what make you different from the Political thugs you are protecting her from? what if you beat her and hurt her more than you expected ? is she your punching Bag ? can someone else do the same to you ? You are just an Animal. If you try that in A sensible country you will rot in Jail, that's why many of you ended in Jail in the West, you can't separate humanity from animality

You people and this western world talk again... I'm laughing at y'all.
If only you know what these senseless idealogies are causing.
I don't support the beating, but reprimand is necessary for youthful exuberance. You don't fold your arms and watch your child tow the wrong part because he or she js 16 or 18.

When they are helpless drug addicts or raped or stabbed, you'd still have yourself to blame for not setting those boundaries man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by wristbangle: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,

cheesy
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2019
greenprince:

I don't support this argument. When she's hurt, it's him who'll cough out the bills most likely, it's his poor heart that'll be wrenched. As Africans, this has always been our lifestyle and helped to keep some of us in check. Besides, when you look deep enough, you'd realise your life isn't really your life.

If you truly love her you wouldn't be able to take up your hands and lay it on her, what make you different from the animal she is running away from? You have been doing that in Africa and how has that been working out for you? Try that in the West and you will rot in Jail.

You don't own her and she is not your Slave.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by AfDapone: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Even the election will last last be declared inconclusive

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Delaw00(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2019
They saw it ,dem no wan tlk am nhi lol
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Oshin56(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2019
As a Nigerian If you can survive in this country there's no part of the world you will hustle that you will not make it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Yes! because she wants to "slay"
Extra money to surf AliExpress.Thats just it!She has a brother based in China that keeps sending stuffs.Infact as we speak,I saw some new ladies clothes lying in my elder brothers room...I'm sure he bought them for her.
Yet!She dey do ad hoc staff.Sis,if na beat,she go collect.

Good to know you taking care of your lil sister. I try to do same for all the girls in my family so they won't go asking for money from men. It is the responsibility of families, not boyfriends, o take care of their daughters.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Facetoface(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Inec did not even apologize in her statement of postponement. What arrogance!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Gforce2019: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Buhari just postponed the doomsday. If he likes let him postpone the election indefinitely he will still lose, this time even woefully

God knows i hate this apc with passion especially their senseless supporters om social media.... Stupid bunch of idiots

... meaningless comments.

Even Atiku that's vying for position can not make this hateful comments...
Devilish human being. .
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Offpoint:
You guys should stop generalizing everything, which one be *Nigerians angry over...*? it should be "some Nigerians angry over..."

I'm not angry and I don't have any reason to be, they ain't doing it for free.

If you quote me to say nonsense I swear to God your street transformer will blow.
bros may u pass tru what I passed tru yesterday nyt all in vain....

for how much wey we never receive a dime.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=Olawalesmarter post=75782343]

[s]
She is an Adult and she is capable of making her own decision. If you truly love her you wouldn't want to hurt her man, so what make you different from the Political thugs you are protecting her from? what if you beat her and hurt her more than you expected ? is she your punching Bag ? can someone else do the same to you ? You are just an Animal. If you try that in A sensible country you will rot in Jail, that's why many of you ended in Jail in the West, you can't separate humanity from animality [/quote[/s]]

You know Nigeria is not a sensible country and you're still talking?You're an idiot if you think I will allow this government subject my baby sister to sleeping like a refugee on bare ground because of 13k! Humanity is keeping her away from being hacked to death by Do or die politicians in this cesspit.Animality is folks like you that don't see the extent to which this country disregard the plights of Nigerian youth.Ewure

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by danchi2019(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2019
this is nigeria
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Well... Those Corpers should have stayed at Home and not bother Turning up Atall.

Afterall one of the corpers who is Supposed to be working at the one of the so called Election polling stations Today has been in my Bed since last Night. As if she Already Knew About the postponement, Anyway. Good for her!! The other corpers who turned up are Fools, She said. This is Nigeria, dat na dere! own palaver! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by ayusco85(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
Just go to know that my little sister is one of the staffers,like I don't understand in the world why she got herself involved after all the money we spend on her.I know how much my younger brother wired to her account lately.The kind beat wey I go beat her when she gets to the house is loading.

Are u okay at all. Why the hell will u beat ur sister. Are u her father? U can't try it in my house, my dad will so finish u with his mouth eh. I pity ur gf and ur future wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2019
greenprince:

You people and this western world talk again... I'm laughing at y'all.
If only you know what these senseless idealogies are causing.
I don't support the beating, but reprimand is necessary for youthful exuberance. You don't fold your arms and watch your child tow the wrong part because he or she js 16 or 18.

When they are helpless drug addicts or raped or stabbed, you'd still have yourself to blame for not setting those boundaries man.

Many Hardcore thugs and Criminals grew up by getting seriously beaten in the hands of their parents at the end of the day they ran away from home because they couldn't take the aggresiveness of their Parents any longer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2019
ayusco85:

Are u okay at all. Why the hell will u beat ur sister. Are u her father? U can't try it in my house, my dad will so finish u with his mouth eh. I pity ur gf and ur future wife

Lol.Na my father self got to inform me.She is lucky he is now old,if not,na koboko be him brand.This useless country na him she want risk her life for? Rubbish!
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
Just go to know that my little sister is one of the staffers,like I don't understand in the world why she got herself involved after all the money we spend on her.I know how much my younger brother wired to her account lately.The kind beat wey I go beat her when she gets to the house is loading.

Make she just serve and take her certificate.Any extra suffer she gets herself involved in respect to this cesspit,na slap she go collect.
If you touch that girl eh! I will find your Bloody Ass and blow it the fuvk up Fool! woman beater. Go find people your own size. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Falz Voice --This Is Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
If you touch that girl eh! I will find your Bloody Ass and blow it the fuvk up Fool! woman beater. Go find people your own size.

Just a couple of slaps... that will be okay. undecided
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by varyo: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Buhari just postponed the doomsday. If he likes let him postpone the election indefinitely he will still lose, this time even woefully

God knows i hate this apc with passion especially their senseless supporters om social media.... Stupid bunch of idiots
The mind of Almight God can never be postponed.
Your time is up!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=nkwuocha post=75782655][/quote]

No one will stop you from being an animal, what make you different from all the things hurting her? Lay your hands on her and hurt her too, your type is always Woman beater and Wife Beater, any women around you is not safe. You are just a unatic
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
Well... Those Corpers should have stayed at Home and not bother Turning up Atall.

Afterall one of the corpers who is Supposed to be working at the one of the so called Election polling stations Today has been in my Bed since last Night. As if she Already Knew About the postponement, Anyway. Good for her!! The other corpers who turned up are Fools, She said. This is Nigeria, dat na dere! own palaver! grin

Look at this idiot!
So you knew it's a "So called".
And others who turned up are fools right?
You're a stupid fellow.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.Na my father self got to inform me.She is lucky he is now old,if not,na koboko be him brand.This useless country na him she want risk her life for? Rubbish!
One of the Girls who is supposed to work at one of the polling stations has been laying in my bed since last Night, As If she Already knew about the postponement. She said all the others corpers who turned up are Fools. This is Nigeria! she Ain't suffering For crooked politicians She says.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by derbykol(f): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Make she just serve and take her certificate.Any extra suffer she gets herself involved in respect to this cesspit,na slap she go collect.
Abeg don't beat her .She didn't do anything bad.However,she is an adult.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=nkwuocha post=75782655][/quote]

You said you will beat her, she need to run away from you too before you kill her
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by surevik(f): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Its a pity I tell you, thank God dear service finished before now.
The funny this now is that Buhari will still go out to vote cause he is not aware of the postponement grin
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Look at this idiot!
So you knew it's a "So called".
And others who turned up are fools right?
You're a stupid fellow.
Did you even read or understood my comment? grin

Anyway, Bite my ass!
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

No one will stop you from being an animal, what make you different from all the things hurting her? Lay your hands on her and hurt her too, your type is always Woman beater and Wife Beater, any women around you is not safe. You are just a unatic

Na...I'm not a wife beater.
Yes!I'm a sister beater.
It's called home training.She lacks nothing!That's why if she bleeps up,she needs to be dealt with as a reminder that being an Omo ale is alien to her bloodline.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
Did you even read or understood my comment? grin

Anyway, Bite my ass!

grin
I'm one of your nig-gays!
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by eterisan(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

No!She did!
We don't want her to do that!Let her serve and no extra risk should she get herself involved.
Are you the owner of her life? She's an adult who can take full responsibility for her actions... Stop ranting online already.

Direct your anger somewhere else... Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.