Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (51748 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Oldiesgoodies(f): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

I won't.If not for anything but for the soft spot I have for her.From my write up you should know I'm not bothered she played us for more money...I don't care.Im not just happy she is an adhoc staff.With the madness I'm seeing online,I can't just imagine her lying on the floor in the open.What kind of worthless experience is that?

Imeena, You're a good brother
Jisike.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:

Lol I'm "stooping to conquer"
So the new name na "stooping to conquer" okay oo!! grin
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin na dem carry nyash come give me oo!

grin grin grin
The yansh wey go kill you finally dey road
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

grin grin grin
The yansh wey go kill you finally dey road
grin grin
Na 10k nyash be dis corper nyash oo!
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Guy free me na!
We don't allow our girls get rotten.Abi kilode.Are you mad?My mother still have the right to slap me even at my age.Yes!
My family is different from yours....That's the way we are groom.We don't spare the rod and spoil the child.

Just because you are being treat like that doesn't make you to be obedient, have better manners, and make you a good man or woman more than people being treat with more freedom and Love in their Family.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Just because you are being treat like that doesn't make you to be obedient, have better manners, and make you a good man or woman more than people being treat with more freedom and Love in their Family.

Better manners can be as a result of good caning.
Leave me to my sister.We don't spare the rod where I come from.Peace
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by ayusco85(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.Na my father self got to inform me.She is lucky he is now old,if not,na koboko be him brand.This useless country na him she want risk her life for? Rubbish!

grin cheesy I get whr u are coming from

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2019
ayusco85:

grin cheesy I get whr u are coming from

grin grin
I don't care o.
Adhoc staff Rubbish!
You no school for naija,you want kill yourself for INEC?
So after money spent in hard currency,na to come back sleep for ground because of 13k.And an idiot say na "thrill"?
So if them steal her phone that costs so much shebi na we go replace am?And iPhone isn't cheap!And you say make she no collect slap? angry Or something worst happens,bros no be like that.What she did is nonsense, serious nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by ayusco85(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

grin grin
I don't care o.
Adhoc staff Rubbish!
You no school for naija,you want kill yourself for INEC?
So after money spent in hard currency,na to come back sleep for ground because of 13k.And an idiot say na "thrill"?
So if them steal her phone that costs so much shebi na we go replace am?And iPhone isn't cheap!And you say make she no collect slap? angry Or something worst happens,bros no be like that.What she did is nonsense, serious nonsense.

Now that I have more information, Pls humble her with some beating. She is not wise at all. She will surely deserve the beatings
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by LogicStatement: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,
Because they are not prophets but gamblers #churchbusiness
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Oluhills007: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2019
siralos135:

You can do better by posting a picture with the complete body of the truck. This picture up here won't do it for me
I tried uploading more pictures of it but the browser kept messing up...I didn't even choose the photo twice...
But you can let me have your digits so I can forward the pictures to you in WhatsApp

I had to screenshot because the original picture file was too huge to be uploaded on nairaland..I had to screenshot in order to reduce the quality

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by itarex: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2019
Quality20:
no need for any anger, this is simply an example of outdoor camping. Military n paramilitary do undertake such, so what's d big deal? In 2011 as an adhoc staff, I slept in d open, classrooms n corpers lounge and I didn't complain , so body shd try to score some cheap political points. Was APC or ds inec chair in power in 2011 and 2015?

this one is a disgrace... because u suffered... others must suffer the same way... your children will suffer same... and u tell them that rubbish
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2019
ayusco85:

Now that I have more information, Pls humble her with some beating. She is not wise at all. She will surely deserve the beatings
I have changed my mind grin grin
But I won't show I'm happy with her.She fit just enter house dey look me dey laugh ,I might end up laughing too cheesy
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by onajison(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Hey!!!

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by NkayStory(f): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=nkwuocha post=75782655][/quote]

Your anger is understandable but beating or slapping her is extremely wrong!..Serious scolding from you and your brothers should suffice
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Bobbybube(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Which kyn useless country be dis sef? I know how many billions of Naira were budgeted to Inec by the house. Ordinary food, travel, accommodation for one day you cannot provide? May God visit this wickedness upon their heads and their children.
If you like say Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Jeff9498(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
As for the corpers issue, it's a voluntary something. Nobody forced them
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by ikwutasco(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
i as a serving corps member can not express my bitterness over what i and my fellow corps members passed through yesterday 15 feb to 16 feb 2019 in Ondo state becus of election duty...i slept in an open school outside without security personnel, i didn't eat becus i was financially handicap at d moment hoping for my training allowance,my friends were sent to different local govt called Ilaje (96 corps members) without security personnels, they were attack by some hoodlums broke the windscreen of one of bus that took them there. With all d complains on dis administration i suffered d worst yesterday. op take note.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
NkayStory:

Your anger is understandable but beating or slapping her is extremely wrong!..Serious scolding from you and your brothers should suffice
Noted.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Basilekeh: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
I don't see anything here.. They are just trying to hype the whole thing...I did election as a coper last year..they tell you all this things during training and we all went cause of the juicy package involve... They were not forced.. That's how election has been in Nigeria I was also there yesterday... And come next week we will go there...so let them stop acting like they care... And besides that was outside Inec office.... RAC centre is always in a class room.......and we sleep there cause we recieve the sensitive materials at night
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Zither(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

No! I'm not!
I will give her a dirty slap.I wasn't aware of it till last night when I landed.She is a small girl serving,I don't want her risking her life for this worthless country.
The extra cash is just to surf AliExpress and get more shoes....So she needs to be dealt with.

Dude, calm down. I feel and understand you. In your shoes I would be really angry but I wouldn't lay a finger on her. Do try to make her see reason why putting her life in such kinds of risk is unwise. Think about it. There is a better approach than the one your anger has dictated to you. Hope you handle it with the calm, tender, but authoritative manner of a big brother. Violence solves nothing.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zither:

Dude, calm down. I feel and understand you. In your shoes I would be really angry but I wouldn't lay a finger on her. Do try to make her see reason why putting her life in such kinds of risk is unwise. Think about it. There is a better approach than the one your anger has dictated to you. Hope you handle it with the calm, tender, but authoritative manner of a big brother. Violence solves nothing.

Changed my mind already.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by FaroukM(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
NYSC DG, needs to frown at all this maltreatment of Corp member by INEC
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Valstresser: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=tendingNews post=75780800]Nigerians are angry over the treatment of youth corpers recruited as INEC Ad-hoc Staff.

Many of the corpers were seen sleeping outside at night, yet the elections were postponed.

Reacting to the postponement and corpers' plight, Banky W wrote:

"While we are all frustrated, please spare a thought for people who are most affected by the postponement... like our corpers who had to spend the night in terrible sleeping conditions, people who had weddings or other milestone occasions planned, etc. May God help us all."

Punch shared this video of Corps members, INEC Ad-hoc officials at Ketu where they spent the night.

Watch the videos HERE see more photos and reactions from angry Nigerians.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/2019-elections-corpers-sleep-outside.html?m=1[/i had same experience in 2012 Ondo guber election as a corp member. So this is the practice in every general election in Nigeria. ]
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Valstresser: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
[b][/b][quote author=ikwutasco post=75785646]i as a serving corps member can not express my bitterness over what i and my fellow corps members passed through yesterday 15 feb to 16 feb 2019 in Ondo state becus of election duty...i slept in an open school outside without security personnel, i didn't eat becus i was financially handicap at d moment hoping for my training allowance,my friends were sent to different local govt called Ilaje (96 corps members) without security personnels, they were attack by some hoodlums broke the windscreen of one of bus that took them there. With all d complains on dis administration i suffered d worst yesterday. op take note. [code][/code] reminds me of 2012 guber election i was in ese odo LGA. Had same experience too
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
what?! I ve just been charged for Assault for just smacking my 9 year old to brush her teeth. i am waiting for the courts decision and sentence date.

put that in your pipe and smoke it. grin (it means Imagine that)

Tell me you're kidding please �

It's both funny and pathetic at the same time
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
greenprince:

Tell me you're kidding please �

It's both funny and pathetic at the same time
i am not kidding! the dentist reported me to social services and social services called The police. the incident happened at the dentists.

It is the law, so we must Respect, If i Don't. the child will be taken into care and i will end up losing my child to Adoption. it's no joke.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
i am not kidding! the dentist reported me to social services and social services called The police. the incident happened at the dentists.

It is the law, so we must Respect, If i Don't. the child will be taken into care and i will end up losing my child to Adoption. it's no joke.

What the hell? I hear these things but haven't quite experienced it. Its

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.