Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (51752 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
i am not kidding! the dentist reported me to social services and social services called The police. the incident happened at the dentists.

It is the law, so we must Respect, If i Don't. the child will be taken into care and i will end up losing my child to Adoption. it's no joke.

What the hell? I hear these things happen but haven't quite experienced it, except with someone who complained of it in Sweden.

It's totally insane, nobody can love that child more than the parents, so that should be considered, except discipline gets extreme it's all for the child's good.

I hope it doesn't get too serious, I don't even know what to say anymore.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
greenprince:

What the hell? I hear these things happen but haven't quite experienced it, except with someone who complained of it in Sweden.

It's totally insane, nobody can love that child more than the parents, so that should be considered, except discipline gets extreme it's all for the child's good.

I hope it doesn't get too serious, I don't even know what to say anymore.
well.. it's true! cheesy

I will find out the out come when i Attend court next month. my child has been placed on a child protection, protecting her from me. laughable. cheesy even though she still lives with her mother, her mother is white English and we are divorced 5 years Ago, by the way. And that was the first time i have smacked her since since she was born 9 years Ago.

If you have children and living in Europe, becareful how you treat them outdoors, you don't know who is watching, you know? i used to say things like, yea! Rubbish!! British Government can not tell me how to raise my kids. well.. Apparently they can. as it Appears.

I am not condoning child Abuse and cruelty Though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Tunks2017(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
INEC IS A BLOODY FAILURE! angry
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by csunnyjoe2019: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,

Is it their job to see postponement vision?
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by makeitijn: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
abelswife:

Iginla did.
My neighbor is a member of his church. The guy kept on jubilating this morning on how accurate his prophet is... lipsrsealed and bla bla bla
a babalawo just gave an accurate after having sex with a side chick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti / The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.