Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (38363 Views)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
most nar are on NL.

because they got lot of likes on a comment or a post they believe they are speaking the gospel truth. Any opposition comment is like a personal attack on their self worth.

Some NL mod are in the same category.

19 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Preshy561(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
they made him feel worthless.
Who was That?
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

I didn't expect less. grin
imagine saying those words as I show you my Dick.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by olamiday12(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nice write up...
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Who was That?
your Ex

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
gbam. But there are some coded ones. How is home in this election period

My dear , there are no coded one . if you are good in reading eyes expression, body language and expressing himself to you, one on one . He won't be able to code it . Such narcissistic guys don't code , they show themselves, and they are like love me or hate me , I don't care. Anyways have never met the coded ones . undecided

But seriously, its no use dating them , immediately u notice , just cut off !

My Sister , home is cool. Enjoying everybit of it . smiley

I hope you are not working today o? Don't tell me, the patients there cant take a chill pill and allow u guys rest for one day!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Preshy561(f): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
your Ex
I never expected any intelligent or reasonable answer. grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
thebosstrevor:
most nar are on NL.

because they got lot of likes on a comment or a post they believe they are speaking the gospel truth. Any opposition comment is like a personal attack on their self worth.

Some NL mod are in the same category .
You are dangerously close to a ban... Lool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by LordKO(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Your submission is almost perfectly in order. However, you lump narcissistic, egoistic, conceited and egotistic traits together. There are thin lines/differences among them. One thing possessors of the traits have in common is penchant for subjugation (they're of the manipulative ethical leaning). They personify subjugation. Someone of the manipulative ethical leaning can possess either a calm or boisterous personality - the calm ones are more dangerous.

For example:

- Contrary to this erroneous assertion about narcissists "They take and take until the giver is half of themselves." Everything is transaction-business-like to narcissists and they don't pretend about it - they're not alstruistic givers and faithful lovers, but they expect altruism and faithfulness. Selfishness and sanctimony - to them they're good moral personification, instead of personification of hypocrisy they're - are their major hallmark.

Only egotists "take and take until the giver is half of themselves.". . . finished. Self-centeredness and contentiousness are their major hallmark.

In this same setting, egoists are the Greek gift givers, they give in the guise of kindness but with an intention to perpetually possess/own the beneficiary, unlike narcissists that don't pretend about their intention of giving, they do pretend about their own intention - sycophancy is their major hallmark. And conceited people, unlike narcissists that believe they are good moral personification, are after domineering/owning others intellectually - to a conceited person, s/he has monopoly of knowledge.

A developed/extreme egoist is an automatic psychopath. While a developed/extreme egotist is an automatic sociopath.

Altruistic and conscientious people are gold - people of the diplomatic ethical leaning.

But for one thing, I'd point to you two popular Nairalanders on the romance and family sections that are narcissists.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
try dating a woman and meet such a character. You are lucky you like men.
(But If you like women holla and we do those 3sums)

If a woman has such character , I can't be close to her or even say hi sef.

Na to waka pass , and bone . No time !

Thank God I don't fancy women sexually .. Not my thing .

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
UyaiIncomparabl Divay22 jakandeola Elder0001 Biglittlelois Amakavula Nofavors LadyHippolyta88 Lefulefu DanDeeBoss Sweetbuns Lightqueen Pocohantas Highqueen
Saffi Iamplato Victorian chiefjosy
They are the worse kind of men. Honey they will drain you of the love and leave you empty and bitter about men. Don't stay please leave quickly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

I never expected any intelligent or reasonable answer. grin
the Universe gives you what you deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amakavula:
They are the worse kind of men. Honey they will drain you of the love and leave you empty and bitter about men. Don't stay please leave quickly.
which begs the question: WHY DO YOU GIRLS OVERDOSE THEM WITH PUSSY??

8 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
You are dangerously close to a ban... Lool
Lol
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Preshy561(f): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
the Universe gives you what you deserve.
The way it gave you unreasonable brain?
Sorry eeh, you will be better In your next world.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
UyaiIncomparabl Divay22 jakandeola Elder0001 Biglittlelois Amakavula Nofavors LadyHippolyta88 Lefulefu DanDeeBoss Sweetbuns Lightqueen Pocohantas Highqueen
Saffi Iamplato Victorian chiefjosy
please don't stay. They wouldn't respect you. They are manipulative abusers and will drain you of love. Don't date them biko
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

If a woman has such character , I can't be close to her or even say hi sef.

Na to waka pass , and bone . No time !

Thank God I don't fancy women sexually .. Not my thing .
I can teach you
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
I can teach you

Don't corrupt my soul, mind and body . please!

I will pass on that! I'm completely happy and at peace wit my sexual preference .

angry
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

Don't corrupt my soul, mind and body . please!

I will pass on that! I'm completely happy and at peace wit my sexual preference .

angry
We will pray before we start.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Preshy561(f): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
who needs a brain when women don't have one?
Women in your lineage or your life?

No wonder both the men and women in your country behave like animals since no brain is found in you guys.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
which begs the question: WHY DO YOU GIRLS OVERDOSE THEM WITH PUSSY??
You are right, but not all women. You have to understand Women crave excitements and they are exciting.

They , the nassacists have the dark triads of dark characteristics ( selfishness, sociapathy and psychopathy ) which are fascinating to young women, and even older ones.

It's like fire, to a young child it's warm, and bright until they get burnt, trying to control it. Only older and pre educated child understand it's still useful.

Same with women, some women learn to stay clear of them. Because they understand better , that nassacists take advantage of one important important quality of a woman her "nuturing" .

A woman like to nuture , care and fix broken things, and a nassacist is one broken bad boy, a young woman tried in vain to fix or change through her nuturing ( loving, sex and money )

Older women learn this through experience but the young ones are still enthralled.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:

We will pray before we start.

God forbid!
angry
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amakavula:
You are right, but not all women. You have to understand Women crave excitements and they are exciting.

They , the nassacists have the dark triads of dark characteristics ( selfishness, sociapathy and psychopathy ) which are fascinating to young women, and even older ones.

It's like fire, to a young child it's warm, and bright until they get burnt, trying to control it. Only older and pre educated child understand it's still useful.

A woman like to nuture , care and fix broken things, and a nassacist is one broken bad boy, a young woman tried in vain to fix or change through her nuturing ( loving, sex and money )

Older women learn this through experience but the young ones are still enthralled.
so in other words what Funmisticqueen has done is given men a blueprint, a roadmap or a manual to getting laid??
She might as well retitle the thread: HELLO MEN, THIS IS HOW TO GET SEX

5 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

No wonder both the men and women in your country behave like animals since no brain is found in you guys.

Take care.
which country has Boko Haram and Yahoo Boys again?

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
victorian:

God forbid!
angry
I promise you'll be shouting that name a lot.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Rubbiish(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Anybody can be narcissist
Why making it seem only men are narcissist?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by johnkey: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
I'm a proud calm narcissist and truthfully I always get the pussy before walking away. The good looks and sweet mouth helps even without spending much.

I don't keep female friends, no girl in this world can point to me and say he's my friend, baby it's either we're dating, facking, or we not talking

Can't help it

Was created that way.

16 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Rubbiish(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

[s]No wonder both the men and women in your country behave like animals since no brain is found in you guys[/s].

Take care.
& u who posted this behave like what?
Get sense abeg

8 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
LordKO:
Your submission is almost perfectly in order. However, you lump narcissistic, egoistic, conceited and egotistic traits together. There are thin lines/differences among them. One thing possessors of the traits have in common is penchant for subjugation (they're of the manipulative ethical leaning). They personify subjugation. Someone of the manipulative ethical leaning can possess either a calm or boisterous personality - the calm ones are more dangerous.

For example:

- Contrary to this erroneous assertion about narcissists "They take and take until the giver is half of themselves." Everything is transaction-business-like to narcissists and they don't pretend about it - they're givers, but not altruistic givers. Selfishness and sanctimony - to them they're good moral personification, instead of personification of hypocrisy they're - are their major hallmark.

Only egotists "take and take until the giver is half of themselves.". . . finished. Self-centeredness and contentiousness are their major hallmark.

In this same setting, egoists are the Greek gift givers, they give in the guise of kindness but with an intention to perpetually possess/own the beneficiary, unlike narcissists that don't pretend about their intention of giving, they do pretend about their own intention - sycophancy is their major hallmark. And conceited people, unlike narcissists that believe they are good moral personification, are after domineering/owning others intellectually - to a conceited person, s/he has monopoly of knowledge.

A developed/extreme egoist is an automatic psychopath. While a developed/extreme egotist is an automatic sociopath.

Altruistic and conscientious people are gold - people of the diplomatic ethical leaning.

But for one thing, I'd point to you two popular Nairalanders on the romance and family sections that are narcissists.
you did not explain the difference between narcissistic, and egoistical people.

A narc will only give when there is something in it for him/ her e.g validation. It is not really giving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amakavula:

I presented narcissism as what it is, a personality disorder. all narcissists are not sociopaths and psychopaths while all sociopaths and psychopaths have narcissistic traits. Sociopaths and psychopaths have one major characteristic which make them different from a narcissist. This would be discussed later

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.