Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

*Never Mind* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *Never Mind* (5164 Views)

Never mind / Never mind / Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Never Mind* by NUJABEZ: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thread cleansed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
You probably offer them a shoulder to cry on, a good listener, economical with truth,too early sex,..but pls take no unwanted bullets for no one.

5 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
You seem to be desperately in need of a relationship... there's no big deal in dating a single mother, especially if she's loving and understanding. But if you ain't too satisfied with it, TAKE A CHILL PILL, relax and you'll find a single girl even when you ain't searching.
Re: *Never Mind* by ochibuogwu5: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
I would just encourage you to have a relationship with JESUS CHRIST then he will help you engage with the woman that will bring you unending joy on this earth. Sex can only give you momentary pleasure but it will definitely bring SORROW LATER IN LIFE. May the Holy Spirit help us to make Jesus Christ our priority in this life RIGHT NOW before it is too late in Jesus Name. Amen. Great Grace Bro.

6 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by Apination(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
She's really smart and cunning, I'm guessing she's a psychologist or perhaps studied one of those courses that explores human psych. Too bad people like me can see through the charade, she's just leaving little impressions here and there so as to catch your fancy and you fell really hard for it.

There's nothing wrong with you getting to marry a single mother but you gotta be smart and shine your eyes, the child is never a baggage but the two adults who made the child together. Don't get yourself dragged into a war you know nothing about and that's why you need ask every available question and if possible run a discrete check.

Mind you, she's most likely not pretending, she's just smarter based on experience and that's why she's appealing more to your emotions since she knows most men wouldn't logically give in. Wish you all the best! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: *Never Mind* by Headlesschicken(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
smiley All d best man,buh hope yuh up to d task,cos Dix z not an akamu n bread case...

1 Like

Re: *Never Mind* by harry2sexy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
What happens when the real father shows up?bad energy should stay faraway
Re: *Never Mind* by ghettochild4u(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
NUJABEZ:
In the last six months, I have started and ended two relationships with women (between 23 and 29 years old).

I ended my relationship with Dora after one week. On our second date, she told me she had a six-year-old son, and that her son is her everything; that every man in her life must take the kid as his. That didn't sound so logical to me because, for starters, we were just getting to know each other, and ultimatums are a big red flag I never. Pander to one ultimatum and several will surely follow I've found out. So there and then, I told her I will not continue exploring the relationship. It wasn't just the ultimatum that scared me off her, she also had this annoying habit of never being considerate of other peoples spaces, sloppiness, and a demanding nature. We parted on acrimonious terms, and I blocked her everywhere.

The second lady, Egondu, Igbo like me, and also from my local government hid her child from me. My brother who knew her sister and the fact she had a baby informed me. I confronted her about it, but she lied and said her 55-year-old mom was the mother of her kid. It took one week to extract the truth from her. I didn't need any prophet to tell me she was bad business for me, so I ended things in January of this year.

Late January, I met one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. A smart, driven, ambitious, no-nonsense type of person. I met her at the bank when I went to complete a transaction. She asked to borrow my pen, and I obliged her. When she returned the pen, she commented on its sleek design and asked me where I got it from. I told her I ordered a pack of them online, and that I loved well-made stationery because it made writing a pleasure. I asked to keep it since she liked it. Her face lit up, and from there we got talking. We couldn't stand in front of the bank, so I asked her to join me at a bar just in front of the bank. We ordered a few drinks in the bar. I offered to pay, but she declined and paid for her stuff. I was blown away. Wow! "Is this a Nigerian girl?" I asked myself. Anyways, we exchanged contacts, arranged and went on two dates the next week.

It was obvious she liked me a lot. I love seeing some interest in the people I am pursuing so that emboldened me to escalate things. Pretty soon, I invited her to my place, we hung out, did some dirty, and had a hell of a good time. It seemed like I had found the ONE. Everything was going so well, until she looked me in the eye and frantically squealed "I HAVE A BABY. HE'S TWO YEARS OLD." She wasn't joking. She left afterwards without giving me a chance to pry out details, but on her way out she said: "I will understand any decision you take on account of what I just told you."

I was dumbstruck. I felt like a bomb had gone off in my head. I felt betrayed, hurt, felt so small. This happened yesterday.

Anyways, I going to keep dating her. A child is not a disease. She ticks a lot of my boxes, so why not? I pride myself on being a liberal thinker, and a progressive Nigerian. I think the greatest test of that credo has been unfolded for me. What will I do? Of course I will go on loving this woman who brought me so much happiness in the last couple of weeks. So help me god.
If u can't date single mothers.. Don't bother travelling out... They are abound all over.. Worse in USA and south Africa

7 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by ghettochild4u(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
NUJABEZ:
In the last six months, I have started and ended two relationships with women (between 23 and 29 years old).

I ended my relationship with Dora after one week. On our second date, she told me she had a six-year-old son, and that her son is her everything; that every man in her life must take the kid as his. That didn't sound so logical to me because, for starters, we were just getting to know each other, and ultimatums are a big red flag I never. Pander to one ultimatum and several will surely follow I've found out. So there and then, I told her I will not continue exploring the relationship. It wasn't just the ultimatum that scared me off her, she also had this annoying habit of never being considerate of other peoples spaces, sloppiness, and a demanding nature. We parted on acrimonious terms, and I blocked her everywhere.

The second lady, Egondu, Igbo like me, and also from my local government hid her child from me. My brother who knew her sister and the fact she had a baby informed me. I confronted her about it, but she lied and said her 55-year-old mom was the mother of her kid. It took one week to extract the truth from her. I didn't need any prophet to tell me she was bad business for me, so I ended things in January of this year.

Late January, I met one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. A smart, driven, ambitious, no-nonsense type of person. I met her at the bank when I went to complete a transaction. She asked to borrow my pen, and I obliged her. When she returned the pen, she commented on its sleek design and asked me where I got it from. I told her I ordered a pack of them online, and that I loved well-made stationery because it made writing a pleasure. I asked to keep it since she liked it. Her face lit up, and from there we got talking. We couldn't stand in front of the bank, so I asked her to join me at a bar just in front of the bank. We ordered a few drinks in the bar. I offered to pay, but she declined and paid for her stuff. I was blown away. Wow! "Is this a Nigerian girl?" I asked myself. Anyways, we exchanged contacts, arranged and went on two dates the next week.

It was obvious she liked me a lot. I love seeing some interest in the people I am pursuing so that emboldened me to escalate things. Pretty soon, I invited her to my place, we hung out, did some dirty, and had a hell of a good time. It seemed like I had found the ONE. Everything was going so well, until she looked me in the eye and frantically squealed "I HAVE A BABY. HE'S TWO YEARS OLD." She wasn't joking. She left afterwards without giving me a chance to pry out details, but on her way out she said: "I will understand any decision you take on account of what I just told you."

I was dumbstruck. I felt like a bomb had gone off in my head. I felt betrayed, hurt, felt so small. This happened yesterday.

Anyways, I going to keep dating her. A child is not a disease. She ticks a lot of my boxes, so why not? I pride myself on being a liberal thinker, and a progressive Nigerian. I think the greatest test of that credo has been unfolded for me. What will I do? Of course I will go on loving this woman who brought me so much happiness in the last couple of weeks. So help me god.
I will tell u this.. Maybe that's ur destiny...
Even me I don try taya for southie here find single girls... Bitches ain't loyal plus as young as they are.. They already babymama who got preggo BTW ages 16- 20...
They don't stay long in relationship plus they always go back to either their baby daddy who treat em like scum.. I have come to conclusion that its a curse... Any province (state) u go.. They are same

2 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by Triniti(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Apination:
She's really smart and cunning, I'm guessing she's a psychologist or perhaps studied one of those courses that explores human psych. Too bad people like me can see through the charade, she's just leaving little impressions here and there so as to catch your fancy and you fell really hard for it.

There's nothing wrong with you getting to marry a single mother but you gotta be smart and shine your eyes, the child is never a baggage but the two adults who made the child together. Don't get yourself dragged into a war you know nothing about and that's why you need ask every available question and if possible run a discrete check.

Mind you, she's most likely not pretending, she's just smarter based on experience and that's why she's appealing more to your emotions since she knows most men wouldn't logically give in. Wish you all the best! undecided
Words on marble, Op peruse these for your own good
Re: *Never Mind* by Adasun(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Single mum's love is like cannabis.

It intoxicates u and makes u want more.

All dis love giving was just to trick u to raise another man's child

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Guy, as a single guy, do not settle for less, do not try to date any single mother, i doubt if you can connect with the child. Single mothers should go and date single dads, dem fit each other

7 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by kay9(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
I find the lack of empathy in this thread really saddening.

@OP, If she ticks all your boxes, bro, keep her.

As for raising another man's child, I am a father and I can tell you that love is the only thing in this world that gets bigger the more you give it away. But it will cost you - emotionally, mentally, and financially. I suspect that is why she left the way she did; she knows the amount of responsibility you'd be taking on if you decide to get serious with her. But if this woman is as good as you say, then I say do it. Get to know the boy, and if your heart says do it, go ahead and adopt him legally to be your son.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: *Never Mind* by Raalsalghul: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Will advise you desist from such. I'm sure you don't want some baby mama drama.
Re: *Never Mind* by Luvlyna(f): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Jesus Christ!
See the way the people above are telling you to leave her as if she's some sort of leper. Seriously??

Op, this woman is very open to you, from the onset, which reading from your passage is what you have always wanted.
You should be looking out for character more rather than judge based on her being a single mom, after all she didn't tell you you'd be taking care of the kid.
There are some ladies who don't have kids, but being with them will make you wish staying in hell would have been a better choice.
So you need to lookout for character and compatability

9 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by chinchonglee(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2019
Bro!!! Leave single mothers alone...

They get one very bad habit weh man nor fit tolerate..

Na wetin make d baby daddy nor even gree accept dem in d 1st place

5 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by harry2sexy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
chinchonglee:

Op follow this advice.nothing can top this.have a great day

1 Like

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
chinchonglee:

What about those that became single mothers through rape, death of partners, Irresponsible partners and deceit.

You type as if these people made themselves pregnant. Fish tank brain!

7 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by jakandeola(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
What about those that became single mothers through rape, death of partners, Irresponsible partners and deceit.

You type as if these people made themselves pregnant. Fish tank brain!
single mama I hail u oya go carry bress give baby wey dey cry. nobody ask u to useless herself while other girls is a virgen.

2 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
single mama I hail u oya go carry bress give baby wey dey cry. nobody ask u to useless herself while other girls is a virgen.
It is 'Virgin' not 'Virgen'

GrammaNazi1 you have an offender here. grin

2 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by jakandeola(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
It is 'Virgin' not 'Virgen'

GrammaNazi1 you have an offender here. grin
after 1

1 Like

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
after 1
Na you sabi oooo. grin
Sha go back to school and learn to type in English. tongue

2 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
after 1
Na you sabi oooo. grin
Re: *Never Mind* by jakandeola(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Na you sabi oooo. grin

go back in life and see if u can b virgen DAT Neva born. wit my English am beta Dan d useless guy dat pregnant you. iv achive a lot with my English way hav u achive with ur rejected baby

1 Like

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
go back in life and see if u can b virgen DAT Neva born. wit my English am beta Dan d useless guy dat pregnant you. iv achive a lot with my English way hav u achive with ur rejected baby
grin grin
E pain am! grin

Preshy561 come and carry your Grandpa oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: *Never Mind* by Vcent50: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=chinchonglee post=75816674]Bro!!! Leave single mothers alone...

Na wetin make d baby daddy nor even gree accept dem in d 1st place[/quote
You get it right, that is why I make up my mind not to marry my baby mama,so full of arrogance and rude, just thinking of my baby future
Re: *Never Mind* by Preshy561(f): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Marialavina grin grin
Re: *Never Mind* by Aquariann: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Except she's widowed or a victim of rape (I still wouldn't though), NEVER EVER DATE A SINGLE MUM.

Single Moms are Single Moms because they're bad decision makers and let their emotions lead them into a bad situation. Bad Decision Making is the worst trait a woman could ever have.

Also, there is no woman more manipulative than a Single Mom. Once the kid comes and she realizes just how hard it is to raise it alone, or the fact that her MMV has gone down compared to single ladies without kids, her female manipulative skills goes into overdrive.

Just like in the Op's case, in the beginning they will go out of their way to keep you by providing you with an unlimited supply of great sex, pay for their own drinks when on a date, prepare home cooked meals, and everything that you think you want in a woman. Every word, every act, every moment has a million implications behind it.

And once you finally get to meet the kid(s), you will very slowly be maneuvered into a parental role. Then after a few months things begin to change but by then you are so caught up in her life to realize that you are just a pawn. You begin to get all the baggage and none of the rewards for your sacrifice.

You'll always comes second (and rightly so) to her kid. You will be a de-facto dad with all of the risks and little reward like never really being appreciated by the child. If you say nothing is wrong with this, ask yourself this, would she be willing to fall in behind your kids from another woman? Never make a woman number one in your life when the best you're going to place is behind her kids.

Now don't get this wrong. I love kids and bond well with them. Most guys do. But with kids from a single mom you intend to or are in a relationship with, it's a different thing entirely. If the relationship doesn't work out or you guys have an issue, she'll bad mouth you to the kid(s) and make it seem you abandoned them also like the man they wanted to have the kid with. You just don't want to get yourself in all that mess.

Again, more often you can't correct the kid as the only authority you have over the kids is comes from the mother. You'll hear comments from her like "He's not your kid, Don't touch him or don't correct him like that". You'll simply be looking after Someone else's child to other peoples standards.

And then, there's having the child biological dad (and possibly his family members) to deal with. He'll always be in your lives.

Once, my group of friends went on a picnic. A single mum and her son were with them. A younger friend and member of the group posed with her son and uploaded the pictures on Facebook. The child's dad (another friend of mine) saw the pictures and called this guy to warn and threaten him not to dare take pictures of his son again nor upload such on SM. Now this is someone who's not even in the child's live and had been actually physically abusive to the child's mum which led to the eventual collapse of their relationship.

My younger friend had to call me to explain what happened and to talk to this other guy that he had no interest in the girl which was the hidden intent for the threat.

And don't forget Okafor's law. More often than believable, single moms always end up under the father of their child again and again, perhaps with the believe it can still work out between them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:
Maria Lavina grin grin
Please go carry your uncle ooo, is it a crime to be reasonable? we no dey fools Paradise nah grin grin
Re: *Never Mind* by Preshy561(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Please go carry your uncle ooo, is it a crime to be reasonable? we no dey fools Paradise nah grin grin
Lols.
I just ate now, don't wanna laugh. grin
Oya, uncle jaks wetin maria do You? shocked
Re: *Never Mind* by lilmax(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
if you were wise,you would have seen through the last.woman's bullcrap
Re: *Never Mind* by Bamidey: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
ghettochild4u:

I will tell u this.. Maybe that's ur destiny...
Even me I don try taya for southie here find single girls... Bitches ain't loyal plus as young as they are.. They already babymama who got preggo BTW ages 16- 20...
They don't stay long in relationship plus they always go back to either their baby daddy who treat em like scum.. I have come to conclusion that its a curse... Any province (state) u go.. They are same
In SA? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cobra Effect - (photos) / A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened / I Have Decided To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.