Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

*Never Mind* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *Never Mind* (5177 Views)

Never mind / Never mind / Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Never Mind* by BareFacedLies(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2019
chinchonglee:

Evening news paper!!

Madam u don expire!

...And who told you that I'm a female?
Re: *Never Mind* by chinchonglee(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2019
BareFacedLies:

...And who told you that I'm a female?

Ask google
Re: *Never Mind* by kense88: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I won't even advise my worst enemy to go for a baby mama. Too much baggage to deal with. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Nigerians and stereotype
Re: *Never Mind* by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2019
You need deliverance.
Re: *Never Mind* by Raalsalghul: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Aquariann:
Except she's widowed or a victim of rape (I still wouldn't though), NEVER EVER DATE A SINGLE MUM.

Single Moms are Single Moms because they're bad decision makers and let their emotions lead them into a bad situation. Bad Decision Making is the worst trait a woman could ever have.

Also, there is no woman more manipulative than a Single Mom. Once the kid comes and she realizes just how hard it is to raise it alone, or the fact that her MMV has gone down compared to single ladies without kids, her female manipulative skills goes into overdrive.

Just like in the Op's case, in the beginning they will go out of their way to keep you by providing you with an unlimited supply of great sex, pay for their own drinks when on a date, prepare home cooked meals, and everything that you think you want in a woman. Every word, every act, every moment has a million implications behind it.

And once you finally get to meet the kid(s), you will very slowly be maneuvered into a parental role. Then after a few months things begin to change but by then you are so caught up in her life to realize that you are just a pawn. You begin to get all the baggage and none of the rewards for your sacrifice.

You'll always comes second (and rightly so) to her kid. You will be a de-facto dad with all of the risks and little reward like never really being appreciated by the child. If you say nothing is wrong with this, ask yourself this, would she be willing to fall in behind your kids from another woman? Never make a woman number one in your life when the best you're going to place is behind her kids.

Now don't get this wrong. I love kids and bond well with them. Most guys do. But with kids from a single mom you intend to or are in a relationship with, it's a different thing entirely. If the relationship doesn't work out or you guys have an issue, she'll bad mouth you to the kid(s) and make it seem you abandoned them also like the man they wanted to have the kid with. You just don't want to get yourself in all that mess.

Again, more often you can't correct the kid as the only authority you have over the kids is comes from the mother. You'll hear comments from her like "He's not your kid, Don't touch him or don't correct him like that". You'll simply be looking after Someone else's child to other peoples standards.

And then, there's having the child biological dad (and possibly his family members) to deal with. He'll always be in your lives.

Once, my group of friends went on a picnic. A single mum and her son were with them. A younger friend and member of the group posed with her son and uploaded the pictures on Facebook. The child's dad (another friend of mine) saw the pictures and called this guy to warn and threaten him not to dare take pictures of his son again nor upload such on SM. Now this is someone who's not even in the child's live and had been actually physically abusive to the child's mum which led to the eventual collapse of their relationship.

My younger friend had to call me to explain what happened and to talk to this other guy that he had no interest in the girl which was the hidden intent for the threat.

And don't forget Okafor's law. More often than believable, single moms always end up under the father of their child again and again, perhaps with the believe it can still work out between them.
This is an intelligent contribution. cheesy
Re: *Never Mind* by jakandeola(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Preshy561:

Lols.
I just ate now, don't wanna laugh. grin
Oya, uncle jaks wetin maria do You? shocked
she wish to destroy d guy destiny say make he marry single mum does DAT make sence.
Re: *Never Mind* by jeff1607(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2019
nothing beats a woman who had learnt her lessons in life ,she will ever be grateful to you and take care of you, but if she puts her child first knowing fully well you want to settle with her ,bros RUN
Re: *Never Mind* by Hed0nist: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Emotional thinkers everywhere. grin. We all deserve love last last. All love is difficult but some are more difficult than others. Is it not a human being that will choose snake charming as a profession? tongue

1 Like

Re: *Never Mind* by ghettochild4u(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bamidey:

Honestly bro, I wanna get married to SA girl.
You don weak me bro.
I pity u... U better not let their beauty intoxicate u....
Re: *Never Mind* by Bamidey: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2019
ghettochild4u:

I pity u... U better not let their beauty intoxicate u....
I swear those people can fine eh...
So I no fit get one cool headed lady over there, I don't mind starting from 19
Re: *Never Mind* by ochibuogwu5: 1:18am On Feb 24, 2019
ENGAGE IN A SINCERE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST THEN CAN YOU GET YOUR EMOTIONS BACK TO BALANCE AS YOU LOVE AS HE LOVES {JOHN 13:34-35}
Re: *Never Mind* by ghettochild4u(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bamidey:

At that age sef... Some don born o...
Mind u.. Dem dey see foreigners as back up or preference cos we better pass their men.. We are caring n sure know how to spend money...
Thing is dem still no loyal sha unless u get lucky to find one whose not gonna cheat n stay true n even wish to visit naija. Dem dey like naija die unto say nollywood things they see on dstv.. Plus our accent sef. . the oooo fact
Re: *Never Mind* by ghettochild4u(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bamidey:

U better b enjoying ur single mother's esp d working class ones.... Dem no go even ask for airtime
Re: *Never Mind* by Bamidey: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
ghettochild4u:

At that age sef... Some don born o...
Mind u.. Dem dey see foreigners as back up or preference cos we better pass their men.. We are caring n sure know how to spend money...
Thing is dem still no loyal sha unless u get lucky to find one whose not gonna cheat n stay true n even wish to visit naija. Dem dey like naija die unto say nollywood things they see on dstv.. Plus our accent sef. . the oooo fact
Honestly brother, I'm into this for life partnership.
I needed to get a wife over there but with what you've uttered about those people, weakness don full my body.
I don't need 1 in 10 chances abeg.

1 Like

Re: *Never Mind* by ghettochild4u(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Bamidey:

Honestly brother, I'm into this for life partnership.
I needed to get a wife over there but with what you've uttered about those people, weakness don full my body.
I don't need 1 in 10 chances abeg.
Abeg dey come o... Experience is d best teacher ooo..
U wan leave correct naija babes come marry these beauties with no brains...
Mind u.. If u Born pikin for here... Na donation u do oooo...
U can't claim d child o.
Lobola( bride price) is expansive... Land money...
If u pregnate a south African woman whether after one or two or girl wey never born...
Families will require u pay damages..
Imagine paying damages on top of already damage goods(women with one or more kids)..
After that dem go still wan collect dowry ontop d damaged goodz n it way too expensive.
The money go build house for naija... If dem pity u charge u less... The money for buy land of btw 500k to 2 millionaire..
After all these sef.. No assurance she will move to Nigeria with u.. If she pity u.. Na visits..
Plus d kids will never have a sense of belonging to naija o.. The choice is urs...
U go eventually come back naija marry wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS / My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy / Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.