Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? (5693 Views)

Money is good / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Does Marrying Mean Being Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
stevetboy9:

The truth is if u marry a virgin,chances are there that she'll be faithful ,trustworthy,and loyal. Ink, i want to tell u Ds, if u future hubby meet u not a virgin, 1. He wont respect u that much 2. He'll always be suspicious of your movement and that is where trust comes in! I'm a guy and am telling u the truth. The guys that tell u that virginity is old skul are those who want to chop and drop. Wen they want to settled down,they'll now want to marry a virgin. Whereas,they've disvirgined so many girls. Men are terrible. I'm telling u d fact. Take it or leave it. I dont want to talk abt dis issue again. It pis me off!

You speak as though what your saying is a fact. Not all men will have the same mentality as you. Just because you would judge a girl based on whether or not she is a virgin doesn't mean that every guy would do the same. What you did was just tell me what your own personal feelings are towards this subject.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Omolola1(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2010
gbam!
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Girl846(f): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2010
There is no need arguing this case.

Every man or woman is free to choose and believe in whatever characteristics they feel is fit for a good wife or husband (regardless of how shallow the reason) be it beauty, money, education, or even VIRGINITY.

If a guy does not want to marry you because you are not a virgin then, no wahala, there are plenty more fish in the sea. If a guy does not like you for your personality, then its his loss!

No need trying to change people's mind set. For some people it is very hard to change because these things are ingrained in culture and personal beliefs.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by adosjun(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2010
^^ gud talk, U will make a gud wiv oo. U talk like one
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2010
Ehwo! All of you are in trouble. IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN AND YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT, SHAME ON YOU! Ok, when u all marry, you'll know and remember all I've said. Virginity ensures trust,love like never b4. I pray you'll live to marry and you'll get wat i'm saying. Fact is fact! Dont let us hide under 1 finger!
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2010
stevetboy9:

Ehwo! All of you are in trouble. IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN AND YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT, SHAME ON YOU! Ok, when u all marry, you'll know and remember all I've said. Virginity ensures trust,love like never b4. I pray you'll live to marry and you'll get wat i'm saying. Fact is fact! Dont let us hide under 1 finger!

LMAO, I'll be sure to keep you in mind when that never happens.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by ogianyo(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2010
Folks, Pls read the epic novel,The Godfather by Mario Puzo.There is a section where Michael falls in love and marries a young Sicilian virgin.Their sex life will explain some of the emotional connection between a man and a genuine virgin.
Virginity will not guarantee a good wife, there is a lot that makes a good wife and that distinction is very relative.But one consolation is that a virgin will not come to the marriage with battle scars and the ghosts of a thousand relationships.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2010
ogianyo:

Folks, Pls read the epic novel,The Godfather by Mario Puzo.There is a section where Michael falls in love and marries a young Sicilian virgin.Their sex life will explain some of the emotional connection between a man and a genuine virgin.
Virginity will not guarantee a good wife, there is a lot that makes a good wife and that distinction is very relative.But one consolation is that a virgin will not come to the marriage with battle scars and the ghosts of a thousand relationships.

Says who? Being in a relationship doesn't mean that sex is included. You can be a virgin and still experience terrible relationships that would result in "battle scars and the ghosts of a thousand relationships".
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Madukaele(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2010
some guy will want to marry virgins while some will not. my late twin bro always wanted a non virgin gurl but insist he will remain a virgin. u seee what u see as anoder mans poison is anoder mans meat. for me i prefer a virgin dan non virgin. if i have to chose btw 2 good gurls to marry , 1 a non virgin and d other a virgin . i will surely take d virgin. dats me. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Inked_Nerd:

That's not true. How did you come to such a conclusion?
and hw did u also come to ur conclusion
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Honeyboy09(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2010
Marrying a Virgin does not guarantee a Good Wife , I won't marry a Virgin even if i met one when i want to marry because virgins turn into something else when their cherry has been popped ,
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2010
Honeyboy09:

Marrying a Virgin does not guarantee a Good Wife , I won't marry a Virgin even if i met one when i want to marry because virgins turn into something else when their cherry has been popped ,

Which conclusion are you referring to?
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2010
Marry your choice. A virgin or NOT!!! I'm not a VIRGIN and I'm proud of it tongue tongue tongue tongue If not how i wan take no say big d1ck and small d1ck dey[s][/s] grin grin grin
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Madukaele(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2010
but i knw say big toto and small toto dey. but i neva fuk, tanks to pono
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2010
Madukaele:

but i knw say big toto and small toto dey. but i neva fuk, tanks to pono [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Then you must be self servicing. shocked shocked
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by 1103(f): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2010
^^
instead of u helping him out~ grin grin
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Olami099(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2010
@inke_nerd&stevenson, Both of u are draggng dis issue too far.The fact still remain that"VIRGINITY IS THE PRIDE OF WOMAN"There are many evidence to back it off.1.In our society 2day,hardly 10%of ladies are virgin.This10% dat are virgin must ve dis characters that enables them to keep dir virginity.1.Good moral upbringing by parent.2.Discipline.3.Committment.4.Religious.4.Respect 4 nature.5.Belief&integrity.6.pride.7.Character.Dis characters are present in almost a virgin.Now tell me,if a virgin can posses all d following qualities,wat again is needed to make a wife material compared to dos dat ve been despoiled who hardly will have 1 of dis characters,ink_nerd am waitng 4 ur comment??
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Ada4u1(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2010
Count yourself very lucky if u ve a virgin to marry. The world is so corrupt, for someone to be able to keep herself is kudos to her. Just as Stevetboy9 said, you will be happy u put someone in the hse not the  one maybe when u travel ur heart will be pounding. Many married women are not faithful. They still sneak out when your not there to meet with former boy friend. So bros, if you have one pls hold her tight. By God's Grace and what she has decided to be, only u ll mary her.
Gud luck.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2010
Olami099:

@inke_nerd&stevenson, Both of u are draggng dis issue too far.The fact still remain that"VIRGINITY IS THE PRIDE OF WOMAN"There are many evidence to back it off.1.In our society 2day,hardly 10%of ladies are virgin.This10% dat are virgin must ve dis characters that enables them to keep dir virginity.1.Good moral upbringing by parent.2.Discipline.3.Committment.4.Religious.4.Respect 4 nature.5.Belief&integrity.6.pride.7.Character.Dis characters are present in almost a virgin.Now tell me,if a virgin can posses all d following qualities,wat again is needed to make a wife material compared to dos dat ve been despoiled who hardly will have 1 of dis characters,ink_nerd am waitng 4 your comment??

My point was that you guys are making it seem as though a woman cannot be a good wife is she isn't a virgin. I have friends who have married woman who were virgins yet they posses none of the qualities you've described. There's more to being a "good wife". Being a virgin is in not a determining factor of ones ability to be a "good wife".
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Olami099(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2010
i didnt say so, wat i was tryng to say is that virgin girls are better than non-virgin.understood
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2010
I quoted you but when I said "you guys", I wasn't specifically referring to you
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Olami099(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
@inke_nerd,i want to ask u some questns and i need honest reply,don't be angry it might look stupid 4rm ur view but i wish to knw to enable me to proceed
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
Yes Olami099, what is your question?
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ink,are u a student,of which skul,which course?
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
I go to school in New York.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Olami099(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ink,Here are my questns and i want u to give me honest answer b4 i proceed on dis issue.1.Wat is ur marital status.2.Are u a virgin(if u are nt hw does u feel d day u lost ur virginity)3.Which course are u studying?If u cannot reply to dis answer publicly u can reach me at olamidebak@yahoo.com.Am expecting 4rm u soonest,have a nice day.
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2010
@inky darling

does ?s are 2 much jooor haba free my gal mehn

inky d guy dey do undercover toasting no gree ooo , i trust u inkilet grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
Idowuogbo,i hate your username. It's raw and awkward. Anyway,how's alaba?
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Madukaele(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Marry your choice. A virgin or NOT!!! I'm not a VIRGIN and I'm proud of it tongue tongue tongue tongue If not how i wan take no say big d1ck and small d1ck dey[s][/s] grin grin grin
nobody said u r not proud
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2010
stevetboy9:

Idowuogbo,i hate your username. It's raw and awkward. Anyway,how's alaba?
omg did u jus get rude shocked shocked shocked shocked
u called for it , if u dont like tuff , u can kiss d a-s-s of an horse
stupendous intete , did i complain about ur name tseeeew
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
Did i stepped on a raw nerve?
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by datruguy: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2010
Virginity does not guarantee a womans trust, faithfulness or character.

That a girl is or ain't a virgin doesn't mean she won't make a good mother or wife.

Some funny comments from stevetboy! Berra wise up
Re: Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? by Nenum(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
Virgins. Often times than not-

1. 40% of girls that keep their virginity are usually as a result of chance
- either by strict upbringing
- Were lucky to have met a good guidance at an early age
- never in a very dicey situation.
- And of cause pure luck

2. Another 40% is as a result of the first guy syndrome.
- They were lucky that they ended up with the first guy either as husband or it led to marriage.
invariably they are not in a position to ever know, assuming,

3. Only 20% really keep theirs as a result of principles from a tender age.

Please note that this cannot be totally attributed to upbringing or religious way of life but it could be said to be a combination of a lot of factors but majorly an early personal conviction.

So my dear think twice before you throw all those praises on that virgin, so you don't ask for refund on the bride price.
Obviously, its never going to be her fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. / What’s Happening With This Generation Girls / Man Comes Down To Dwarf Level, Rocks Her From Behind, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.