Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (53397 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by jeyselassie(m): 5:09am On Jun 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
army ladies are noble in nature ,hw many times has an army woman shoot her boyfriend or husband.
N who goes 2 a date wt ak 47 or pump action mav8
Ar u sure u arent man enough?
do you know any single force lady? Interested

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Finnese001: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ok i will
So how do we go about it because I'm very serious dear
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Finnese001: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
they said our boobs are as strong as hardrock

I always get orgasms whenever i see a uniform lady, i fancy them a lot
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Starz825(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)
Sometimes I wonder why ladies go into military..no insult...I just feel wat her they doing there...as in who advice you ladies...I get ur point Sha ...
If u see any Yoruba army wey fine well well around the age of 23...holla at me then..

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Starz825:

Sometimes I wonder why ladies go into military..no insult...I just feel wat her they doing there...as in who advice you ladies...I get ur point Sha ...
If u see any Yoruba army wey fine well well around the age of 23...holla at me then..

Military not in nigeria ,but in camerou.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Finnese001:

I always get orgasms whenever i see a uniform lady, i fancy them a lot

Just say u just wanna fvck dem ok !
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

i dont care about nationality but can you link me up with a girl about 20-21 years of age

Military not in nigeria ,but in camerou.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Blackwale(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2019
[b][/b]
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

hook me up
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Authoritarian01: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
signed n sealed! Wie do u stay
It's my dream to wife one since i couldn't accomplish the other to become a soldier...so am in too
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by HeightsKE: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
army ladies are noble in nature ,hw many times has an army woman shoot her boyfriend or husband.

Ahhh!!! Pump Action mav8!!!!

Abeg,wiais the door o?!
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by HeightsKE: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Blackwale:
[b][/b] hook me up

You just registered today and your 1st post is,you need hook up with commando!?
Nna sorry for ya mama nah

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by HeightsKE: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2019
spiceadole:

This useless lady is really shameless.

With a behavior like this, you expect reasonable men to take military women serious.
Just imagine the way you are blowing up online, threatening fire and brimstone. Lol..

Calm down, you can't do anything.
Even if it were to be on facebook.
You are just a noise maker.
You don't even know who the next person is.
Military pass military.
You are worse than a motor park tout.
Spitsssss

Guy chill out nah,haba!

Be disciplined.

Look,they can trace you o.
Someone on here once gave my exact spot some time back,and I wasn't even using a smart phone then.
Be careful o.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by stillseth: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2019
So I wee now enter inside army barrack kan go dey toast babe wey I no no who him be? ...lmaooo..

AnalQueenluci:
nice question ,

Army ladies ar everywhere ,if u see dem u wl knw dey ar cultured ,(somtimes rank "n file behaves as wild as)
if u ar less busy u locate an army barack dress corporate n appear gentle u wl see ur heart rob
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Blackwale(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2019
HeightsKE:

grin
didn't actually know how to sign in forgot my previous password tho. I'm a good guy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ekitimanalways(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
HeightsKE:

grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Dre555: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
nice question ,

Army ladies ar everywhere ,if u see dem u wl knw dey ar cultured ,(somtimes rank "n file behaves as wild as)
if u ar less busy u locate an army barack dress corporate n appear gentle u wl see ur heart rob
what if you unknowingly toast oga babe?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Dre555:
what if you unknowingly toast oga babe?
read my other replies ! Oga indeed grin
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Timisolar08(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
read my other replies ! Oga indeed grin
Oga soldier u never reply me ohh
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Finnese001: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Just say u just wanna fvck dem ok !
Not that dear, i admires them so much
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by fyneboi79(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
love is more dan dat plsssss.

Dnt tell me u ar a coward? grin
I really want to date and even marry an army officer. I love the challenge of reliquishing power to a capable hand. Actually,I'm a perfectionist. She has to be robust Sha.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
fyneboi79:
I really want to date and even marry an army officer. I love the challenge of reliquishing power to a capable hand. Actually,I'm a perfectionist. She has to be robust Sha.

I feel lust in u
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by fyneboi79(m): 3:18am On Jul 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I feel lust in u
Lust? wrong!.. "passion" is definitely the word.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Word! My sister was career Army. She retired at 42, got married at 44. Both her and her husband make over $100K each per year. Men are fascinated and literally get hard-ons when they talk to her about Army life.

AnalQueenluci:
is a bigshame we lack realmen embarassed
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2019
My sister claims she was one of the 1st females to fight in combat. (I heard stories that women NEVER participates in combat.) But she was on the front lines making sure radar systems were functioning. After being in combat in Panama and Kuwait and seeing all kinds of crazy shit, she is a very loving and caring woman to her son, her husband and her stepson. I don't see her as a feminist. I see her as doing her job. Also, the military instills loyalty in both men and women. Ain't that what ya'll are looking for??

ILLarii:
Very funny .being a military babe is next to feminism and believe me when I say most men don't want to get married to a feminist or close to it .cos feminism is intimidation to most men n the uniform especially in Nigeria is intimidating. no man wants intimidation

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Sick, but funny. We'll see who the real boss is, lol!! #AK47.

Koralords:

If am dating am army lady when am bleeping her I would make sure she's putting on uniform so she knows am the boss on the bed grin
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by GeneralStan(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Lolz i don't think its about being man enough.... This nation has thought. bros to be afraid of what they don't understand.....
But should you have one military beauty below 26? hook me up
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by dotman4real007(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Bisi so you dey nairaland. Which one be dis one, you dey find husband?

AnalQueenluci:

,Emotional

They are supportive

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Folanipekun(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Seriously I need a soldier to be my second wife. May Allah make it easy for me.
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Word! My sister was career Army. She retired at 42, got married at 44. Both her and her husband make over $100K each per year. Men are fascinated and literally get hard-ons when they talk to her about Army life.

u see what i talk of!
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Folanipekun:
Seriously I need a soldier to be my second wife. May Allah make it easy for me.
Amen n amen cheesy
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by esecoal(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
How Am suppose to starta conversation with a stranger militay lady..LIke I smile and say Hi or just walk up confidently and men th scenerio in my head is funny..I'd love to befriend a military lady someday tho

AnalQueenluci:

,Emotional

They are supportive

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.