Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu (23419 Views)

Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by GistFullGround: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2019

Tinubu, were you there?

STOP selling your tribe for a pot of porridge

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Levant: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Was Tinubu in Nigeria when the Zaria massacre took place and Bubu justified it on national TV? Hundreds of Nigerians were killed in Zaria because they are Shi'ites, following a version of Islam different from Bubu's Sunni Islam. God will save Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
zeenee

well вυнarι cld ve clarιғιed ιт нιмѕelғ
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by asawanathegreat(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
davodyguy:
to the next level
gbam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by XTHRONE(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Any thing to save the illiterate dictator
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by mamotalk: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhai talk his mind, Tinubu dey form interpreter;
No be so Osinbanjo vow for Buhari on CJN issue that Mr President is a man of rule of law.

Abeg make weekend come make you pack yourself commot Aso Villa make people's government enter

No entity is as confused as APC
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
olujastro:
I trust the media to twist that comment enough to maximise political capital out of it. PMB simply said any thug willing to engage in snatching ballot boxes on Saturday must be willing to do it at the risk of losing his life.

So he is the summarizer of a full instigating speech. Kwontinue
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by tete7000(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
When someone needs another person to interpret what he means whenever he talks, then there is a serious problem...Buhari is not just it...
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Buhari concedes defeat peacefully this Saturday

And if he doesn't , We put him on a date with the ICC .

Nigeria must be great again .
cool
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by pat077: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anybody who snatch ballot box deserves to be shot in the head

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by chadrain: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari ruled your grandfather, ruled your father and is ruling you and you still wnt him to rule your children..
how do you want your thunder?
Local or foreign?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Smartb121: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
SAI BABA VOTE 4 BUHARI 2019
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by maxzzo1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deceivers

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by seborrhic: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
But zombies were already backing him and claiming it's the best statement from Buhari since he assumed power,even when clearer minds were pointing out the s tupidity and unlawfulness of the statement.
Let's now see whose a rse zombies prefer to lick,Tinubu or Buhari's.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by boxypane(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Why is PDP quoting the President out of context again? But really, I support shoot at sight for thugs snatching ballot boxes.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by ada9ja(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

In the hands of former destroyers abi
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Kennydoc(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tenny93:

He said “I was in that meeting; the president was just reinforcing the fact that if you are out there snatching ballot boxes, and causing destructions, you are at risk of your own life. Whatever happens to you; no president will give an order that his own citizens should be shot summarily, No! No, its okay, emotions are running high these days. Any individual including myself can be misinterpreted.

“These are not his words; he is a law abiding person and he understands categorically and clearly what rule of law is and the lives of individual citizens that he is in that office to protect. Now, let me run this; he has been fighting Book Haram, kidnappers and all these before this election, did you hear him asking them to be shot and executed summarily?”

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-didnt-order-nigerians-to-be-shot-summarily-tinubu/amp/

Tinubu, who has been giving orders for the mass murder of shiites since 2015? In case you tell me it's Buratai, how come Buhari hasn't removed him for that gross abuse of power and waste of human lives?
You all are hypocrites!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by hardeytarhyour(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Some Nigerians are known to be misinterpreting
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by YeshuaBeloved: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
SenatorJnr02:
Buhari said Abacha was not a looter but Atiku.
After sometime, he asked us to come for trader's moni.
We asked for the source and he said it was the money recovered from Abacha. We asked for the one recovered from Atiku. No answer. Since the definition of looting has changed, one day we will recover money from none looter like Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Tinubu, Oshiomole, and Ganduje.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Guestlander: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:
It's only Yorubas that are defending this tyrant.

My Yoruba brothers should remember that what goes around comes around....

Buhari will surely make them weep.

Steal ballot boxes and be shot, it is as simple as that. If you can can't do the right thing why expect same from your leaders?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Smartb121: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
SA BABA
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by moshoodsabi: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pls a.p.c calm down we ar winning dis election. We ar sending back atiku to his destination and look what buhari wiil do
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Generalelection(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by ekiyorA(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
If he orders the security agents to kill ballot box snatchers,is there anything wrong in that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Kuginzi: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

And which date will u put Atiku on if he refuse to accept defeat??
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Very unpresidential nepotistic dullard.

Must you APC supporters always lie to cover up Buhari's gaffee all d time? He can not make a press interview without blunder and autocratic message.

Spits.

Cant wait for Saturday.

Let me go and check my PVC...
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by kally32(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Summarily and technically, he ordered them to kill anyone who does not vote for him . This will further exerzerbate voter apathy and enable him rig the election. The military have endorsed him already.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Zeeeeeeek(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
I have noticed that whenever Pres. Buhari speaks,his party faithful must always come out to explain what he actually wanted to say, are they saying the president cannot state his thought clearly for all to understand?[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by declassicist: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Why is it that any statement given by this administration will need another explanation for to be clear to the people? This is not a good sign for the nation.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
The dictator spoke his heart
The political thief is saying he misspoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Ikpea Resigns As Edo Commissioner For Minerals, Oil And Gas / Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.