Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu (23417 Views)

Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Optional09: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Now you must ask them to provide video evidence after killing the person because any unjust killing will trigger a war
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zeeeeeeek:
I have noticed that whenever Pres. Buhari speaks,his party faithful must always come out to explain what he actually wanted to say, are they saying the president cannot state his thought clearly for all to understand?[color=#990000][/color]

I tire ooo

Yet they are pushing the failure to continue.

God forbid another 4 years of Buhari
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Dollabiz: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
really
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by YakubuA: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jagaba don't mind them they deliberately misinterpreted what the President said.

By the grace of God all of them shall be put to shame as next week by now PMB/PYO shall be declared winners.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by yemi15(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tenny93:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Monday said that President Muhammadu Buhari never ordered security agencies to shoot Nigerians summarily.

Speaking with journalists in Abuja at the end of the APC caucus meeting, he said, that the President was misinterpreted.

He said that the President at the meeting only reinforced that those involved in ballot box snatching will be doing it at the risk of their life.

He said “I was in that meeting; the president was just reinforcing the fact that if you are out there snatching ballot boxes, and causing destructions, you are at risk of your own life. Whatever happens to you; no president will give an order that his own citizens should be shot summarily, No! No, its okay, emotions are running high these days. Any individual including myself can be misinterpreted.

“These are not his words; he is a law abiding person and he understands categorically and clearly what rule of law is and the lives of individual citizens that he is in that office to protect. Now, let me run this; he has been fighting Book Haram, kidnappers and all these before this election, did you hear him asking them to be shot and executed summarily?”

He said; “By law we should continue to energise our people; it depends on our resources. Because the Electoral Act allows us to do that; and ask led us to stop campaigning only 24 hours before the actual election. And once you changed the date to Feb. 23, you have given us the opening to campaign and energise.

“If you a garden and you don’t nourish with water, the grass will remain dormant; we don’t want our party to remain dormant.

“This is ability of leadership to convert adversity to opportunity and prosperity and that’s it; that’s what we must do,” he said.

Asked if the postponement has cast doubt on the credibility of INEC, he said “It depends on how it is handled and the process. How the process is managed; you can convert a crisis–a situation of adversity to an opportunity and progress.

“The INEC, under the law, they are empowered to postpone, cancel and do whatever is necessary to ensure free and fair election. No party other the anger, the disappointment, no party can reverse that. So, we are ready for Feb. 23,” he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-didnt-order-nigerians-to-be-shot-summarily-tinubu/amp/

Why would Lifeless FC say such statement in the first place? As unpresidential as he comes SMH.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by nairalandankrah: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tenny93:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Monday said that President Muhammadu Buhari never ordered security agencies to shoot Nigerians summarily.

Speaking with journalists in Abuja at the end of the APC caucus meeting, he said, that the President was misinterpreted.

He said that the President at the meeting only reinforced that those involved in ballot box snatching will be doing it at the risk of their life.

He said “I was in that meeting; the president was just reinforcing the fact that if you are out there snatching ballot boxes, and causing destructions, you are at risk of your own life. Whatever happens to you; no president will give an order that his own citizens should be shot summarily, No! No, its okay, emotions are running high these days. Any individual including myself can be misinterpreted.

“These are not his words; he is a law abiding person and he understands categorically and clearly what rule of law is and the lives of individual citizens that he is in that office to protect. Now, let me run this; he has been fighting Book Haram, kidnappers and all these before this election, did you hear him asking them to be shot and executed summarily?”

He said; “By law we should continue to energise our people; it depends on our resources. Because the Electoral Act allows us to do that; and ask led us to stop campaigning only 24 hours before the actual election. And once you changed the date to Feb. 23, you have given us the opening to campaign and energise.

“If you a garden and you don’t nourish with water, the grass will remain dormant; we don’t want our party to remain dormant.

“This is ability of leadership to convert adversity to opportunity and prosperity and that’s it; that’s what we must do,” he said.

Asked if the postponement has cast doubt on the credibility of INEC, he said “It depends on how it is handled and the process. How the process is managed; you can convert a crisis–a situation of adversity to an opportunity and progress.

“The INEC, under the law, they are empowered to postpone, cancel and do whatever is necessary to ensure free and fair election. No party other the anger, the disappointment, no party can reverse that. So, we are ready for Feb. 23,” he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-didnt-order-nigerians-to-be-shot-summarily-tinubu/amp/

so you are now buharis interpreter in chief ekwaaaa,
kwantinue

by the way why is lai mohammed not on duty
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
ada9ja:

In the hands of former destroyers abi

I don't have your time
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by emmy2244: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tinubu and buhari are terrible wicked enemies of The citizens of Nigeria, they must go by fire by force
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by fredoooooo: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anybody wey carry ballot paper kill the bascad , una head go straight by fire by force grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by ada9ja(f): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I don't have your time

neither do i save time for gollums
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Taciturn1: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
maclatunji:
In any part of the world, you are liable to be shot when trying to run away with an electoral machine. Ask the police in America.
Compare and contrast the two countries on important issues like economy, infrastructure, health, transportation, education. Not a frivolous illogical comparison like electoral equipment snatching. Why don't you compare the entire electoral system, if you must do a justifiable comparison. please
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Buhari concedes defeat peacefully this Saturday

And if he doesn't , We put him on a date with the ICC .

Nigeria must be great again .

WHY ARE YOU PREDETERMINIG THE OUTCOME OF THE YET-TO-BE CONDUCTED ELECTION
COMMENTS LIKE THIS BRING FORTH MAYHEM AND CHAOS

SATURDAY AWAITS
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Orelafintun: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
maclatunji:
In any part of the world, you are liable to be shot when trying to run away with an electoral machine. Ask the police in America.
you mean there is snatching of election materials in America. hmm. l hail thee
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
ada9ja:

neither do i save time for gollums

Lol
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by nwanyionitsha: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
olujastro:
I trust the media to twist that comment enough to maximise political capital out of it. PMB simply said any thug willing to engage in snatching ballot boxes on Saturday must be willing to do it at the risk of losing his life.

The security agencies cannot be trusted. That statement is a license to shoot.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by nwanyionitsha: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
davodyguy:
He can't lose
Says who? You have just one vote.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
He said it in simple English so why do you feel the need to explain? Because you know it's embarrassing and reprehensible!
olujastro:
I trust the media to twist that comment enough to maximise political capital out of it. PMB simply said any thug willing to engage in snatching ballot boxes on Saturday must be willing to do it at the risk of losing his life.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Chimezirim121: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by puzzlegate(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Indeed Nigerians are tired of apc. Let them go jor !
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by justtoodark: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
olujastro:

what is their to misunderstand....??
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by justtoodark: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The security agencies cannot be trusted. That statement is a license to shoot.

i tell you....better dont say something like that....not that they declare anybody misbehavin to shias and ipobians....

ohh my....

lets get this wahala over with quick....
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by justtoodark: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
buhari cant loose this election....he should just chill,and let the security people do their job accordin to laws....
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by justtoodark: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Orelafintun:
you mean there is snatching of election materials in America. hmm. l hail thee

american police shoot people alot....and not only blacks....
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by Gentleziggy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
We all know that buhari cannot reason with his number six properly, so probably they will let him say whatever that comes to his empty skull naturally n later either lying lying moh'm or d con man (,tinubu)will help in retracting d statements.that is d best they can do for him. After all he is d chief grand dullard of d federal republic of Nigeria angry
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by ImDStar: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
olujastro:

And what does that mean sir? English master.

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by BigBashiru: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Like for Sowore anyday. Africa Action Congress (AAC) is not the party of thieves, assassins and killers like PDP and APC.

A vote for Columbia University (New York, USA) and UNILAG schooled Sowore is a vote for:
- N100,000 minimum wage for civil servants - I know hardship and poverty has brainwashed you into believing it isn't possible but I've personally done the maths with the federal budget and it's possible.

- Health cards - no more doctors asking you to bring millions before getting treated for emergency like accident. Each state will have Health card as part of restructuring.

- Proper civil service and governance.

Whether or not you vote Sowore change is inevitable because even as a party we will start mobilizing national development even if we are not in power...

#Takeitback #nogoingback

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by DONFASZY(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2019
GERMANY
The fourth-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production also boasts of Auto giants,Volkswagen and Mercedes-Benz, that owns and controls other car brands across the planet.
Audi BMW Maybach Mercedes-Benz Volkswagen Smart Porsche opel

UNITED STATES
The second-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production 
Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Ford GM GMC Jeep Tesla- EV Lincoln Plymouth Ram
Storied names like Hummer and Pontiac has faded away into the history books

UNITED KINGDOM
The thirteenth-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production 
Aston-Martin Bentley Jaguar Land Rover Leyland Rolls-Royce Vauxhall McLaren MINI Morgan

ITALY
The home of sportcars is also the nineteenth-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production 
Abarth Alfa Romeo Ferrari Fiat Iveco Lamborghini Lancia Pagani Maserati

JAPAN
The third-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production also has a brand (Toyota) that is a favourite in Nigeria.
Acura Daihatsu Honda Infinity Isuzu Lexus Mazda Toyota Subaru Suzuki Nissan Mitsubishi

NIGERIA
Innoson,the first and only indigenous automaker in Nigeria. 

RUSSIA
The fifteenth-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production 
Aurus Lada (AvtoVAZ)

FRANCE
The tenth-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production 
Bugatti Citroen Peugeot Renault

CHINA
The largest in the world measured by automobile unit production .
BAIC Chana Changfeng Chery Dongfeng GreatWall Hafei Haima Hongqi NIO -EV Wuling Zhongxing

SOUTH KOREA
The sixth-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production 
Daewoo(now General Motors Korea ) Hyundai Kia Genesis SsangYong RenaultSamsung

SWEDEN
the thirty-second-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production  
Saab Scania Koenigsegg Volvo

INDIA
The fifth-largest in the world measured by automobile unit production 
Tata Mahindra

We want development....technology growth

Vote for PDP
Re: Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2019
maclatunji:

just 4 years ago you were in this same forum opposing the use of military for election security and today you are not only in support of it but also support the use of lethal force at polling booths by soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On / Obaseki Moves To Mend Fences With Wike Ahead Of Edo Guber Primary / CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.