Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (50586 Views)

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
I don't understand PDP's anger. Where they planning to steal ballot boxes before grin

This looks like guilty conscience to me

8 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by OYEDIPE(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I voted for APC last Saturday.

I'll be voting for PDP this coming Saturday.

I hate and detest patiality.
You just want to make sense abi... But you are not.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by sumasun: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
the message is clear, do this and pay with your life

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by oganoble(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
But seriously, the number of kids( well below 18 years) with PVCs in the North is alarming.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by B1ak3: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pdp the defenders of evil. So if person snatch ballot box make we reward am with land for ikoyi ni. Yeye party always defending nonsense and Athiefkulators that have been shouting APC want to rig are here supporting rubbish.

Now it's clear how the PDP planned to win the election.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by chigo245: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
let him win 1st the real pmb will show it self to Nigerians
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by hansomb: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I voted for APC last Saturday.
I'll be voting for PDP this coming Saturday.
I hate and detest patiality.
Na for your backyard you do the voting ? or you think say Everybody mumu like u.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by nwanyionitsha: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kreamie:
It’s not a threat if you ask me. But then again, Nigerians are always sentimental, taking everything to the heart.
What?You don't know the way the Nigerian Security forces behave? I hope they don't kill innocent civilians and say they were snatching ballot boxes. With this order, there may be indiscriminate shootings and killings.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Hotfreeze: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
kaen1317:
once a tribal and religious bigot always a tribal and religious bigot

That one no concern me.

Snatch ballot box and we'll see your corpse here on Nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by kingola87(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
i swear grin grin grin
ikhileomotayo:
I don't understand PDP's anger. Where they planning to steal ballot boxes before grin

This looks like guilty conscience to me

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Binismaeel: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin Bloody Atiku supporter... shocked shocked shocked

PoshBoss007:

Oga shut up. Is that the kinda statement that's expected of a leader? Mans brain dead, but y'all don't wanna accept that fact. Before you start shouting Atiku supporter, I'm not.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by OnyesomJ(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
APC and PDP are like Cat and Rat..
They Aren't Good For The Country Progress, Is It Only this Two Party we Have in This Country that's what we should be asking Ourselves, Monkey dey Work Baboon dey chop
please Vote Wisely...
Sowore all the way... � AAC
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Rcash: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
The man is just not fit intellectually to be the president of a country

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by 2blessed01(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
2 Satchets = #5 Only...

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by drlateef: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
This guy knows that INEC will change all their RECs after the postponement of election has exposed the compromised ones among them. PDP compromised the RECs and is afraid and aware they will be changed. That's why they are blaming APC for that already.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by afrika4real(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
seborrhic:
Buhari should be confined.
He is too dangerous in thoughts,speech, actions and inactions to lead any group of people in this age.
are you planing to rig?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by ObaKlaz: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
kaen1317:
once a tribal and religious bigot always a tribal and religious bigot
I'll join this game. lol. Once a Cameroonian, always a Cameroonian. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Echo50(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
if u want make buhari to cry, kill two cows. he loves cow than human

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by cptjacksparrow: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dear PDP, is your party trying to encourage ballot box snatching? let us know your stand about this.

Tundemuttee:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday reacted as President Muhammadu Buhari threatened those plotting to snatch ballot boxes during the general elections.

President Buhari had made it clear that anyone who tries to disrupt the electoral process, will be doing so “at the expense of his own life”.

Reacting, PDP said the remark was a direct call for jungle justice which was aimed at directing the attention of the public.

In a statement signed by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, PDP accused the Buhari’s Presidency and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of plotting to trigger widespread political crisis to derail Nigeria’s democratic process by plunging “our nation into anarchy.”

PDP said, “Buhari’s threat to the lives of Nigerians, at the opening of APC’s national caucus meeting in Abuja today, is a direct call for jungle justice and attempt to divert public attention from their closed session where details of their dastardly plot to truncate our democratic process will be perfected.

“We do hope that this call by President Buhari is not camouflaged for the fake soldiers mobilized by the APC to shoot at innocent Nigerians, snatch ballot boxes and execute their rigging plans on the election day. It is indeed a license to kill, which should not come from any leader of any civilized nation.

“The underlining fact to the above is that President Buhari and APC leaders, upon getting to their voting constituencies last Saturday, realized that there is a nationwide rejection of Buhari’s re-election bid, and this has thrown them into a panic mode.

“President Buhari must, however, bear in mind that his resort to threats and scaremongering will not deter Nigerians from coming out en-masse to vote him out of office on February 23.

“We are aware that President Buhari, who had earlier boasted that nobody can ‘unseat’ him, is bent on using every dictatorial and tyrannical act to truncate the process of a free, fair and credible election.

“Intelligence available to us shows that the Buhari Presidency has directed the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to immediately reshuffle the Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) in order to deploy compromised officials to manipulate the electoral process in President Buhari’s favour, as they did with the police shortly before February 16.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/PDP-Reacts-As-Buhari-Says-Snatch-Ballot-Box-Pay-With-Your-Life.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by NwaliE01: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
After I just read about PMB truncating our democracy in 1983 after a democratic election.

I then came to terms that we are in for trouble.

His statement is insightful if you ask me. It's quite extreme as death is the worst penalty to any crime.

It can trigger our arm forces to kill people anyhow as their Oga has approved it.

Am just being neutral here.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by richie240: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
kingola87:
E be like say this snatch balot box and die of a thing dey pain pdp more than an average Nigerian o cool
Can u imagine......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by fredoooooo: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kill any bastard that they nonsense grin
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
ashacot:
It is now clear the PDP has gone mad.

Honestly at this point, i honestly want baba to RIG THIS ELECTION BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT PDP WANT.

FOOLISH PDP KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS. THEY KNOW THEIR ONLY STRONGHOLD HAVE ONLY 7.1M PVC COLLECTED WHILE BABA STRONGHOLD HAS 16MILLION PVC COLLECTED.
GUESS ITS NOW OBVIOUS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by chigo245: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
oganoble:
But seriously, the number of kids( well below 18 years) with PVCs in the North is alarming.

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by fredoooooo: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
kingola87:
E be like say this snatch balot box and die of a thing dey pain pdp more than an average Nigerian o cool

That's their game plan plus rigging.. grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Fixedgame465: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by ejimatic: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tundemuttee:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday reacted as President Muhammadu Buhari threatened those plotting to snatch ballot boxes during the general elections.

President Buhari had made it clear that anyone who tries to disrupt the electoral process, will be doing so “at the expense of his own life”.

Reacting, PDP said the remark was a direct call for jungle justice which was aimed at directing the attention of the public.

In a statement signed by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, PDP accused the Buhari’s Presidency and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of plotting to trigger widespread political crisis to derail Nigeria’s democratic process by plunging “our nation into anarchy.”

PDP said, “Buhari’s threat to the lives of Nigerians, at the opening of APC’s national caucus meeting in Abuja today, is a direct call for jungle justice and attempt to divert public attention from their closed session where details of their dastardly plot to truncate our democratic process will be perfected.

“We do hope that this call by President Buhari is not camouflaged for the fake soldiers mobilized by the APC to shoot at innocent Nigerians, snatch ballot boxes and execute their rigging plans on the election day. It is indeed a license to kill, which should not come from any leader of any civilized nation.

“The underlining fact to the above is that President Buhari and APC leaders, upon getting to their voting constituencies last Saturday, realized that there is a nationwide rejection of Buhari’s re-election bid, and this has thrown them into a panic mode.

“President Buhari must, however, bear in mind that his resort to threats and scaremongering will not deter Nigerians from coming out en-masse to vote him out of office on February 23.

“We are aware that President Buhari, who had earlier boasted that nobody can ‘unseat’ him, is bent on using every dictatorial and tyrannical act to truncate the process of a free, fair and credible election.

“Intelligence available to us shows that the Buhari Presidency has directed the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to immediately reshuffle the Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) in order to deploy compromised officials to manipulate the electoral process in President Buhari’s favour, as they did with the police shortly before February 16.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/PDP-Reacts-As-Buhari-Says-Snatch-Ballot-Box-Pay-With-Your-Life.html?m=1
. I agree with the PMB. People vote for the candidates of their choice but some thugs will come and snatch the ballox boxes away.If arrested they will be released on bail letter. Case closed. Anybody who does that should be shot in the leg to make him remember for life.....Our votes must count.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by dam2000(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
But tinubu boys will snatch it no prob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by hansomb: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Whatever,he shouldn't be threatening Nigerians.
Anyone who snatches ballot papers is already threatening Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by 77up(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stupid party.

They know they didnt have that number to win , even with free and fair election , buhari ll win with wide margin .

This mumu kola ologbo wont allow us hear word.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Meritocracy: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

All he thinks and talks about is killings and death..

Look at hell rufai body bag statement.. For instance

These people are jihadists

The statement is clear, allow people to pay you to snatch ballot box and pay with your life in return. Don't be a scapegoat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.