Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (50576 Views)

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Body bag, die, dogs and Baboons soaked in blood.

Apc's thirst for blood knows no bounds.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Handsomecole(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP's reaction to this statement has clearly shown that they have no intention to contest this election under a free and fair atmosphere.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Anndrew(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Once a thief, always a thief
lolz,u wodnt kill me with laugh..a thief represent a life why tyran represent a death..dat is d parable for both of u..pls vote wisely

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by CrestMan: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP is civil in approach(hence I prefer them) while APC is militarized in approach! Nigeria don't deserve a cult-group like apc. My humble opinion cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by kapelvej: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
pryme:
You guys always stand up for corruption, so in civilized nations they snatch ballot boxes?

After reading through all your rants you did not asked for the citizens to desist from snatching ballot boxes, instead you talk dishing out jungle justice on thugs that will kill anyone that will stand in their way in a heartbeat in the process of snatching boxes.

If you guys are not planning on snatching ballot boxes this should be the least of your problems.
In civilized nations they shoot people who snatched balot boxes

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by kudos4u(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
seborrhic:
Buhari should be confined.
He is too dangerous in thoughts,speech, actions and inactions to lead any group of people in this age.
and who do you think is the best to lead Nigerians, people like Ebele Johnathan right? So that people like Alison Madueke, Obasanjo, Atiku, saraki etc can become Gods?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Neddyogu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please if u have intentions or propensity to engage in activities that would undermine the polls, steer clear of polling stations ooo. To die for election matter Na one of d most useless kind of death oo.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Dorobuchi232(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pdp always reacting

Visit and study in Canada
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by ada9ja(f): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
on a serious note is only a fool, stupid or insane person with his or her entire generation will attack the oresident for saying that

is simple!snatch the box n pay with ur life

those attacking him, can you snatch box or do you support box snatching?

let leave hatred and party aside, none of you want to do that at first or support except you were planning to snatch boxes on,that day

to me this man doesnt seem desperate but pdp and its loose dogs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by olajizz01(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Firefire:
Anyone still supporting Mohomodu Buhary is a potential terrorist.
Steal the ballot and pay with your life

What you are banking on is rigging,but thank God,your secret has been revealing gradually and stringent measures have been put in place for you and your rigging party.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Tolowodara: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Corrupt party, corrupt followers. Nothing concern me, as I know plan to snatch ballot box for any stupid politician. Snatch ballot box, make army snatch your live. SIMPLE. Next Level Please....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by kudos4u(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
CrestMan:
PDP is civil in approach(hence I prefer them) while APC is militarized in approach! Nigeria don't deserve a cult-group like apc. My humble opinion cool
you prefer PDP? After 16 good years? They can even campaign with any projects.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Ogbinob: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
In very sane climes, presidents make comments in relation to the stipulation of the relevant pages of the constitution. Which may be interpreted in a law court and possible actions taken by the law in resonance. In our case, it is so different, the president talks like an emperor while we remain the conquered in his empire Nigeria.

It is quite unfortunate that in 21st century the affairs of our country by a means no can explain got into the hands of those who are not in tune with the century standards and norms. Thus, we cannot speak in the same language, I sincerely wish we can make amends but unfortunately we have allowed ourselves to be deceived continually. I think 2019 will be different.

We have in the past 3 years plus experienced the worst form of representation in a democratic setting. I think we should do the needful by voting for a meaningful change from our current situation to something better.

How did we find ourselves here ?. It is now or never. We need to do what we need to do, VOTE THIS GOVERNMENT OUT FOR GOOD.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Thobiy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Firefire:
A whole President of a country speaking about extrajudicial killings of his citizens. embarassed

This simply means Buhary has no single value for life.

Pay with your life? What happens to jail terms in the applicable laws?

Why is General Mohomodu Buhary always bloody?

This is the position of the law:

“The Electoral Act (2010), however, does not prescribe death for any electoral offence.

The maximum sentence for snatching of ballot boxes is 24 months in prison.

Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

Those supporting this shoot-at-sight order of Buhary should watch their back. RIP in advance to innocent Nigerians who will be labeled ballots box snatchers.
My Guy You Wan Snatch Ballot Box Ni, If Not Don't Panic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by diver006: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
An very good response to one of the numerous horrors befallen innocent voters on election day since 2003

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by airminem(f): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
ashacot:
It is now clear the PDP has gone mad.

Honestly at this point, i honestly want baba to RIG THIS ELECTION BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT PDP WANT.

FOOLISH PDP KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS. THEY KNOW THEIR ONLY STRONGHOLD HAVE ONLY 7.1M PVC COLLECTED WHILE BABA STRONGHOLD HAS 16MILLION PVC COLLECTED.

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by olajizz01(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Neddyogu:
Please if u have intentions or propensity to engage in activities that would undermine the polls, steer clear of polling stations ooo. To die for election matter Na one of d most useless kind of death oo.
You have said it loud and clear for the deaf hear and the blind to see.

He who determined to snatch should write his comprehensive WILL down b4 that day.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Evercurious(f): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
ashacot:
It is now clear the PDP has gone mad.

Honestly at this point, i honestly want baba to RIG THIS ELECTION BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT PDP WANT.

FOOLISH PDP KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS. THEY KNOW THEIR ONLY STRONGHOLD HAVE ONLY 7.1M PVC COLLECTED WHILE BABA STRONGHOLD HAS 16MILLION PVC COLLECTED.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS DEATH? BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS?
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by CrestMan: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
kudos4u:
you prefer PDP? After 16 good years? They can even campaign with any projects.

Yes I prefer PDP to APC! Just 2 months ago, I was an undecided voter. But if only you know how many people I have influenced to vote for Atiku, then you will really understand my preference right now cool
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by fasterwell(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

All he thinks and talks about is killings and death..

Look at hell rufai body bag statement.. For instance

These people are jihadists

Modified... Terrorists are quoting me grin
The zombies who live to suck blood

What happened to jail time for box snatching.. No

A terrorist is fixated on killing... Spits

If them born una well make una go snatch ballot box na

The fear of BUHARI SEXIEST BULLETS is the end of thugry and political madness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by chubinwa(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
The insidious plan of the PDP have just been uncovered by the mere threat from our ever dogged president pmb. Even with their rigging strategies, they will still loose.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by livelymatilda22: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Firefire:
[s] A whole President of a country speaking about extrajudicial killings of his citizens. embarassed

This simply means Buhary has no single value for life.

Pay with your life? What happens to jail terms in the applicable laws?

Why is General Mohomodu Buhary always bloody?

This is the position of the law:

“The Electoral Act (2010), however, does not prescribe death for any electoral offence.

The maximum sentence for snatching of ballot boxes is 24 months in prison.

Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

Those supporting this shoot-at-sight order of Buhary should watch their back. RIP in advance to innocent Nigerians who will be labeled ballots box snatchers. [/s]
Story.....I dare you to snatch any ballot box like you always do before and face the consequences.. Wailing zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Organs(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Modified... Terrorists are quoting me grin
The zombies who live to suck blood

It's those looking at causing "trouble" that will look at anything to cause trouble, Rufai, said "Those that wants to Interfere and intervene in our electoral process will leave in Body bags and you all are ranting, Oya naa come go and hire whoever, maybe Kanu from Israel to come and intervene, they should all be dealt with, also, there are those, hell bent on rigging and trouble and not free and fair election, they should all be killed. That is the only language they understand. I am in support 100%. We need to get rid of all the trouble makers amongst us, they do not love Nigeria anyways, they just want to loot, cause trouble and run away.If a potential box snatcher knows he will get jail time, the Politician might promise to bribe the Judge and get him out or even arrange a jail break, but if he knows he will be shot dead on snatching a ballot box, he might think twice. Case in point, Nigeria became so useless that miscreants open the cargo compartment of Planes on tarmacs still taxing and steal baggages, When Obasanjo said anyone on the tarmac should be shot at sight, no questions asked, guess what, it stopped immediately. Sometimes, you need bad medicine to cure bad sickness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by supereagle(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
The evil party is not always at rest with an issue like this.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by livelymatilda22: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
CrestMan:

Yes I prefer PDP to APC! Just 2 months ago, I was an undecided voter. But if only you know how many people I have influenced to vote for Atiku, then you will really understand my preference right now cool
You are a nobody.. She will be in you if Atiku doesn't win... I know that will give you sleepless night..

Just snatch any ballot box and face the consequences. What a wailing zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by sageer1706(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guilty conscience... always reacting to everything

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Evercurious(f): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
hansomb:
I agree with the snatch and die order at least it gives Ad-hoc staff more security. Those political tugs won't mind killing or cutting your hand if you stand on their way , so why should they be given mercy ?
To snatch 1 ballot box I was told cost up to 300 thousand naira.

PLS STOP THIS... MUST IT BE DEATH?
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pdp fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die
Pdp fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die
Pdp fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die fire die

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Firefire(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Story.....I dare you to snatch any ballot box like you always do before and face the consequences.. Wailing zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Evercurious(f): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
fasterwell:

If them born una well make una go snatch ballot box na

The fear of BUHARI SEXIEST BULLETS is the end of thugry and political madness

Just listen to yourself
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by bodmasfem(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Modified... Terrorists are quoting me grin The zombies who live to suck blood
ballot box snatcher!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 / A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.