Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (50583 Views)

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by iwaeda: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
seborrhic:
Buhari should be confined.
He is too dangerous in thoughts,speech, actions and inactions to lead any group of people in this age.

Hope all these encouraging this anarchy will not regret IF Buhari wins. Full blown dictactoship loading, but Gid will not allow!
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by chigo245: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=chigo245 post=75865074][/quote]

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by chinedumoooo: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Do pdp want ballot box to be snatch? I thought their call for free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Afamed: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Arysexy:

And the punishment is Lynch abi?

APC blood thirsty murderers.

No body will snatch box. Buhari will be beaten blue black come Saturday, if his almajiri turn violence we burn d country
It's only those planning to steal the ballot box that will face the consequences. Or you are planning to snatch the ballot box on Saturday?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Numlock: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
ashacot:
It is now clear the PDP has gone mad.

Honestly at this point, i honestly want baba to RIG THIS ELECTION BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT PDP WANT.

FOOLISH PDP KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS. THEY KNOW THEIR ONLY STRONGHOLD HAVE ONLY 7.1M PVC COLLECTED WHILE BABA STRONGHOLD HAS 16MILLION PVC COLLECTED.

If what he said is right then why did Tinubu come out to explain what he meant?

Stop thinking like a kid we are in the 21st century.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by amsonmart: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
dear snatch the ballot box and pay with your life.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Smhaykins(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Firefire:
A whole President of a country speaking about extrajudicial killings of his citizens. embarassed

This simply means Buhary has no single value for life.

Pay with your life? What happens to jail terms in the applicable laws?

Why is General Mohomodu Buhary always bloody?

This is the position of the law:

“The Electoral Act (2010), however, does not prescribe death for any electoral offence.

The maximum sentence for snatching of ballot boxes is 24 months in prison.

Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

Those supporting this shoot-at-sight order of Buhary should watch their back. RIP in advance to innocent Nigerians who will be labeled ballots box snatchers.

were niyin walai

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by BabaO2: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
oganoble:
But seriously, the number of kids( well below 18 years) with PVCs in the North is alarming.
Those you called kids are actually well above 18 that are suffering from stunted growth. Irony of it is 15 -16 years old kids in the south that have the look of 25+ years old.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by guru90: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life.... As stupid custom officer wasted one young man yesterday because of 5k.

Now, Buhari have said his own!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Hotfreeze: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Rip in advance to those who would snatch ballot boxes.

Since you're stupid, I'll come to your burial and eat plenty puff puff.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
ashacot:

Honestly at this point, i honestly want baba to RIG THIS ELECTION BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT PDP WANT.

FOOLISH PDP KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS. THEY KNOW THEIR ONLY STRONGHOLD HAVE ONLY 7.1M PVC COLLECTED WHILE BABA STRONGHOLD HAS 16MILLION PVC COLLECTED.
anytime i see educated people like u supporting rigging i weep 4 nigeria. CAN WE EVER GET IT RIGHT? If u dnt like a political party dont blindly support the one u truely loves,they can equally make mistakes also. I hate to hear the word rig. We need to change our perspective to "our vote truely count" not the r.i.g word.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Firefire(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Smhaykins:

were niyin walai

Mo ran e sile’

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by okk4sure: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I voted for APC last Saturday.
I'll be voting for PDP this coming Saturday.
I hate and detest patiality.
Lol!
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I voted for APC last Saturday.

I'll be voting for PDP this coming Saturday.

I hate and detest patiality.
I'm voting APC... I like infrastructural development and the integrity of PMB.
PDP in 16 years looted the nation and are only good at patronage, uncompleted projects and they made Nigerians lazy by discouraging them from farming with fake unsustainable rice lower tarriff....... PDP created a lot of social maladies e. g Boko Haram, yahoo yahoo, militants etc.
With PMB everyone is coming to reality and are going back to farming. PMB need to do more on security and kidnappers.
The Igbos should tell themselves the truth. What do you gain from PDP 16 years rule in SE?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by richie240: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
I don't understand PDP's anger. Where they planning to steal ballot boxes before grin

This looks like guilty conscience to me
...Asin ehn, I taya o.
They've bn shouting ''they ( APC) want to rig the election" upandan.
I thot they should be happy at a rigging-free election.
These ppl are truly d real enemies of Nigeria.
Though one can boldly say APC has fallen short in some areas ..... but I shudder to think the calamity these criminal minds will put Nigeria through if power falls into their hands (GOD FORBID)

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by biGwal(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
What is wrong with this "JAGUDA" Party called PDP.....so you're planning to snatch ballot box Abi??
Baba, i support you on this jareee "Snatch Ballot Pay With Your Life"
......Over to Chukwudi Anyafulu

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by kingola87(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
that (GOD FORBID) should be in capital letter brother
richie240:

...Asin ehn, I taya o.
They've bn shouting ''they ( APC) want to rig the election" upandan.
I thot they should be happy at a rigging-free election.
These ppl are truly d real enemies of Nigeria.
Though one can boldly say APC has fallen short in some areas ..... but I shudder to think the calamity these criminal minds will put Nigeria through if power falls into their hands (God Forbid)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by SarkinYarki: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
ashacot:

you should be ashamed of yourself, why should a serving democratic president resort to use such words esp in public ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Chukwurah003: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tundemuttee:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday reacted as President Muhammadu Buhari threatened those plotting to snatch ballot boxes during the general elections.

President Buhari had made it clear that anyone who tries to disrupt the electoral process, will be doing so “at the expense of his own life”.

Reacting, PDP said the remark was a direct call for jungle justice which was aimed at directing the attention of the public.

In a statement signed by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, PDP accused the Buhari’s Presidency and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of plotting to trigger widespread political crisis to derail Nigeria’s democratic process by plunging “our nation into anarchy.”

PDP said, “Buhari’s threat to the lives of Nigerians, at the opening of APC’s national caucus meeting in Abuja today, is a direct call for jungle justice and attempt to divert public attention from their closed session where details of their dastardly plot to truncate our democratic process will be perfected.

“We do hope that this call by President Buhari is not camouflaged for the fake soldiers mobilized by the APC to shoot at innocent Nigerians, snatch ballot boxes and execute their rigging plans on the election day. It is indeed a license to kill, which should not come from any leader of any civilized nation.

“The underlining fact to the above is that President Buhari and APC leaders, upon getting to their voting constituencies last Saturday, realized that there is a nationwide rejection of Buhari’s re-election bid, and this has thrown them into a panic mode.

“President Buhari must, however, bear in mind that his resort to threats and scaremongering will not deter Nigerians from coming out en-masse to vote him out of office on February 23.

“We are aware that President Buhari, who had earlier boasted that nobody can ‘unseat’ him, is bent on using every dictatorial and tyrannical act to truncate the process of a free, fair and credible election.

“Intelligence available to us shows that the Buhari Presidency has directed the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to immediately reshuffle the Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) in order to deploy compromised officials to manipulate the electoral process in President Buhari’s favour, as they did with the police shortly before February 16.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/PDP-Reacts-As-Buhari-Says-Snatch-Ballot-Box-Pay-With-Your-Life.html?m=1

The thieves are scared. Stop twisting Buhari’s words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Gforce2019: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
kaen1317:
Once a tyrant always a tyrant

... And once zombie is always zombie...

Keep ranting... seun will pay you salary...

Oponu

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Dino98: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
pryme:
You guys always stand up for corruption, so in civilized nations they snatch ballot boxes?

After reading through all your rants you did not asked for the citizens to desist from snatching ballot boxes, instead you talk dishing out jungle justice on thugs that will kill anyone that will stand in their way in a heartbeat in the process of snatching boxes.

If you guys are not planning on snatching ballot boxes this should be the least of your problems.

U mean it is okay for the president of a country to directly ask the military to kill anyone who snatches ballot boxes?? OK

In as much as anyone snatching a box is wrong but to tell the military to kill them is very wrong na. Do u know the doors that statement will open?? Now if any innocent person is killed anywhere by the military, they can say he snatched a box and had the right to shoot him dead.

Punishing a crime/taking someone's life without due process is a crime itself... is that not why we get.angry when people burn thieves with tyres?? If such things are allowed, it becomes an avenue for people to gang up, kill someone and lay any accusation on the person.

A president is not suppose to say that on live TV...but okay

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by roscoleefad: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
I advice pdp to stay calm,it is only apc that hv recruited thugs in all state.just get ur camera and video them and let see how buhari will kill them

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

All he thinks and talks about is killings and death..
Look at hell rufai body bag statement.. For instance
These people are jihadists
Modified... Terrorists are quoting me grin The zombies who live to suck blood
What happened to jail time for box snatching.. No
A terrorist is fixated on killing... Spits

If u part of Ballot snatchers Hell waiting for u. Me will personally Hulla u. High time Mr president show these devils gentility isn't cowardice. thunda faya all pdp urchins

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by dnawah(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tundemuttee:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday reacted as President Muhammadu Buhari threatened those plotting to snatch ballot boxes during the general elections.

President Buhari had made it clear that anyone who tries to disrupt the electoral process, will be doing so “at the expense of his own life”.

Reacting, PDP said the remark was a direct call for jungle justice which was aimed at directing the attention of the public.

In a statement signed by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, PDP accused the Buhari’s Presidency and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of plotting to trigger widespread political crisis to derail Nigeria’s democratic process by plunging “our nation into anarchy.”

PDP said, “Buhari’s threat to the lives of Nigerians, at the opening of APC’s national caucus meeting in Abuja today, is a direct call for jungle justice and attempt to divert public attention from their closed session where details of their dastardly plot to truncate our democratic process will be perfected.

“We do hope that this call by President Buhari is not camouflaged for the fake soldiers mobilized by the APC to shoot at innocent Nigerians, snatch ballot boxes and execute their rigging plans on the election day. It is indeed a license to kill, which should not come from any leader of any civilized nation.

“The underlining fact to the above is that President Buhari and APC leaders, upon getting to their voting constituencies last Saturday, realized that there is a nationwide rejection of Buhari’s re-election bid, and this has thrown them into a panic mode.

“President Buhari must, however, bear in mind that his resort to threats and scaremongering will not deter Nigerians from coming out en-masse to vote him out of office on February 23.

“We are aware that President Buhari, who had earlier boasted that nobody can ‘unseat’ him, is bent on using every dictatorial and tyrannical act to truncate the process of a free, fair and credible election.

“Intelligence available to us shows that the Buhari Presidency has directed the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to immediately reshuffle the Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) in order to deploy compromised officials to manipulate the electoral process in President Buhari’s favour, as they did with the police shortly before February 16.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/PDP-Reacts-As-Buhari-Says-Snatch-Ballot-Box-Pay-With-Your-Life.html?m=1
make una forgive am for him no know wat him d talk and when him talk am.if him fit say him come 2005 for power.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by oganoble(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
BabaO2:

Those you called kids are actually well above 18 that are suffering from stunted growth. Irony of it is 15 -16 years old kids in the south that have the look of 25+ years old.
you may be right to an extent, but I am talking facts here. I saw a man yesterday with PVCs of his 5children. The eldest he told me is 17 and he told me almost every one has PVCs for their children regardless of their age. Its my experience I’m talking from. I live in maiduguri by the way, and I know all about the malnutrition and all.. I have an idea about how people operate here.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by magzey: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP is fraud and they are the Ballot Box snatchers the more they sense failure they will send mumu followers to snatch box for peanut. Thank God Baba have Nailed it who ever snatch a box sniper will finish him.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by chidextec: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Its now obvious that PDP is jittery. I support PMB on this. Snatch the ballot box at ur own Risk. grin grin
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by fredoooooo: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Do not react , just try and snatch ordinary paper not even box , na gbosa una go hear blaady bascads grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by akinselurea: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
LordCenturion:
They complain about everything,useless corrupt fraudulent broke party... God is punishing pdp, I remember the other day when they are apologising to Nigeria for looting the country for 16 good years... They will never ever come back in Jesus name, insha-Allah,I wonder what they will do if they eventually loose this weekend,they are desperate to take over the power,maybe they will call for a war as they are saying...

Awon oloriburuku ole gbogbo

Their plan is to sell the remaining assets including 3rd Mainland Bridge

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by seasonstt1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
In a statement signed by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, PDP accused the Buhari’s Presidency and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of plotting to trigger widespread political crisis to derail Nigeria’s democratic process by plunging “our nation into anarchy.”[color=#990000][/color]

And what is the PDP national chairman is planning when he calls for war if the election is rigged.

Plz stop being afraid of your shadow.. Abi you dey mad ni?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by pek(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Any sane, rational and unbiased person should be applauding PMB's statement. Do you know what it means to get PVC, stand under the sun to vote and someone takes that away from you? PDP is clearly showing the whole world they plan to rig.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Femijohn198: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP should forget about Saturday election because buhari will defeat him with big margin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.