Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Wife's Most Eldest Sister Want To Sleep With Me Pls Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Most Eldest Sister Want To Sleep With Me Pls Help! (5478 Views)

Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Most Eldest Sister Want To Sleep With Me Pls Help! by aniiii(f): 3:48pm On May 05, 2013
Sleep with her!

What is wrong with laying on the same bed with your sis inlaw?

Unless you're thinking of se.x

Then have s.ex with her

Its good.
Re: My Wife's Most Eldest Sister Want To Sleep With Me Pls Help! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2013
Omolola1: u are asking what u would do? tell her off! xcept ofcourse u'v been eye-ing her too.
hahahahhaahahahhaahahahahahhh
Re: My Wife's Most Eldest Sister Want To Sleep With Me Pls Help! by free2ryhme: 5:33pm On May 05, 2013
Cant believe you are asking foreigns and tokubohs for advice on your marriage issues.

First they are all 3rd parties

Second, you go university, nysc, got a job, married with all your life experiences you have the guts to come here and ask for advice.. you are what marriage is not

Shame on you .. shame on you .. Married man what are you look for here sef ?

[size=70pt]999999.999999% of people on narialand are children[/size]
Re: My Wife's Most Eldest Sister Want To Sleep With Me Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 05, 2013
my friend said you should fĂșck and both shout up.

If you do that you may never get away with it.. moreover she is family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining / Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol / My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.