Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How To Seduce An Olderly Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce An Olderly Lady (5763 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Nairabird(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wanna know how to seduce an olderly lady? now hop in let me take you on the journey of “how to attract an olderly lady”

Different ways of thinking, begots different actions and reactions we perceive from different people. thereby, making it possible to see different preferences when it comes to a choice of woman.

Now, if you want to seduce an older woman, it’s completely achievable. I know, you may be surprised, thinking you’d need a specific skill in order to do this, but really, it’s not like that at all.

Note, this doesn’t mean you can hook up with every older woman you set your eyes on, come on, don’t get cocky. But, if you follow these tips, you’ll be able to work your magic and eventually seduce an older woman. It may take a couple tries, because, you know, practice makes perfect.

below are a short list of the do’s and dont’s which will enable you achieve such.

1. Don’t think you’re smarter. Here’s the thing, when a guy seduces an older woman, try not to act cocky and know-it-all. It’s going to work for you. Don’t try to approach them like you’re an older guy because you’re not.

At the end of the day, you’re younger and they know it. So, yes, be confident but don’t act like you have the secrets of life in your hands.

2. They’re not into games. I know you have a set of games that you pull out of your pocket when you want a girl, but it’s not going to work this time. These women have seen every game in the book. They’ve heard every line so whatever you plan, drop it. Though they do like being charmed and flirted with, as all women do, they’re not into mind games. Your games will backfire.

3. Don’t be too forward. Like I said before, older women don’t like games. But this doesn’t mean you walk up to them and ask them if they want to get laid. Though, you can be more direct to her in comparison to a younger woman. Just know there’s a difference between being forward and being rude. A big difference which may result in you getting what you want or not.

4. Show confidence. If you approach any woman, regardless of age, confidence is a very important factor in seduction. If you want to know how to seduce an older woman, you need to remember that she looks for a man who’s self-confident. Show her that you’re capable of handling her and the age difference isn’t an issue for you. She may like younger men, but she doesn’t want to hook up with someone who’s immature. This is when you show her you’re more than that through conversation and self-confidence. remember, confidence is quite different from being rude!

5. Don’t be a stage 5 clinger. Listen, this can be used for any woman, never mind her age. Show her that you’re independent and not needy. Being clingy isn’t appealing to women. Show her through actions and words that you’re an independent man. It’s okay to leave her at the bar for a little bit and then come back to her. She’ll be impressed that you’re not drooling beside her.

Source: https://nairabird..com/2019/02/how-to-seduce-olderly-lady.html?m=1
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by SweetBuns(f): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Unadulterated crap and BS

2 Likes

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by LuciferProphet: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
SweetBuns:

pocohantas whatsup!

4 Likes

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by SweetBuns(f): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
LuciferProphet:

pocohantas whatsup!
I've told you, I'm not pocohantas!
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Nairabird(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
SweetBuns:

At least you make a reply, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by LuciferProphet: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
SweetBuns:

I've told you, I'm not pocohantas!

Don't worry love.
I never get your time yet. When I do, body go tell you.

Remember your AntiBrutus moniker?

6 Likes

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by SweetBuns(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
LuciferProphet:

Don't worry love.
I never get your time yet. When I do, body go tell you.

Remember your AntiBrutus moniker?
I know no "antibrutus" moniker... Neither do I know what your talking about . undecided
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
SweetBuns:

Thank God you're here.
Please tell that guy to leave me alone. He has been confusing me as you everywhere he sees me

Forget him, na ban go humble am.
Im sef know how many monikers he has lost on my matter. He won't leave you, just dey knack am ban...no time wink
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by SweetBuns(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Get my time na. No be you ban go humble...
grin grin
Thank God you're here.
Please tell that guy to leave me alone. He has been confusing me as you everywhere he sees me
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Na you go tire naw.
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Somebody5589: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Crap...
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Wadewaltz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pocohantas,sweetbuns and LuciferProphet makin me grin Dat thread sweet die!,see fight but d guy was a lil bit immature at d beginin and especially at d end
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by SweetBuns(f): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Forget him, na ban go humble am.
Im sef know how many monikers he has lost on my matter. He won't leave you, just dey knack am ban...no time wink
How can I "nack him ban abeg"?
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:

How can I "nack him ban abeg"?

If he goes against the rules, report him.
Let him go creating new monikers wink
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by sukhothai: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2019
LuciferProphet:

This one you quoted & later unquoted me, na fear dey cause am?
Ever since I disgraced you publicly you've been hiding. What happened to your "Men are Scum" rants? Has sliding on condoms with your mouth reset your fishbrain?
A whole pocohantas turn Foreign Observer on NL. Feminism is no longer your calling or what?
kobo kobo.
Anyway... grin
Edit the olosho from your comment.. We don't want you to be banned yet
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by sukhothai: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2019
sukhothai:

So una dey fear ban? Cowards grin
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by sukhothai: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2019
pocohantas:

So una dey fear ban? Cowards grin
he seems to have a lot of dirt on you..
How we gon hear it if he gets banned

It's you who goes about reporting posts that is the coward..

13 Likes

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Wadewaltz(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2019
sukhothai:

See how it went down for yoursef,dont allow anyone give you fake gist
grin

www-nairaland-com./nigerian-lady-set-wed-polish/31?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com./nigerian-lady-set-wed-polish/31?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfoFU0iYoOijS0rH
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2019
sukhothai:
he seems to have a lot of dirt on you..
How we gon hear it if he gets banned

It's you who goes about reporting posts that is the coward..

Continue looking for dirt on me and pls, stop acting like a fool. If you want gist...tell me and I will give you links to all the threads. Hopefully it helps your very existence, to the point you won't have time for such again.

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Gaspardd(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dated a very hot lady 6yrs older than me last yr. Its still my best relationship till date. I will say i made the move but at first she didnt give a Bleep. Then one day she called me to help her with sth. It was in the evening and when she was seein me off, i kissed her.
She broke it off cuz i cheated on her with her younger cousin. No second chance embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Gaspardd(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
when i attacked her on the other thread she was all forming ignorant of her dirt
Meet a nairaland who not only gave me her rundown but also with proves the poco girl is nothing but a cheap wide smelling pussy
Feminist my foot
I heard shes on menopause..i dont really know which is true..dirt or menopause. Maybe both are true. But you shld stop being judgemental bro. As long as shes living her life the way she wants and happy with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gaspardd:

I heard shes on menopause..i dont really know which is true..dirt or menopause. Maybe both are true. But you shld stop being judgemental bro. As long as shes living her life the way she wants and happy with it.
Am not judgmental, only made my post when i think due,sometimes seeing her online rants make me want to bring her up to limelight but the truth is
its her life, her body her decisions and secondly she can't worth my time
For Someone claiming feminist and attacking bobo's anyhow needs to be made known that she her self is poo

2 Likes

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by powerhouse3(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Commendable bullshit...
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by Bamidey: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Poco case here again.
She'd got guys who's ready to defend her though grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by catalan15(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nairabird:
Wanna know how to seduce an olderly lady? now hop in let me take you on the journey of “how to attract an olderly lady”

Different ways of thinking, begots different actions and reactions we perceive from different people. thereby, making it possible to see different preferences when it comes to a choice of woman.

Now, if you want to seduce an older woman, it’s completely achievable. I know, you may be surprised, thinking you’d need a specific skill in order to do this, but really, it’s not like that at all.

Note, this doesn’t mean you can hook up with every older woman you set your eyes on, come on, don’t get cocky. But, if you follow these tips, you’ll be able to work your magic and eventually seduce an older woman. It may take a couple tries, because, you know, practice makes perfect.

below are a short list of the do’s and dont’s which will enable you achieve such.

1. Don’t think you’re smarter. Here’s the thing, when a guy seduces an older woman, try not to act cocky and know-it-all. It’s going to work for you. Don’t try to approach them like you’re an older guy because you’re not.

At the end of the day, you’re younger and they know it. So, yes, be confident but don’t act like you have the secrets of life in your hands.

2. They’re not into games. I know you have a set of games that you pull out of your pocket when you want a girl, but it’s not going to work this time. These women have seen every game in the book. They’ve heard every line so whatever you plan, drop it. Though they do like being charmed and flirted with, as all women do, they’re not into mind games. Your games will backfire.

3. Don’t be too forward. Like I said before, older women don’t like games. But this doesn’t mean you walk up to them and ask them if they want to get laid. Though, you can be more direct to her in comparison to a younger woman. Just know there’s a difference between being forward and being rude. A big difference which may result in you getting what you want or not.

4. Show confidence. If you approach any woman, regardless of age, confidence is a very important factor in seduction. If you want to know how to seduce an older woman, you need to remember that she looks for a man who’s self-confident. Show her that you’re capable of handling her and the age difference isn’t an issue for you. She may like younger men, but she doesn’t want to hook up with someone who’s immature. This is when you show her you’re more than that through conversation and self-confidence. remember, confidence is quite different from being rude!

5. Don’t be a stage 5 clinger. Listen, this can be used for any woman, never mind her age. Show her that you’re independent and not needy. Being clingy isn’t appealing to women. Show her through actions and words that you’re an independent man. It’s okay to leave her at the bar for a little bit and then come back to her. She’ll be impressed that you’re not drooling beside her.

Source: https://nairabird..com/2019/02/how-to-seduce-olderly-lady.html?m=1

OK....
Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yawns

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce An Olderly Lady by NoFace101: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
void

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With My Pastor Friend's Wife !!! / Is It Normal To Have Sexual Feelings Towards Your Blood Brother Or Sister / Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.