Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) (45357 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Marrying a soldier again?

Hmm... In this Buhari time
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:

The wife no fine sha.
Brua ah ah ah ah. she fine for Oga soldiereye o abeg grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:

The wife no fine sha.
Brua ah ah ah ah. she fine for Oga soldiereye o abeg grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Congratulations in advance gallant
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Lampard1: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Fine does not have nyfin to do with love
Offpoint:
I pray make Boko Haram leave am make e live long, dem no dey take eyes see newly wedded soldiers.

The wife no fine sha.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by gebest: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:
I pray make Boko Haram leave am make e live long, dem no dey take eyes see newly wedded soldiers.

The wife no fine sha.
but she get fine shape and bumbum
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
This im wife to be fit am wella with her strong face.
She go treat im f*ck up sharp sharp.
Her hand fit cover im whole face sef.
congrats.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by chrish(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wow she was my secondary School classmate.
Wishing you a happy married life
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Zinex19: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks to all the well wishers
For those talking about death Boko Haram or no Boko Haram when your time comes you will die
For the once saying they can never marry or advice their enemies to marry a soldier remember outside being soldiers they have personal life to live and being good or bad being faithful or a cheat is not determine by your occupation
For those saying shut about the pictures maybe you should check out the bride on facebook (Queenex Esther) and the groom (Ozil Zino IJ) then you can start judging besides this are like the worst among the pictures we snapped
We love cherish and acknowledge each other and that's all that matters
So save the hate speech
And for those saying she get nyansh she get that Hmmmmmm Issorite
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Zinex19: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bride (Queenex Esther)
Groom (Ozil Zino IJ)
Facebook names
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by evil1: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Icon79:
I disagree. She's quite sexy actually ... with those long limbs and smooth skin. And she's got very kissable lips as well.

And she strikes me like someone with roundish boobs. She's definitely a sexy looking young lady.

O pari

another man food na anoda man poison
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Icon79(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
True, but not in this case tho.

If you really can't do that babe then you're gay grin cheesy

O pari

evil1:

another man food na anoda man poison
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:

The wife no fine sha.
Actually I heard if your wife fine. Na your death sentence be that. Oga go just arrange make dem post you where BH go see you wella. Meanwhile Oga go dey organize your wife for back. If she no gree, whe you die, she must give in to get the benefits
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by tsinzu: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2019
May they never send you to sambisa
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:

The wife no fine sha.

Th part I highlighted no be lie, those bastards no dey like see married soldier. But the wife fine sha
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 2:05am On Feb 21, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

Hope he doesn't get deployed to the North sha.....else

Shakau food don land

Deploy to the North !!

you no get Nigeria map, where Bornu dey before. The guy dey for middle of Hotzone already
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 2:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
They seem happy (erybdy looks happy in a pre-wedding shoot) but I hate soldiers.

I don't wish them bad as I don't wish them good either.

But when thief come nah dem you go call.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 2:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Icon79:
I disagree. She's quite sexy actually ... with those long limbs and smooth skin. And she's got very kissable lips as well.

And she strikes me like someone with roundish boobs. She's definitely a sexy looking young lady.

O pari

Ooh boy I duff my hat. You sabi good thing.

Those babe with nice round ting the nipple go now dey attention anytime you jam..
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Zinex19: 5:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Well well my wifey is the prettiest for me
A cute black tall curvy sweet unique charming beautiful educated understanding godly and kind
She is a rare jewel I can't stop loving so save the hate speech
And for army work my dear if an army man truly love you
Hmmmm

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Zinex19: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Queenex Esther
Ozil Zino IJ

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Zinex19: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Get you a wife with a heart like Queenex

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Zinex19: 5:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Queenex Esther
Ozil Zino IJ

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Zinex19: 5:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Thank God for this blessing

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Augustine112(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2019
God Almighty bless your union in Jesus name, boko haram will not take you away......
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by mubby4real(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Offpoint:

The wife no fine sha.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.