Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man (6108 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by GistersNG: 6:10am On Feb 21, 2019
GistMore.com

She was at her friend's wedding in 2015, then in 2019 she's now bride to the same man.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/lady-who-was-at-her-friends-wedding-shes-now-bride-of-the-same-man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by GistersNG: 6:10am On Feb 21, 2019

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by ValCon888: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2019
That's why i never take women seriously when they brag about their friends.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:20am On Feb 21, 2019
In chemistry we call something REDOX reaction
Or Oxidation by displacement.

In chemical Engineering we make use of someone’s waste product as our Raw materials using Pythagoras theorem and matlab analysis grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 21, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think until we Christians openly support polygamy like our Muslim brothers, actions like this will never cease to exist. We castigate Muslims for marrying multiple wives while we make up for ours with adultery. If this man was privileged to marry his wife and her friend same day, there won't be any need for secret admiration and betrayal. We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts concerning marriage sad

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by olufalaye: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2019
In other words are you saying she shot herself
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by nwakibe: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Maybe her friend (the first wife to the man) is dead. meanwhile, buhari must go.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by Chicagoesontop: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2019
That girl betrayed her girlfriend !!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2019
This one is strong.
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by Olalan(m): 6:33am On Feb 21, 2019
This story isn't complete and trust many to judge without hearing what really happened

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by Tallesty1(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think until we Christians openly support polygamy like our Muslim brothers, actions like this will never cease to exist. We castigate Muslims for marrying multiple wives while we make up for ours with adultery. If this man was privileged to marry his wife and her friend same day, there won't be any need for secret admiration and betrayal. We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts concerning marriage sad
In 1970,the population of Nigeria was 55 million same as Britain.

Today's Nigeria is over 200 million and Britain's is just 64 million, this includes immigrants from across the world.

Your country still don't have a stable electricity and what you think is the solution to our problem is marrying many wives to have more sex.

Do you see how unreasonable you sound? Muslim men cheat very well, they just do it codedly and their women are used to it that is why you don't hear about it because they don't complain so get your facts right before you take a swipe on Christians

35 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by solepager(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:

You no born again anything. You dey read your Bible backwards. One wife, two wives, three wives is no guarantee for a happy home.

You are just looking for an excuse to play out your fantasy.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by jesmond3945: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
you think marrying 2 wives would solve a man's insatiable quest for sexual fulfillment? Haven't you seen muslims marrying more than 4 wives? If we allow that in christianity, then we can as well allow child marriages, afterall we even have gay marriages. In summary, if a man is not ready to stay married to one wife then he is not fit to get married in the first place afterall baby mamas are the in thing now. You cannot come before God vowing that you would stick to one wife then breaking your afterwards. Why not get a baby mama instead?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by gobuchinny: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2019
solepager:

You no born again anything. You dey read your Bible backwards. One wife, two wives, three wives is no guarantee for a happy home.

You are just looking for an excuse to play out your fantasy.

If em dey read d bible backwards sef em for get better sense undecided d guy doesn't know where his bible is at all..just negodu wetin so called born again Christian dey talk angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by Speedyconnect15: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:

You made false premises leading to false conclusion.

So what made you think he broke up with the first because of secret admiration of the present bride?

There are many imponderables.
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by hysteresis: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
U are a muslim no doubt...
Dat is why u are typing this rubbish...
If I say Prophet Muhammed is a pedophile fucking little children and smoking weed before writing d quoran...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2019
You can't judge this matter until you know the circumstances that led to it undecided
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by dyydxx: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:

You are not born again

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by itiswellandwell: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Saw the picture yesterday
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by may320: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2019
GistersNG:
GistMore.com She was at her friend's wedding in 2015, then in 2019 she's now bride to the same man.
Maybe the first wife died...due to child birth or something.
If that's the case, the friend has done nothing wrong.
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2019
ladies are useless i know she has been bleeping dat man
since 2015AD
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by LisaAnne(f): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
You are a Muslim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by LisaAnne(f): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2019
If you're thinking that getting married is in the near future for you and your partner, here are 13 pieces of marriage advice to keep in mind, as told by people who have been there, wed that.
1.Keep Your Eyes Peeled For Red Flags

When you love someone, it can be hard to look objectively at your relationship and notice potential red flags — but when it comes to something as serious as marriage, it's crucial that you don't go into it blindly ignoring things that might cause problems down the line.
2.Loving Someone Is A Choice

When you're married, it's unrealistic to assume that every day will be filled with super lovey-dovey romantic feelings. Remember that you can make the choice to love your spouse, even on the "bad days."
3.Talk About The Future Before Committing To It

If marriage is on the horizon, it's important to have a conversation with your partner about what you both want for your future together — where to live, how many kids to have, etc. If those visions don't align, it might not be meant to be.
4.Only Get Married If You *Really* Want To

Marriage isn't for everyone, and if you're on the fence and feel like your partner is pressuring you to get married, things are bound to end poorly — so only get married if you truly want to be married.
5.Try To See Things From Your Partner's Perspective

In a marriage (or any long-term relationship), arguments are inevitable — but if you're able to take a step back and view things from your partner's perspective instead of just your own, you'll be able to
navigate conflict in your marriage much easier.
6.Trust Is Essential

Trust is one of the building blocks of any healthy marriage; without it, a marriage can't last. If there are any trust issues in your relationship, it's better to resolve those before tying the knot.
7.Communicate What You Want In Your Marriage

There's a huge difference between knowing what you want for your marriage — and being confident enough to communicate that — and setting unrealistic, unfair, and even unspoken expectations for your partner that you want them to meet. The latter will only end in disappointment.
8.Use Your Individual Strengths To Lift Each Other Up

The perk of partnership? When the going gets tough, you can each use your individual strengths to help support one another. And it's OK if that support feels lopsided at times: an equal partnership doesn't necessarily mean effort is always 50/50.
9.Mutual Respect Is Mandatory

Another building block of all healthy marriages? A shared sense of mutual respect. If one of you doesn't respect the other, it's unlikely that your marriage will be able to survive in the long-term.
10.Discuss Finances Before Marriage

It's not always easy to talk finances with your partner, but if you're planning to get married, it's absolutely crucial that you're on the same page about money — and are aware of one another's financial habits and history.
11.Don't Rush Into Marriage
If there's one decision in life that you should never
rush, it's marriage. It's OK to take your time in a relationship, and if you realize that it's not a fit long-term with someone, don't be afraid to break up and search for someone who's a better fit — because you should never settle when it comes to marriage.
12.Don't Let Minor Disagreements Become Major Rifts
It's normal to argue with your spouse, but it's important that each time you have a disagreement, you're able to talk it over and find a solution together — because if you never resolve them, even your smallest fights can cause major rifts in your relationship down the line.
13.Sharing Common Interests With Someone Isn't Always Enough
When you're dating, it's an awesome feeling if you share tons of common interests with your partner. But those surface-level commonalities aren't enough to make a marriage work: you also need to have a deeper level of compatibility beyond what your hobbies of choice are.
Sadly, there's no foolproof way to guarantee that any given marriage will last a lifetime — but if you're thinking of taking that next step, listening to words of marriage wisdom from those who've been married before you is never a bad idea if you want to help your marriage start out on the right foot.
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:

Why is this yoloba Muslim spilling trash? No sensible Christian will write this except a yoloba Muslim like you.
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2019
3rdavefarms:
In chemistry we call something REDOX reaction
Or Oxidation by displacement.

In chemical Engineering we make use of someone’s waste product as our Raw materials using Pythagoras theorem and matlab analysis grin
In Engineering Computational Analysis we call it subsitution by elimination using either:-
Gauss Jordan
Gauss seidal
Guassian elimination
Kramer's Rule

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by CustardPrince(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:

GoTV:
Jesus is not lord. He is a born again Christian like me sad

Just legodu this mugu, you dare say Jesus is not Lord, now you're telling us to practice polygamy...
Stop posing as a Christian and be a Muslim offline and online

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by grandstar(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:

Self control is the key my brother. Polygamy does not stop promiscuity. Many Muslims either continue being promiscuious by sleeping with other women outside or they divorce and marry new ones. When does the circle stop?

Self control is the key. Be contented with your one wife and let her breast intoxicate you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by bobydo: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2019
sale of my personal Huawei for 35k non negotiable.

Working in perfect condition.

HUAWEI GR3 2017 FINGER PRINT

COLOUR GOLD

Key Features
Brand – Huawei
Model – GR3 2017
Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
CPU – Octa-Core 4×2.1GHz Cortex-A53 + 4×1.7GHz Cortex-A53
Chipset – Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 655, 64-bit Processor
GPU – ARM Mali-T830 MP2, 900 MHz, 2-Cores
Camera – 12 Megapixels with LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front camera
Memory – RAM- 3GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Support Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
Display – Screen size 5.2 inches, IPS, LCD, FHD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels)
Battery – Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
Sensors – Fingerprint sensor, Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass
Color – Gold
Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 5.0
I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
Dimensions – 147.2 mm x 72.94 mm x 7.6 mm
Weight – 147 Grams (With Battery
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by nazablossom(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Half baked story.
Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by MrHighSea: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
If those kind of men marry all the girls on Earth, they will fight their way to Mars to marry aliens or become Gays or paedophiles.

They need to change their thinking, Brah.
Via religion or science IDGAF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was At Her Friend's Wedding, She's Now Bride Of The Same Man by faithfull18(f): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. / Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF / There Is A 17yo Makin Me Feel Hòrny Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.