Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video (54018 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by damilola4162(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFWYZA2hIxk

Identical triplet sisters from Kenya have revealed that they are now dating the same man after falling in love with him, Newspremises reports.

Speaking in an interview on Monday April 11, the trio, Cate, Eve and Mary said bonding with their man was not difficult since they are very close and have been sharing staff since their young age.

Kate said she spotted the said man first and shared the news with her sisters who eventually fell in love with him.

The identical trio, who are also pursuing a career in gospel music, said they are hoping to marry the man in future.

"I saw him and told Mary about it before Eve also learnt about him and fell for him. We are planning to marry him and he is ready for it as well,” one of the sisters (Cate) said.

According to the sisters, he meets them personally on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday respectively before a joint dinner date on Friday.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/we-are-planning-to-marry-him-identical-kenyan-triplets-reveal-they-are-dating-same-man-video/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Babaken(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Who is that lucky man not even his picture.

261 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by qekng40(f): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Misplaced priorities.

Abi them get the same brain ni?

This is utter rubbish! sad

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Rastaramsey(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr......

This is absolute foolishness...

Sharing a spouse cus yah all are triplets undecided undecided

They are even pursuing a career at gospel music....

Damnnnn this is bullshit...

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Stupidity

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
kenyans and madness are like 5&6

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Paulianfa(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mehn that nigga go soon kick bucket because of fvcking, e go fit satisfy all of them?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Crizzycross: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
I pity the man cos his dick will suffer.

35 Likes

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Desusi: 3:17am On Apr 12, 2022
What a world we live!What inspired them to take this decision? Which gospel music, do they represent? Peradventure, gospel according to devil.They may probably be reading a different version of Bible. May God deliver them o!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Omicron123: 6:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Remove bad politicians from Nigeria, you'd realize that Nigerians are sensible people compared to most Africans. This Kenyans and stupid news be like 5$6

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Ifyjos(f): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2022
He buy one and get two for free

22 Likes

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2022
See enjoyment grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Heavensent01(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2022
and here is my wife complaining that I should be giving her rest, me wey be say five in a day no dey satisfy me and she wouldn't allow me find her personal assistant

lucky man, one pussy is not enough for a man like me I swear

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Goldbw122(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2022
If it is not Kenya who, that country get as e say dey..

1 Like

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by otomatic(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2022
And they are pursuing a career in gospel music?
That must be another gospel, not the gospel of Jesus Christ!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Parkleader: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Omicron123:
Remove bad politicians from Nigeria, you'd realize that Nigerians are sensible people compared to most Africans. This Kenyans and stupid news be like 5$6
If nigerians are as smart as you think they woundn't be choosing this politicians. So you think worst things than this news don't happen in Nigeria?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by revived2: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Heavensent01:
and here is my wife complaining that I should be giving her rest, me wey be say five in a day no dey satisfy me and she wouldn't allow me find her personal assistant

lucky man, one pussy is not enough for a man like me I swear

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by BanevsJoker(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Horrible makeup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by kelspinall(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
dude must be good with D
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by sultan1014(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Mondays -Kate
Tuesdays -Mary
Wednesdays -Eve
Fridays -Foursome
Man i love this arrangement... That Comrade issa Real Nigga

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Bashnigga(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
It will end in tears.
More for them than the chap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by endsarrrs(f): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by MadamVanessa(f): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked
Where's the much talk about man?

2 Likes

Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by ATEAMS: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Kenya, a very weird Country. It’s the only African country whose name start with letter ‘K’ (other countries that do not share first letter with any other in Africa are Djibouti, Rwanda and Uganda)

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.