Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

No Bsc, No Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Bsc, No Marriage (1982 Views)

No Car, No Marriage Syndrome! / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bsc, No Marriage by ocee87: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2010
;d
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Omolola1(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2010
so? let him go and get it~ if d love az so blinded him to that extent.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by ocee87: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
cool
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Omolola1(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2010
if he speaks good english and can take care of her, what'z d biggie?
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by ocee87: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
cool
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by librangyps(f): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2010
No height, no marriage
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by chike100: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
No money!!!! No marriage!!!!, lol

Do you wish to purchase any Good online but dont have a CREDIT CARD. If yes then join fellow nigerians applying for their CREDIT CARD @ www.UScreditcard49jerians..com. Note once you apply for this CREDIT CARD it will be shipped to your local nigerian address even if you live in zamfara! visit www.Uscreditcard49jerians..com
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by neonet(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
she is not serious
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by luap: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2010
I don't blame the mom or the girl.  I'd want my daughter to marry someone with a BSC also, and I am a guy.

A degree is important.  It shows mental discipline.  Lots of studies show earning potential and success of people with degrees.

She should have a degree also.  I like this girl, because this type of woman will inspire a man to live to his potential.  She is good for him.

Degrees create opportunity and maturity, Knowledge is power, don't let anyone convince you education is not important. Degrees are an investment into the person on many aspects in one's life.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Tingles(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
@luap I tire o, was he planning to go job hunting with o'level result? The woman is giving him the chance to educate himself before committing himself to her daughter and family, fair enough.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Tingles(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
@luap I tire o, was he planning to go job hunting with o'level result? The woman is giving him the chance to educate himself before committing himself to her daughter and family, fair enough.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by JesusloveU: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2010
The lady is not serious.Just forget about her and look for a serious lady.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by omega25red(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2010
luap:

I don't blame the mom or the girl. I'd want my daughter to marry someone with a BSC also, and I am a guy.

A degree is important. It shows mental discipline. Lots of studies show earning potential and success of people with degrees.

She should have a degree also. I like this girl, because this type of woman will inspire a man to live to his potential. She is good for him.

Degrees create opportunity and maturity, Knowledge is power, don't let anyone convince you education is not important. Degrees are an investment into the person on many aspects in one's life.
Are all you loosers listening this man ^^^^ is telling the truth i clap for the mom in sokoto because she knows whats up. Why would anyone allow (if they had the power) or advise their kid male or female to marry someone who hopes to survive on love alone. I mean you dont have to be a bsc holder to be successful in life but having one sure makes your chances a lot better
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Spyker: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
I always say that a good man who can take care of his wife and family should not be judged by colour, tribe, financial status, education level or even height. It is the heart that matters.
I have seen many lecturers in the University who married girl without O levels and encouraged the girl to get educated. But when the revise is the case, parents always tend to discourage their daughters. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

If the girl really loves the man and the man has shown seriousness in pursuing a University education, i don't see any reason for asking for a degree. I wonder if it is the degree Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates, Chanchangi, G.U. Okeke and so many others used in becoming wealthy? I don't think so. Degree is just a paper and one should reason far above the piece of paper called degree.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by ocee87: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2010
:d
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2010
There are many scenarios to consider, no 'Bsc' due to lack of oppounity, no 'Bsc' due to laziness. so which is it?
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Tingles(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2010
@Poster I take back my words, the guy should still get a b.sc no matter how successful he becomes.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by ocee87: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
cool
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Tingles(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2010
Dropout isn't a good adjective + Education gives him an edge over others with the same skills, it creates more opportunities, it is also good for his self confidence, I hear there is a lot of bullying in the corporate world.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by JesusloveU: 4:15am On Aug 27, 2010
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2010
@poster
everyone has the right to set their standards how high (or low) they want. if anyone wants to date her then they have to meet her standards or go look for someone else to date. et voila!
why stress about this? thats her life!
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by ocee87: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2010
:d
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2010
^^^^ so what?! if the family liked him "that much" then they wouldnt have come with bullshiit like this. lol!

if this stuff is such a big deal to your friend then he should either get a BSC or forget about the damsel. . . . . . . . . . . . what else do you suggest he do?
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Yorubah(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
She go rotten for her mama house, i don hear such story too, she go beg to even marry brick layer in the end.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Onchedu(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
ocee87:

A Friend Told me a funny story of how his girlfriend of 4 years told him that her mother says that they cant get married until he has a Bachelors degree. House Advise,

The mum just want's to be sure her child is "secure."
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2010
~~secure in what sense?
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Marhoski(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2010
nothing wrong with the mums talk, probably she dosent like the girl.
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2010
~~are u sure a read this thread at all b4 commenting?
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by baslone: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2010
Bsc

Well, she can go ahead and pick from the millions of
jobless B.sc holders roaming the streets.

If he is able to hold his own, making enough money to
raise a family-then why not?
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by chelseabmw(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by ocee87: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2010
;d
Re: No Bsc, No Marriage by femy2010(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
Good to have the Degree(Even if a Toronto one)but is the degree alone all that is to a marriage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast / Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best Friends? / How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.