Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse (1956 Views)

Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help / I'm So So Confuse / Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Michelle22(f): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2012
Plz i need ur advice here.
6 guys has proposed to me 4 a crious relationship and nw am so confuse on how to make d right choice, cos dis is my first time of dating. I dnt 1nt to regret ever dating a guy. Help me out please.
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by r231(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2012
Ermmmmmm
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Killz3(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2012
Michelle22: Plz i need ur advice here.
6 guys has proposed to me 4 a crious relationship and nw am so confuse on how to make d right choice, cos dis is my first time of dating. I dnt 1nt to regret ever dating a guy. Help me out please.
6 what?
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by neyostica: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2012
Put their names in a hat, and pick one
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by xtenxive(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ OP, As a lady that is getting more matured by the day, You should be able to discern the intentions of this Guys and if they actually suit your person. On the other hand know which of them really fits into your vision in life.
They must have been your friends for sometime before coming up with this proposal, I'm thinking you've enjoying your friendship with them and haven't been thinking on the long run all this while. That's why 6 of them are proposing and you're confused.
Start thinking long term, remove sentiments, take your time. Its not even compulsory that you settle with any of them but make sure you analyse them objectively though this is usually difficult for most ladies. Best of luck!
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP
what is a crious r/ship? did you meant curious?
here is what you should have done: sit down and analyze each and every one of them....... are you even attracted to any of these guys? what are their qualities? what are their flaws? what do you want/desire right now? do you even have time for a r/ship? if you never want to get hurt in dating then i suggest you NEVER date. however you may want to look at it, you will have to go through this process to GROW, UNDERSTAND and VALUE any r/ship in the future. if you believe that r/ship are all about happiness then you will soon get a wake up call.
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Michelle22(f): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
@xten and mrbrown- tnx guys. Dis tin has bn givin me slples 9te nd i think wit u i can get ova it. Tnx 1nce more
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Skii(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
Two questions

1. How old are you? Why I ask is because you say its your first time of dating

2. What do you intend the end result of the supposed serious relationship to be? So that you don't end up regretting
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by agiboma(f): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
what is your age, are you old enough to be even considering datung, you sound kind of young to me?
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Michelle22(f): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
I completed 19 last mnth
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
@19, u should be concerned about your academic pursuits & not relationship. @19, u should be more involved in Godly works, being a choir, leading your church sunday school & not relationship. @19, u should be praying more & planning for ur great future rather than relationship. if u do always get bored & lonely, develop a passion- writing poems, short stories, creating crafty things like homemade jewelry, hat, etc. think constructively now, & start thinking about platonic relationship when u clock say 22, cos ur still tender. and to tell u d truth, if u accept any of the guys, surely u must regret, no matter how good he is. every relationship should be targetted towards marriage, if not, its useless. so ask urself, if i start to date a guy at 19yrs, who maybe probably ur age-mate or say 2yrs ahead of u, where wud the relationship lead us to? can we be patient enough to wait for another 5yrs or more or even more to get married if at all it will lead to that. definitely, u can wait, but honestly, the guy cannot wait for that long, its rare to see and sometimes impossible. so my advice is to just be their friends, and forget abt having a relationship now. Goodluck & Jesus loves u more, give him more of ur attention, goodluck dear.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Flashaldrin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
Six guys want to date you, how many of them do YOU want to date?? Therein lies your solution. . .
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by chino137: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2012
Dear sister,you don't need to be confuse at all, let me tell you what you don' know you counted 6 of them you should be happy that is only 6 to me i expected more than that,but one thing you will ask your self is what are these guys intention for me? what will they profit me? you know as a pretty girl you are men will like to enter you by all means, but know for your self that thief comet to kill, rob and destroy,you should not allow men to disturb you @ the age of 19 is too early, what you should be after is your future not how many number of men that want to date you, see my friend as far as am concern more men will still be coming but my advice for you is to ignore them all,because if you allow men into your life sorry to say this they are coming to use and dump you,and if you doesn't stand in a better position tomorrow believe me you will loose the more,so please sister you should be thinking about your life forget them they don't love you why because none of them is going to take you to the alter mind you your are not the first they are making such promise to please it is charier roaming virus it happens to every body but if you are not careful it will sweep you off the track.
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 24, 2012
~Killz~:

6 what?
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 24, 2012
Those of u advisin †ЂΞ lady τ̅☺ face her studies & forget abt relationship, am sorry τ̅☺ say, but i tink you all dnt get it. †ЂΞ Decision τ̅☺ date now or not is left for poster τ̅☺ make & she has said she wants τ̅☺, so pls allow her cos she's an adult & give her †ЂΞ advice she craves for. @op, look out for †ЂΞ guy with maturity traits & make sure he is atleast 5years older than U, a graduate wit a stable job. Av seen ladies '19yrs' date for 3years & get married @ age 22. Pls dis is an advice i will giv τ̅☺ my younger sis as well so becareful ◦⌣kk⌣◦. God is with u.
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by luckgames(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
Michelle22: Plz i need ur advice here.
[b] 6 guys has proposed to me 4 a crious relationship [/b]and nw am so confuse on how to make d right choice, cos dis is my first time of dating. I dnt 1nt to regret ever dating a guy. Help me out please.

Marry all 6 guys
Because your TOTO hot
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by TroyJay(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
Michelle22: I completed 19 last mnth
First of all, you are not too young to date. You are of legal age to get married so don't mind what people say. i understand what you mean by 6 guys, sometimes it could be more than that. Well, thinking you love them equally is wrong. You can't love six people equally.
Like others have said, NEVER date your age mate. E.g If 3 out of the 6 guys on your tail are of the same age group as you, kindly tell them off. Now the remaining 3 will be judged based on how they treat and appreciate you as a person.
Anyone that has told you "I love you" should be eliminated ASAP! When you love a girl, you get closer to her before you confirm that love for her. Anyone that tells you he loves you on first contact is complicatedly discombobulated, and does not know what he wants.
Anyone that has asked for sex should be eliminated. Sex is not love, and that is a common phrase that is so old that sometimes, i can't help but wonder how some girls still fall for that crap.
Anyone that commends you on your looks alone, like always telling you "I love your smile" "I love the way you move" "There's something about your eyes" "You are too beautiful, you are the prettiest girl i've seen" yada yada yada. ELIMINATE sharp sharp! Those are physical features that are temporary, and once he meets someone more pretty, someone with a better smile or eyes, you get the boot! So watch out.
Be quick to hear what they say, then you ruminate over what they say and pick out who you think completes you the more. Who makes you more happy e t c. . . Ask more questions if you have. You can learn from our experiences without necessarily experiencing what we went thru. wink
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by 9lifes(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2012
DailyNews: @19, u should be concerned about your academic pursuits & not relationship. @19, u should be more involved in Godly works, being a choir, leading your church sunday school & not relationship. @19, u should be praying more & planning for ur great future rather than relationship. if u do always get bored & lonely, develop a passion- writing poems, short stories, creating crafty things like homemade jewelry, hat, etc. think constructively now, & start thinking about platonic relationship when u clock say 22, cos ur still tender. and to tell u d truth, if u accept any of the guys, surely u must regret, no matter how good he is. every relationship should be targetted towards marriage, if not, its useless. so ask urself, if i start to date a guy at 19yrs, who maybe probably ur age-mate or say 2yrs ahead of u, where wud the relationship lead us to? can we be patient enough to wait for another 5yrs or more or even more to get married if at all it will lead to that. definitely, u can wait, but honestly, the guy cannot wait for that long, its rare to see and sometimes impossible. so my advice is to just be their friends, and forget abt having a relationship now. Goodluck & Jesus loves u more, give him more of ur attention, goodluck dear.

lol..that is how they get them.
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by jamola87: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
follow ur @ my sista
Re: How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse by Dsage1: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
Jenams: Those of u advisin †ЂΞ lady τ̅☺ face her studies & forget abt relationship, am sorry τ̅☺ say, but i tink you all dnt get it. †ЂΞ Decision τ̅☺ date now or not is left for poster τ̅☺ make & she has said she wants τ̅☺, so pls allow her cos she's an adult & give her †ЂΞ advice she craves for. @op, look out for †ЂΞ guy with maturity traits & make sure he is atleast 5years older than U, a graduate wit a stable job. Av seen ladies '19yrs' date for 3years & get married @ age 22. Pls dis is an advice i will giv τ̅☺ my younger sis as well so becareful ◦⌣kk⌣◦. God is with u.

After saying she was jst 19years old,the only advise i expected from u all is to concentrate on her study.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls!! / Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! / 7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.