Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

If Benue Votes Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Benue Votes Buhari (3087 Views)

Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by pchukwudi: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are you a teenager or something? undecided undecided

Ray97:
dats wat he is telling er body. Left 4 u to believe.. Is that why he hasnt payed salaries for months despite the large amount of funding he go 4rm the people dat "hates him".
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Kagawa10: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
pchukwudi:
So, in other words, you are saying that Buhari sponsored Boko Haram in order to win Jonathan in 2015, right? After all, in your own thinking, "only fools would believe that President would sponsor terrorists to demonize his own administration".

Boko haram terrorists are Islam expansionist. They are extremist fighting for their leader killed by the govt and were later sponsored by their fellow Islam fanatics. That's a lot different from herdsmen.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Melison(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
I now have zero sympathy for those who love suffering n hunger

1 Like

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Afamed: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
bastardmod:

Your gateman na mumu
The early you resume your Biafra or death National Anthem, the better for you

2 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are the people in this thread confirming they've lost the election or what? It seems like they're really wailing.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
MalcoImX:
Are the people in this thread confirming they've lost the election or what? It seems like they're really wailing.

No.
Just annoyed to see buhari and apc getting serious votes in benue of all places, after all the atrocities committed there by apc
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by deadkamalu: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2019
bastardmod:

I won't believe it until I see. After that I will never care even if herdsmen decide to annihilate them.
the herdsmen issue is not as it seems and honestly the governor is a disaster. i wouldnt want to bore you with plenty talk but buhari is popular here.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2019
deadkamalu:
the herdsmen issue is not as it seems and honestly the governor is a disaster. i wouldnt want to bore you with plenty talk but buhari is popular here.

How do you mean?

Was Agatu staged? Tell me let me know. All those killings were they staged? Haba bros.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by deadkamalu: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2019
bastardmod:

How do you mean?

Was Agatu staged? Tell me let me know. All those killings were they staged? Haba bros.
there are killings by the fulanis all over northern nigeria and unfortunately it doesnt affect the popularity of the president and same applies to benue because they understand that buhari is not the problem. in 2014 corp members were not posted to gwer west local govt council because of fulani herdsmen issue and you can guess who was the president then.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by bastardmod: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2019
deadkamalu:
there are killings by the fulanis all over northern nigeria and unfortunately it doesnt affect the popularity of the president and same applies to benue because they understand that buhari is not the problem. in 2014 corp members were not posted to gwer west local govt council because of fulani herdsmen issue and you can guess who was the president then.
Jonathan lost in 2015, so the gwer west lga issue cost him.

Why are you not punishing buhari for Agatu?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by eagleeye2: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2019
bastardmod:

This is not governorship elections. Why not join Nigerians to vote out the useless dullard? Then vote who you like for governor?
When they start another round of killing and raping, we will give them the next level sign. 4+4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Ray97:
What makes u think atiku is not a killer herdsman.

Atiku is not Fulani he is a Thief I mean Tiv. grin

OBJECTIVITY is what is lacking in Nigeria, everything is seen through the prism of sentiments.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2019
eagleeye2:

When they start another round of killing and raping, we will give them the next level sign. 4+4

And killings in Benue and Nigeria in general started only 4 years ago?!!! Bro even if Atiku should become the President, such killings will hardly stop because of people like you who are not ready to be OBJECTIVE enough to sincerely dig into the crux of the Nigerian malady.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by eagleeye2: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2019
WORDWORLD:

And killings in Benue and Nigeria in general started only 4 years ago?!!! Bro even if Atiku should become the President, such killings will hardly stop because of people like you who are not ready to be OBJECTIVE enough to sincerely dig into the crux of the Nigerian malady.
4+4 and Next level things, na him I dey talk no be past things.
All things has passed away, now na 4+4 thing Nigeria dey look so.

1 Like

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by vicadex07(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Joromi12:
My gateman is from benue. He said the killers are paid by politicians to discredit buhari. His village still voted baba

You are mad. It's politicians that also made buhari and his minister of defense take sides with the Fulani killers without apprehending or prosecuting any of them.

2 Likes

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2019
eagleeye2:

4+4 and Next level things, na him I dey talk no be past things.
All things has passed away, now na 4+4 thing Nigeria dey look so.

Like I already said. One of Nigeria's greatest problem is lack of objectivity. The future takes its root in the past. Like it or not na so e bi. If we choose to understand the past, we can forge our today for the best of tomorrow.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by eagleeye2: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Like I already said. One of Nigeria's greatest problem is lack of objectivity. The future takes its root in the past. Like it or not na so e bi. If we choose to understand the past, we can forge our today for the best of tomorrow.
Oga this preaching should be for Benue people. Na next devil. sorry. Next Level things we dey talk.

1 Like

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
eagleeye2:

Oga this preaching should be for Benue people. Na next devil. sorry. Next Level things we dey talk.

Benue people are in support of next level judging by the results so far from Benue. APC SURPRISINGLY GOT A LOT OF VOTES THERE.
Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by wissenschaften(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
This benue results just taught me a lesson. " Mind your business". If herdsmen choose to eat them raw. Who cares?. See people wey everybody dey carry their matter for head. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Benue Votes Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
While I was patiently waiting on the queue to cast my vote, a man came around with a medium sized python coiled around his neck.....

Guess who I immediately thought he was!!!!!

LalasticLala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Senior Aide For Allegedly Leaking Story On Gambari’s Son / Why Is IPOB Afraid ? / Exposed: Kwankwaso Is From Nnewi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.