Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (282916 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by expressglory: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Katsina is HERE

PRESIDENTIAL

APC 1,118,337

PDP 263,141

AS AT 12.30PM today

9 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by PinkDick(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
shocked
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
YORUBA ARE NOT NORMAL........TELL ME WHAT GOOD ATIKU/OBI WOULD GIVE YORUBA TRIBE IF EVENTUALLY APPOINTED... SOME PEOPLE DEY REASON FROM THEIR ANUS
Your generation is not normal, infact the whole of your household is not normal, oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. Yorubas are not bigots, neither do we do things based on sentiments. That's what differenciates the Yoruba race from y'all.

11 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Corrosiveman(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
gmercy713:

You are not entitled to abuse a whole race because they voted for someone they want. If you're pissed with their decision why not you and your whole race vote for someone else in other to render their vote useless?
......Mechie gi onu.....Why are Igbos backing Peter Obi?.......You guys are saying ATIKU means Jobs..... What stopped him from Creating Jobs when he was VP.....I hate abuse quite well but the truth is Obi is the main reason why Igbo is Backing Atiku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by megaafeez: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Fake news!

His case is settled already
ASA LGA results put Saraki above oloriegbe.
#Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by chocboi78(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
tmx21:
11:53am Sabon Layi Ward, Mubi North Local Government Area, Adamawa state
Results
Presidential
AAC 01
ADC 05
ADP 01
APC 7033
ASD 01
BNP 01
GDPN 2
NNPP 1
NUP8
PDP 655
RP 16
SDP 4
APC-7033
PDP-655

Bros u mean am?

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Burger01(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
expressglory:
Katsina is HERE

PRESIDENTIAL

APC 1,118,337

PDP 263,141

AS AT 12.30PM today
angry

5 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by elitejosef: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Situational report from Edo state
APC led by the local government chairman, Out going Rep. For Egor/Ikpoba-Okha federal constituency, Commissioner for Information and Communication, Egor LGA APC party chairman and thugs numbering over 500 want the election at Egor to be cancelled because they claim that their agents did not verify the results.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by DeOTR: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
megaafeez:
To those thinking it is the end for Saraki...

Rumor has it that Saraki retained his senate seat....He only lost in Kwara Central

He can only get votes from Kwara central. The zone he's representing is Kwara central senatorial zone, so if he lost there (which is what I want), he has lost the election already.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by TundeBricklayer: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
expressglory:
Katsina is HERE

PRESIDENTIAL

APC 1,118,337

PDP 263,141

AS AT 12.30PM today
Where is the 3 million votes for Buhari in Kastina

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Uwaiwe: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
YORUBA ARE NOT NORMAL........TELL ME WHAT GOOD ATIKU/OBI WOULD GIVE YORUBA TRIBE IF EVENTUALLY APPOINTED... SOME PEOPLE DEY REASON FROM THEIR ANUS
Please tell me what Buhari / Osinbajo did for Yorubas in the past 3+years? If we really wish this contraption called a nation to progress, It's time we stop voting leaders based on nepotism and ethnicity. Any leader that's fails should be shown the exit door and new chapter ushered in.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by ajog1: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
smithyemy:
Go check your record very well. ATIKU HAS WON IN 23 STATES. AND THE REMAINING STATES IS JUST 13 WHICH IS NOT UP THE TWO-THIRD OF 36 STATES THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA STIPULATED. THEN TELL ME HOW CAN BUHARI WIN? ATIKU has suprised all the world. Forget the fake figures Apc CARD CARRIERS AND MEMBERS ARE CARRING UP AND DOWN ONLINE. COME TO ABUJA, where the results is been collated and get the ORIGINAL RESULTS. ATIKU IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Calm down bro, anything is possible until the final say by the INEC chairman.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by scify364(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
I witness the election, Even with the rigging still APC still lost. Nigerians are tired. sad

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by ollah2: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
JAWBONE:

Throughout the administration of GEJ. I never heard where men of the Nigerian Army invaded the residence of Shiites leaders and murdered over 500 innocent defenceless civilians. If you have any proof of that, please state it here. It is on record that the Fulani Herdsmen was ranked as the 4th most violent terrorist group under Buhari. My issue with that is that what did Buhari do about it. Nobody said there would not be problems. Even if Atiku wins it doesn't mean all of Nigeria's problem will be automatically solved. My question is what did Buhari do about Fulani herdsmen and armed banditry

How was the sons of Zakzaky killed during GEJ's tenure? Weren't Fulani herdmen killing way before this government? How come the death toll reduced to is its minimum when Ortom decamped back to PDP?

Boko Haram held towns, had field days in the capital(Abuja). They bombed UN head quaters, police station etc in Abuja but all these has stopped. Don't you still criticize the government regarding Boko Haram like nothing is done about it.?
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by tmx21(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
chocboi78:
APC-7033
PDP-655

Bros u mean am?

That's result from ptcij
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by TundeBricklayer: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
JUST IN: Bukola saraki retained his seat..

APC = 82,642
PDP =211,591

Oshiomole who said Saraki will never return back to senate put to shame.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Funkybabee(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:

ori e lo daru, ebi ni o pa o ku...

we are not tribalist, what tied rich & poor is food why oloriburuku baba agbaya locked the border for food hindrance just because of yeye farmers that cannot feed 80m Nigeria per day talkless of 180mil+.

even if he wins today, drought will fight all tgose that voted for him...

Nigeria never see anything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by expressglory: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
bettercreature:
Where did you get this

Confirmed from Twitter. Not complete sef...its as at 12.30pm
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Investbrooker: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
Okay bro..... I hope your area is calm?
E calm
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by AllenSpencer: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by dhuthraki: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
expressglory:
Katsina is HERE

PRESIDENTIAL

APC 1,118,337

PDP 263,141

AS AT 12.30PM today
This can't be the final result
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by somehow: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
boss1310:
you clearly don't understand what I mean by that.who are those who make decisions in his government am not talking about posts given to please party stalwarts even his VP is locked out of many crucial meetings dominated by northerners. for all of you who are looking up to Buhari based on tribal sentiments am sorry to tell you all that no other tribe matters to him except northeners.
look beyond your tribal or partisan sentiment and tell me if buhari deserve another tenure based on his economy policies, his one sided corruption(witch hunt) fights,tribal sentiments,indifference to ordinary people's plight,his disregard of rule of law,did our democracy improve or decline under him,did you witness 2015 elections even though most of us voted for him the opposition but did you notice how the government allowed us and not having people kidnapped at dying minutes
be a patriotic Nigerian and you will distance yourself from Buhari

Will respond to this very soon!

Name one vice president that have been given free hands to function like Osinbajo so far.

Name a president that have given his ministers free hands to work since 1999

You people just write whatever ignoring facts and figures. This is a sad development.

By Tuesday, the president'll be known, so wait till then.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Lexxyla: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Humblega:
For south west votes.......

Apart from Yoruba being liberal....APC should hold Tinubu responsible, he really scattered d party by His intention to hijack all d structures across all sw states.

(1) Lagos: he displaced a sitting governor, denied him a returned ticket. Fashola is campaigning for buhari on his own.....i heard many faction of d party are in d state. some lagosians are angry for his dominancy

(2).Ogun: imposed his own structured with an "hotel doctored " primary while trying to counter amosun dominancy with help of APC nwc lead by his kinsmen called oshiomole . more Dan 75% of APC working force av to leave for APM to actualize their dream

(3) Ondo: same as Ogun

(4) Oyo: forced penkelemesi as gubernitarial aspirant

(5) Ekiti: used Abraham to rival fayemi.....and wen d former fails he supported ad candidates . DAT his defeat in primary was only possible during oyegun tenure. I heard he is penetrating already wen oshiomole emerged

(6) Osun: he is working with aregbesola to scatter tins. Coupled with aregbesola poor performance and rascality. Many regions in d state don't want to hear APC again

Abraham rivalled Fayemi?

Ekiti stopped being a part of Ondo State on Oct 1st 1996.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by expressglory: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
dhuthraki:

This can't be the final result

Yes,final will be worse...if you know,you know

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by gmercy713: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
......Mechie gi onu.....Why are Igbos backing Peter Obi?.......You guys are saying ATIKU means Jobs..... What stopped him from Creating Jobs when he was VP.....I hate abuse quite well but the truth is Obi is the main reason why Igbo is Backing Atiku

You need to understand that the same Yoruba that didn't support OBJ can't support Osinbajo. So,they've voted for the person they want.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by AnanseK(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sincinnati:
For better for worst buddy, get it? For better for worst!
I shall never regret voting a political neanderthal again even if Atiku loses and your Daura caveman decides to take us back to the era of prophet Muhammed, PBUH.
My conscience is clear, and I still have the ink on my thumb indicating Atiku anywhere I go.

Shame, the mark of a thief on your thumb. Citizens with conscience will not forget the 16 criminal years of PDP where your hero Atiku made the billions of Dollars he is buying you with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by megaafeez: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
DeOTR:

He can only get votes from Kwara central. The zone he's representing is Kwara central senatorial zone, so if he lost there (which is what I want), he has lost the election already.
What u guy don't know is... Kwara Central senatorial district has 5 local government areas. The 5 local government areas of Kwara Central senatorial district are:
Asa
Ilorin East
Ilorin South
Ilorin West
Offa..

Saraki only lost in ilorin West and offa.....He cleared other LGA
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by joceey(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
JUST IN: Bukola saraki retained his seat..

APC = 82,642
PDP =211,591

Oshiomole who said Saraki will never return back to senate put to shame.

Are you sure about this result but they said saraki lost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Leocent(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?

What do Yorubas have in the present government? Errand boy? Theymay yet cling Senate president or SGF or better position if Atiku wins.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by somehow: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
expressglory:
Katsina is HERE

PRESIDENTIAL

APC 1,118,337

PDP 263,141

AS AT 12.30PM today

From more than 3 million votes? Where did 1.4 million votes go to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.