Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (282923 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Shegman22(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
wasiudvd:
Its getting clearer
2015 result

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by omoharry(f): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
ajog1:
Calm down bro, anything is possible until the final say by the INEC chairman.
I am sure u are so much praying for a successful rigging of the result as if the nonsense you guys did during the election is not enough.the reason why I hate the Apc is becos of their double standard and hypocrisy .Apc and their supporters are not fit to be in power for the lack the very basic intelligence of how to lead.I am ashamed of u guys.If u guys like rigg ur way back to power and lie to urself that the Nigerians love ur party and their style of leadership.Shameful party

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Wizzaro2014(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Didi2d:
Am seriously disappointed with the Yoruba's, the Igbo's stood with their brother peter obi, but the Yoruba's disappointed their son Osinbanjo.

Betrays!!!
So you mean the Igbos voted Jonathan because he is our brother? U are a joker.
The igbos did not vote their brothers Okadigbo, Edwin Umezioke and Ojukwu not because is not their brother but because they need a business minded person and someone that can unite Nigeria. Igbos are not tribalised like ur Yoruba.

12 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by JAWBONE(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
wasiudvd:
Its getting clearer

Oga these are 2015 results

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by samstradam: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Brunicekid(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
megaafeez:
To those thinking it is the end for Saraki...

Rumor has it that Saraki retained his senate seat....He only lost in Kwara Central

Saraki only represents Kwara Central naa

If he lost Kwara Central, then he has lost niiyen o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Manbryto(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
redcurry:
it's only online I see yorubas supporting apc, I have never met with the Yorubas who support apc where I am in abuja.even when we call home,it's d same story.anyway,d part of yoruba where I come from, which is Ondo state,we don't vote with our eyes closed.u don't perform,we kick u out with our votes.

Exactly my thoughts. Online Yorubas will give a false representation of the true Yoruba people, the ones with great level of sophistication. Those that will vote purely on the basis of merit and credibility rather than on ethnic and religious sentiments. Should Atiku and Obi win and fails to deliver, just watch as my igbo folks will repudiate them and kick them out through the Windows. We as a people and nation need to change this very narrative that our votes and conscience will always be up for sale to the highest bidder or to our kindmen even at the alter of under-performance.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Corrosiveman(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
wasiudvd:
Its getting clearer
Akwa Ibom wants to pull a tsunami

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
joceey:

Are you sure about this result but they said saraki lost?
And you believe a bricklayer

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by megaafeez: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
VANGUARD SAID SARAKI LOST BUT HERE PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE WON...... WHICH ONE SHOULD WE BELIEVE?
Kwara Central senatorial district has 4 local government areas. The 4 local government areas of Kwara Central senatorial district are:
Asa
Ilorin East
Ilorin South
Ilorin West

Cable presented just only Asa nd ilorin West LGA results
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Goterry0123: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Charlie, Why are You Posting 2015 result?

You are deceiving Your Self. We have gone past the era of Nairaland Result.

INEC has the final say.

wasiudvd:
Its getting clearer
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Corrosiveman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
megaafeez:
Kwara Central senatorial district has 4 local government areas. The 4 local government areas of Kwara Central senatorial district are:
Asa
Ilorin East
Ilorin South
Ilorin West

Cable presented just only Asa nd ilorin West LGA results
Ok
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

In a world where polygamy is illegal, criminal, in many cosmopolitan jurisdictions of developed states, someone like you is placing polygamy alongside cosmopolitan.

Perhaps, you need to check the meaning of cosmopolitan, because in making your point, you included his marriages to women from the major tribes, as though that is what it means to be cosmopolitan.
ok let's take it one at a time. Being cosmopolitan means a person is accomodating or has a receptive attitude to various cultures and and ethnicities right? I cited Atikus marriage to wives from different tribes only as one of many evidence of his ethnic tolerance. I didn't say he is cosmopolitan because he is polygamous. His religion permits him to have up to 4 wives. One can have a cosmopolitan world view and still live according to his own culture.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by TundeBricklayer: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
wasiudvd:
Its getting clearer
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Mcy56(f): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
kehinde1588:
You are a bloody liar. I am currently in kwara and everyone knows Saraki lost. Thats why he swiftly jet to Abuja.
Dont know why I'm just happy that Saraki lost. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by mastar111: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
fireinmyborns:
Pls what can we the young people of Nigeria do to make elections violence free. I have an idea. But let me hear you first.

Create a thread bro, and mention me. Let's get people's ideas.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by kekakuz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
expressglory:
Katsina is HERE
PRESIDENTIAL
APC 1,118,337
PDP 263,141
AS AT 12.30PM today
lies only daura result is ready in katsina

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by seanfer(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
wasiudvd:
Its getting clearer

Stop posting 2015 Election Results here.... I beg you in the name of God if you want to be Successful in life stop misleading the people

5 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by megaafeez: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Brunicekid:
Saraki only represents Kwara Central naa

If he lost Kwara Central, then he has lost niiyen o.
Don't argue blindly. Kwara Central senatorial district has 4 local government areas. The 4 local government areas of Kwara Central senatorial district are:
Asa
Ilorin East
Ilorin South
Ilorin West
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Oriyomin25(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
I saw results coming from north on NAIJ.COM [Kano, Katsina,Kebbi, Kwara, Jigawa, Yobe, Kaduna, bauchi and even in Adamawa] and seriously except BUHARI die today, he is going to be reelected..

Check from day 1 which was yesterday results and day2 [Today] to confirm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2019

5 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by realbee(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
megaafeez:
Don't argue blindly. Kwara Central senatorial district has 4 local government areas. The 4 local government areas of Kwara Central senatorial district are:
Asa
Ilorin East
Ilorin South
Ilorin West

Alaye are you in Kwara? He lost in all 4 LGs. If you like continue arguing.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by TundeBricklayer: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ambode grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by 68816419: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
megaafeez:
Asa
Ilorin East
Ilorin South
Ilorin West
Breaking: APC thrashes Saraki with 262 votes
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-apc-thrashes-saraki-with-262-votes/
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Etinosa1234: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
JAWBONE:

Oga these are 2015 results
I be don fear oooo....
wic time dem dey take count full state result
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Massdamm:
APC winning in Kwara state
Already won

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
megaafeez:
Asa
Ilorin East
Ilorin South
Ilorin West

Pele, wake up from your dreamz

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by megaafeez: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
realbee:

Alaye are you in Kwara? He lost in all 4 LGs. If you like continue arguing.
Laughing my ass out...Shagi voice
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Starkid3010(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
AfricanMagic:
meaning the Okada man no get sense����
grin it's far away from him
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by okikigsm: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pls result for ife fed constituency?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.