Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (69900 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Heffalump(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chuknovski:
I hate to say this, this woman's lips are soo rasterized, she ugly die, Lord forgive me

She might be perfect in blow jobs, who knows. The white guy is smart!

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by braveboy64(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Uglymind:
I like women who are very agile and good in bed.. Women who fvck like po rnstars
I don't see anything ugly in this woman and since she's a sex adviser I might take her as my wife

Nothing is more disgusting and annoying than a woman who is lazy in bed... I always get frustrated and angry with such type of women

Her lips are sexy and good for bj.
Reminds me of lethal lips
ugly mind.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by frozen70(f): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
That's love for you

It covers everything
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Muscomide: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
My eyes! My eyes! My eyes! What have I just seen and heard oooooo?
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Ayobami7(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mtcheeew
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Whizzyasqi: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chai# could this be love#
Just passing by sha

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by wisdomkid: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
AND everyone here saying she;s Fugly are beautiful and handsome right?
HUMANS..

Always quick to bash others, but when they're put under scrutiny, will start crying and want to die.
God help us all.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by abbeyty(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Juell:
Why can't she just fix her teeth, it's easy and affordable over there na. angry

The teeth is her trademark, correcting them will reduce her fans.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Texman21: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
abeg add viewers discretion bcus her mouth wont give me nightmares
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by vineyardfarms: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chuknovski:
I hate to say this, this woman's lips are soo rasterized, she ugly die, Lord forgive me
SHE IS SOMEONE'S ELSE DAUGHTER, SISTER, WIFE, LOVER, MOTHER ETC. BEAUTY COMES IN DIFFRENT SHAPES AND FORMS. GOD'S CREATURE

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by akindele91(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
This reminds me of the scene in Merlin where Arthur told his dad that his new wife is a troll but urthur insisted she is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen because of he was under a spell just thinking out loud or is this white man also under!!!! can't remember the word to use
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Fenmark: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oyinbo abeg no mind them na jealousy dey worry them. After all Monkey no fine him mama like am. Jee etee jee etee couple.Carry go Oyinbo.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by shegra58: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Elenu runrun lo l'amu iya ee grin
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by gwama: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Your wife really has a subway mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by missCAPS: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Naaa I don't think the problem is her looks, it's the unnecessary attention she's drawing to herself.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by lebete3000: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol.
No matter how you look, there's someone out there, that really loves you for who you are. grin kiss

The only thing tying this man down is d woman's excellent head game. Nothing like :who she is" here abeg.

That lips can resuscitate any dead man once it works a díck.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
hmmmm.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Zanziman: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
celebgistz:
Oyinbo husband of IG personality Ebony Lips warns Nigerians to stop going to his wife's IG page to hate and insult her.

He also said that she is a very beautiful hardworking woman with a heart of gold.

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/stop-hating-and-insulting-my-wife-oyinbo-husband-of-ig-ebony-lips-warns-nigerians/

Mean no insult, but I never knew this woman na jonkie. What happened to her teeth? I taught it was just her lips.
Ehe....
My Inner spirit just told me she is on the top of her head game. Otherwise, this onyibo won't come low. Plus she pays her bills and his. Nigger must be a broke muder fv<ker. Otherwise, he won't be there at all.
One more thing.....
But Onyibo Na Onyibo, maybe her ugliness turns him on. Onyibo and weirdness are like 5 and 6.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
What kinda creatures Are they? shocked
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by SjMbula(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Her name is Lipstina
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
No hate but that lips is good for B. Job! wink
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Udoskybest: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chuknovski:
I equally hate to read dis ur comment bt u are right

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by varyo: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
As monkey no fine her mama like her.
At least what matters most is that her hubby loves her and most importantly God loves her.
Happy Union.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Oyindidi(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
donstan18:
She's not ugly. Her face just be like Ilorin Herbal Mixture.
angry
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ndi iberibe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.