Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Are Blacks So Wicked - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (11868 Views)

Some Girls Are So Wicked / Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

Stop disturbing me with your emotional rants, I don't care about your feelings. I could careless if you fell off the face of the earth. Go preach your garbage to those self hating Africoons who hate blacks and worship your ass. Stop posting to me Casper.
LOOOOOL!!!
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
If you did, you wouldn't be this miserable. I actually don't believe you are a happy person lol. Say whatever you want, but you're not happy.

I'm very happy but I would be much more happier if Africoons and Caspers wound stop disturbing me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

I'm very happy but I would be much more happier if Africoons and Caspers wound stop disturbing me.
Easy, nobody is forcing you to come here and preach your hate and racism. You can go to African-American racist supremacy forum and be very happy there. Here is different people and all kind of opinions.

It looks like you wish to kick everybody who doesn't share your opinion out. It won't happen. It's a public forum and we all have here the freedom to express ourselves and to quote you or any other.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
You are both a mentally deranged and unhappy person. No one is disturbing you. If we are to trace where this conversation started, you'll see that you are the one that started quoting me. You always do that and then when your shiit is getting pushed back into your anus, you start crying about how we are the ones disturbing you. grin grin grin I wonder what happened to you in your life that made you such a bitter person.

You call it bitter, I call it being truthful. You only got upset when I said something that you found offensive about whites. It is OK to demonize blacks all day but say something negative about your white gods and you will lose your minds.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Angela777:

Easy, nobody is forcing you to come here and preach your hate and racism. You can go to African-American racist supremacy forum and be very happy there. Here is different people and all kind of opinions.

It looks like you wish to kick everybody who doesn't share your opinion out. It won't happen. It's a public forum and we all have here the freedom to express ourselves and to quote you or any other.

Your white ass don't tell me where I can go, there you go being your white ass as usual. If you don't Like what I post you can go to Stormfront, or just keep it moving Casper. You only control the self hating Africoons.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

You call it bitter, I call it being truthful. You only got upset when I said something that you found offensive about whites. It is OK to demonize blacks all day but say something negative about your white gods and you will lose your minds.
We were all having a debate nicely and then you come hurling insult and expect people not to retaliate. lol, typical akata attitude. Dindu nuttin. Lol. "he just shot at me, i dindu nuttin."

You literally started this whole thing because you can't debate like a civilized human being despite living in a civilized country. I know that you don't have the mental acuity to read my post from start to finish, you usually only pick the last line of a comment and base your argument off of it, so I'm going to end with; You start shiit but can't take the heat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
We were all having a debate nicely and then you come hurling insult and expect people not to retaliate. lol, typical akata attitude. Dindu nuttin. Lol. "he just shot at me, i dindu nuttin."

You literally starting this whole thing because you can't debate like a civilized human being despite living in a civilized country. I know that you don't have the mental acuity to read my post from start to finish, you usually only pick the last line of a comment and base your argument off of it, so I'm going to end with; You start shiit but can't take the heat.

Look, I'm done conversing with you, it's dumb Africoons Like yourself is the reason why Nigeria will always be a third world countr.y. You have no brains, no guts, and no glory.You are useless, uneducated, uncivilized, and will always be delusional. Bye Bozo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Khiaa, whose the racist now? hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Khiaa, whose the racist now? hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are still a racist of the worst kind.A self hating Africoon. You would murder your own family if it brought you whiteness.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

You literally starting this whole thing because you can't debate like a civilized human being despite living in a civilized country. I know that you don't have the mental acuity to read my post from start to finish, you usually only pick the last line of a comment and base your argument off of it, so I'm going to end with; You start shiit but can't take the heat.
Dear, it's worthless, just read her last post, she hates whites, she hates Africans and she hates Nigerians too. Just let her be, she will never change.

You know, when I went the 1st time to Africa, I was expecting to see not African Americans (I have good friends between them too) but I was afraid to see the African American ghetto neighborhood and ... oh, it was a big surprise and a very nice experience to meet Africa and to fall in love with Africa and specially with Nigerian people. Many well educated people, many wealthy too, so polite people on the streets, in the mall, bank and local markets, very big difference and nothing similar to ghetto. The beautiful accent and the speaking too. Some people in South Africa not so friendly but Ghana and Nigeria, I really fall in love with your people, just regretting I am too old to marry a Nigerian man, lol.

Khiaa, she reminds me one African American lady when I was new in USA, the 1st black person I had the chance to see close. I was making line behind her at the store and I was so tired, she was paying and I put my heavy shopping basket on the counter far from her, she looked at me with hate, took down my basket yelling at me she wants to finish here, it was my 1st experience with an aggressive African American lady, I didn't answer anything and got my heavy basket holding, my back and feet were hurting and I didn't even speak English then, all I understood she wanted to fight.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by STILESGANG: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
thebosstrevor:

you are the one saying all blacks are wicked but you are busy praising yahoo boys... you are infact a yahoo boy....and checking for white people pic to steal, so that you can claim their identity and scam other white people, you are the definition of a hypocrite
Imagine.He is part of the problem and he is acting like a Saint

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=76159872].[/quot
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

You are still a racist of the worst kind.A self hating Africoon. You would murder your own family if it brought you whiteness.
Take it easy, You're making it seem like I broke you already and I'm not even trying. I love you!!!

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Take it easy, You're making it seem like I broke you already and I'm not even trying. I love you!!!

Break me? Your Africoon ass couldn't touch me with a 100 foot pole. You better stick to loving your white gods. I like Africans but I dispise you Africoons. Your name fits you, you are just a dumb peniss head.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Angela777:

Dear, it's worthless, just read her last post, she hates whites, she hates Africans and she hates Nigerians too. Just let her be, she will never change.

You know, when I went the 1st time to Africa, I was expecting to see not African Americans (I have good friends between them too) but I was afraid to see the African American ghetto neighborhood and ... oh, it was a big surprise and a very nice experience to meet Africa and to fall in love with Africa and specially with Nigerian people. Many well educated people, many wealthy too, so polite people on the streets, in the mall, bank and local markets, very big difference and nothing similar to ghetto. The beautiful accent and the speaking too. Some people in South Africa not so friendly but Ghana and Nigeria, I really fall in love with your people, just regretting I am too old to marry a Nigerian man, lol.

Khiaa, she reminds me one African American lady when I was new in USA, the 1st black person I had the chance to see close. I was making line behind her at the store and I was so tired, she was paying and I put my heavy shopping basket on the counter far from her, she looked at me with hate, took down my basket yelling at me she wants to finish here, it was my 1st experience with an aggressive African American lady, I didn't answer anything and got my heavy basket holding, my back and feet were hurting and I didn't even speak English then, all I understood she wanted to fight.

You're right about Nigerians and Ghanians being friendly people. I've lived here in Ghana for a while and as a Nigerian, I can say that Ghanian's are peace loving people, even Nigerians are peaceful, it's just the economy that forces the worst out of them, but you can't blame them for that. I've also worked with some really nice African American's but like you said, there's bad and good in all races.

I still don't understand the deal with Khiaa. First time I quoted Khiaa on this site, someone issued me a warning about how she really is, and till date, she's kept that same energy, hateful, bitter, scorn for Whites, and African (Nigerians in particular). If she doesn't like this site or Nigerians, why doesn't she just leave? She loves to get angry, she loves to be upset, is what I've noticed. You can find her in any thread talking about Whites and A.A's.

It's like when she comes online, she just searches the word, "African American" And then any thread she see's, she goes in and start calling everyone that disagrees with her, "Coon" That's literally her signature word, "Coon." It sounds funny grin grin But fvck it, I do feel bad for her. Imagine allowing pain and hurt to live in your heart for so long. Completely destroys you - many such cases.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

Break me? Your Africoon ass couldn't touch me with a 100 foot pole. You better stick to loving your white gods. I like Africans but I dispise you Africoons.

Lols, okay. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
STILESGANG:
Imagine.He is part of the problem and he is acting like a Saint

We should never take him seriously. they shout black is evil but he is the evil one
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

You're right about Nigerians and Ghanians being friendly people. I've lived here in Ghana for a while and as a Nigerian, I can say that Ghanian's are peace loving people, even Nigerians are peaceful, it's just the economy that forces the worst out of them, but you can't blame them for that. I've also worked with some really nice African American's but like you said, there's bad and good in all races.

I still don't understand the deal with Khiaa. First time I quoted Khiaa on this site, someone issued me a warning about how she really is, and till date, she's kept that same energy, hateful, bitter, scorn for Whites, and African (Nigerians in particular). If she doesn't like this site or Nigerians, why doesn't she just leave? She loves to get angry, she loves to be upset, is what I've noticed. You can find her in any thread talking about Whites and A.A's.

It's like when she comes online, she just searches the word, "African American" And then any thread she see's, she goes in and start calling everyone that disagrees with her, "Coon" That's literally her signature word, "Coon." It sounds funny grin grin But fvck it, I do feel bad for her. Imagine allowing pain and hurt to live in your heart for so long. Completely destroys you - many such cases.
Yes, I agree with you. It's something wrong with her about hating so much other people and race.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nig4Greatness: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2019
khiaa:

Break me? Your Africoon ass couldn't touch me with a 100 foot pole. You better stick to loving your white gods. I like Africans but I dispise you Africoons. Your name fits you, you are just a dumb peniss head.
Hey babe,take it easy.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 01, 2019
khiaa:

lol. looks like you have anger issues,undecided and wtf is Africoons? grin grin
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khia: 4:17am On Mar 01, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
lol. looks like you have anger issues,undecided and wtf is Africoons? grin grin

No, I don't have anger issues, I'm just returning the affection given to me. grin Africoons? Africoons are self-hating Africans who worship, lick and kiss white people asses. Is that you? undecided

P.S. ThatIjawBoy it's not just Africoons, there are Black Americoons, Carribeancoons, Latin Americoons and UK Negropeans who love licking and kissing the white ass as well grin grin grin grin grin 400 years of oppression, abuse, savagery, hatred, murder, the rape of men and women, separating families forever, false imprisonment for pay, lying, stealing, raping young black children male and female, lynching, using live African babies as alligator bait,, killing young black people and harvesting their vital organs are some the reason that I loathe them. These are atrocities that were committed in the past and are still being committed right now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 01, 2019
khia:

No, I don't have anger issues, I'm just returning the affection given to me. grin Africoons? Africoons are self-hating Africans who worship, lick and kiss white people asses. Is that you? undecided

Lol, grin grin I don't know if I'm africoon or not. but what I do is that I can't trust any black person, they have this pull him down syndrome or something. undecided

You don't like white peopleundecidedwhy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 01, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Lol, grin grin I don't know if I'm africoon or not. but what I do is that I can't trust any black person, they have this pull him down syndrome or something. undecided

You don't like white peopleundecidedwhy?
spot on, and that' khiaa /Khia girl can't understand any of this why? because she lives in U.S. where the white man is her oppressor, undecided let her come down to any African country, she will know what we are talking about.

Now I do know that some white people are Racist. but does that even matter? when your own African brother will do more harm to you than the white man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khia: 4:51am On Mar 01, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
spot on, and that' khiaa /Khia girl can't understand any of this why? because she lives in u.s where the white man is her oppressor, undecided let her come down to any African country, she will know what we are talking about.

Now I do know that some white people are Racist. but does that even matter?

t doesn't matter to you because they are not intruding in your life. The point is, those whites are just as wicked or worse than the blacks that you complain about. undecided
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 01, 2019
khia:

t doesn't matter to you because they are not intruding in your life. The point is, those whites are just as wicked or worse than the blacks that you complain about. undecided
Poor Khia. I have many Afro American friends at any level and ladies too, very nice people and very few in America are the way you are. If you hate so much all white people, those who did bad and those who did not, maybe you should move to Africa and live where only black people lives and be happy no white people around. I am sure you won't because you like to live in comfort in America, comfort and law made by white people.

Yet it would be great to switch people, you moving to Africa and in your place moving to America a Nigerian person who likes to live in the multi race society.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khia: 5:09am On Mar 01, 2019
Angela777:

Poor Khia. I have many Afro American friends at any level and ladies too, very nice people and very few in America are the way you are. If you hate so much all white people, those who did bad and those who did not, maybe you should move to Africa and live where only black people lives and be happy no white people around. I am sure you won't because you like to live in comfort in America, comfort and law made by white people.

Yet it would be great to switch people, you moving to Africa and in your place moving to America a Nigerian person who likes to live in the multi race society.

I told you before to stay off of my mentions. I don't want any conversations with you so stop disturbing me with your whining. You freaking hypocrite, all you do is read these post by the Africoons who hate themselves but love your stank ass and you say nothing, as soon as you see me posting about the evil that white people commit then you bring your pasty ass to my mentions. Stay the hell off.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2019
khia:

I know all that undecided it's well good morning.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 01, 2019
khia:

I told you before to stay off of my mentions. I don't want any conversations with you so stop disturbing me with your whining.
Ha-ha-ha, I wasn't talking to YOU, I was talking about YOU and hateful people like you.

I told you, it's a public forum and I type what I want. Go and give orders to your husband, maid or pet if you have one. Here is free to express our thinking and I personally don't hate, don't discriminate you or any other. It was you who offended me and even offended my father whom you don't know. So just keep going, we all enjoy your funny aggressive behavior, I understand, it was not easy for you to learn to be polite growing up in ghetto, yet I can assure you, I know black people who grew up very educated and polite, not racist person living in a very hard environment, so you could learn too if you wish your life to be better or keep hating people you even don't know, hate will eat you from inside and it causes cancer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khia: 5:22am On Mar 01, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I know all that undecided it's well good morning.

Good morning. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.