Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,636 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why Are Blacks So Wicked - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (11883 Views)

Some Girls Are So Wicked / Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khia: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Angela777:

Ha-ha-ha, I wasn't talking to YOU, I was talking about YOU and hateful people like you.

I told you, it's a public forum and I type what I want. Go and give orders to your husband, maid or pet if you have one. Here is free to express our thinking and I personally don't hate, don't discriminate you or any other. It was you who offended me and even offended my father whom you don't know. [/b]So just keep going, we all enjoy your funny aggressive behavior, I understand, it was not easy for you to learn to be polite growing up in ghetto, yet I can assure you, I know black people who grew up very educated and polite, not racist person living in a very hard environment, so you could learn too if you wish your life to be better or keep hating people you even don't know, hate will eat you from inside and it causes cancer.

You sorry excuse for a human being, I was talking about your father[b] SATAN
. Go back to him and take all of your people with you.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Favor99(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Angela777:

Ha-ha-ha, I wasn't talking to YOU, I was talking about YOU and hateful people like you.

I told you, it's a public forum and I type what I want. Go and give orders to your husband, maid or pet if you have one. Here is free to express our thinking and I personally don't hate, don't discriminate you or any other. It was you who offended me and even offended my father whom you don't know. So just keep going, we all enjoy your funny aggressive behavior, I understand, it was not easy for you to learn to be polite growing up in ghetto, yet I can assure you, I know black people who grew up very educated and polite, not racist person living in a very hard environment, so you could learn too if you wish your life to be better or keep hating people you even don't know, hate will eat you from inside and it causes cancer.
Hey try and take it easy. I know Khia said some stuff that offended you in the past, but please don’t egg her on and make things worse.
Try not to retaliate like this, try not to provoke her like this, just make peace and move on
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Favor99:

Hey try and take it easy. I know Khia said some stuff that offended you in the past, but please don’t egg her on and make things worse.
Try not to retaliate like this, try not to provoke her like this, just make peace and move on
Let her call your deceased father SATAN, Demonic like she did to mine, then ask me to make peace with this EVIL HATEFUL KHIAA.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2019
khia:

You sorry excuse for a human being, I was talking about your father[b] SATAN[/b]. Go back to him and take all of your people with you.
Go to hell, you ignorant ghetto child. I pity you, you are giving cancer to yourself, God see all your full of hate heart and your evil wishes to people you even don't know, so ignorant and so negative person you are, so disgusting.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khia: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Angela777:

Let her call your deceased father SATAN, Demonic like she did to mine, then ask me to make peace with this EVIL HATEFUL KHIAA.

You dumb Neanderthal, I didn't say anything about your biological father, it's your spiritual creator Satan, that I told you to go back to.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khia: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2019
Angela777:

Go to hell, you ignorant ghetto child. I pity you, you are giving cancer to yourself, God see all your full of hate heart and your evil wishes to people you even don't know, so ignorant and so negative person you are, so disgusting.

I told you to stay off of my mentions but you just have to have your white way. Keep posting to me and you know what you can expect, you retar.ded white trash.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2019
khia:

You dumb Neanderthal, I didn't say anything about your biological father, it's your spiritual creator Satan, that I told you to go back to.
Whatever you say, you just open your dirty mouth and evil comes in all your talking. Better wash well your dirty mouth with lots of soap and go to the church, may God forgive you throwing so much hate and offences on people you never met and you don't know anything about. So ignorant and evil you. You really will get cancer being like that.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2019
mikhe2:
just give me the names of the blogs

you can also check out oyekuofun.org and http://www.egbeiwapele.com
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by 1Sharon(f): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
narrowpathy:

Contrary to your assertions, it's not their "form" of education that will make recolonization easy. It is something entirely different I will point out to you.

Before then, note that most of the educational systems all around the world today are based heavily on western style of education. We in this part of the world are however relying on the pre 1960 model because we are too mentaly lazy to move forward and innovate to suit our culture and traditions. We would rather depend on some sky daddy or some deity to think for us.
We don't read, we don't research and some will not even read this short stuff I typed up because it's "too long". Intellectually lazy bunch.

Anyway, using today's Nigeria, a Yoruba will never see himself as an Igbo man and will easily sell him off to a white man and vice versa. I'm still surprised the whites have not attempted overt recolonization though I suspect we are still covertly a colony.

However China has already started recolonization and trust the lazy African man to accept free meals in exchange for his own enslavement. Look at our elections. Our candidates are falling over themselves for western approval.

All these are signs and symptoms of a disease and that disease is mental laziness. This mental laziness is so chronic that a white man will write a book and pretend to be on your side so as to weaken your mental resolve to fight back. A white man will pretend to set black Americans free from slavery. A white man will send aid to Africans.

We fail to realise we are buying into the white saviour complex. Lol. If we don't start fighting for ourselves instead of against ourselves, if we don't stop attacking concerned persons like the Op and looking for a way to liberate ourselves by ourselves, well, recolonization is knocking at the door and the black race will deserve it

Deep stuff sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Originalsly: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

I wonder why White suburban kids turned out the way they did. It's surreal when I study their behavior compared to Blacks. Although, I will be honest, Blacks who grew up in suburban areas tend to act like very civilized creatures. I have a African American Friend, I never knew he was Black until we had a video call, lol. I was shocked, but it made sense when he told me he grew up in a white suburban neighborhood. I think environment plays a role in our behavior, but it isn't the whole story.

In your study...did you realize the mass murderers are almost always White?... and from the suburbs? ... did you realize the drug crisis hitting America is centered in the suburbs?... the reason why the FG has intervened is because it is ravaging Whites? .... did you realize that White suburbanites commit suicide wayyy more than Blacks period? But ....you may be right afterall.... because no White person with half of a brain would go in a White forum and just be spitting hate of his own people because he wants to be Black.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by BigBashiru: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
oboy81:
As I was Surfing thru Instagram cheesy Man's noticed how a Lot of White People Pages are a lot different simpler and Nicer than that of blacks Americans, Africans and Nigerians angry

Even though white People Are Not Perfect i have to admit they are Lot Better than the blacks generally.
White People are Normal cry ratio of White People that are sweet and Nice are more than that of any other race cry did i also mention that they are More intelligent embarassed
The educated Smart African American has too many emotional issues and are very imModest angry
As I enter the Hiphop and black pages Oh God why embarassed then to The Nigerian IG pages Davido, tunde Coconut etc **sobs** embarassed
I am Not happy.
white people are not Soft or weak like we do make jest of them. Eg most are not religious till the point of death. And they live their life accordingly

But still we are scared of facing the truth. Black people in the US Uurrrgh, Africans Eeeew sad
Nigerians *spits* angry

I wish i was a White Surburban Kid cry
#wipestears cry i will marry a White Girl Insha allah, Ashe!
Thank you for reading

UPDATE!! -
okay I'm a Bit More Serious now
Comments on This Thread has Proved my points again on my opinions about black people and Nigerians generally even tho the former is better than the latter
I simply was Talking about why we Blacks are proud and Mean and have little or no Love and That even when highly educated This Traits are Still Deep. Look at the Professors in Nigerian public schools. I hope for a better Country and Continent if possible. My Lesson here is We should learn to be Loving, unnecessary Emotional and Just do the right thing something more Prevalent among White people and If you wanna pass a point don't be confrontational about it i see how They Usually discuss among themselves on FB and IG they never retort to Insults or proove that they know because nobody can know it all. Thanks all once More

Africans/ blacks are cursed spiritually in the Holy Books.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Homers123(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
All these Choc Ice niggurs
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by MedicH: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
The professors here act like they created the world and all that's in it including Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by BigBashiru: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Walter Rodney is not African mind you. He wrote the book HOW EUROPE UNDERDEVELOPED AFRICA.

Indeed it will be easier if whites come to our shores to recolonize us because their form of education has eroded the African Pride in us and reduced us to as STUP!D as can be.

LET ME ASK YOU, CAN YOU MAKE A SIMPLE PROVERB IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE?!

Carry out that experiment, ask people to make a simple proverb in their own language, that is even if they can still speak their mother tongue fluently.

The point is, all this cultural attributes that enhances cognition is all lost. And of course Walter Rodney is only stating the reality, hence its no mere cry but an out cry to recognise a root cause of the African malady.

AFRICA IS BEHIND BECAUSE UNLIKE THE JAPANSE, AND OTHERS YOU HAVE MENTIONED, THEY NEVER FOR ONCE STOPPED CRYING ABOUT AND WARNING AGAINST THE EVILS OF COLONIALISM AND NEO-COLONIALISM WHILE UP HOLIDING THE PRIDE IN WHO THEY ARE, JAPANESE AND E.T.C. SUCH CRY IS WHAT YOU WANT US TO SHUT THE FVCK UP!

What do you know about Kwame Nkuruma? Thomas Sankara......

Who made the car you drive and electricity?? You cannot compare whites to blacks! Black Africans smh....
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Blackmiserable(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
thebosstrevor:
The self-hating people are here

A man or woman that wants to be another race suffers from inferiority complex

Exactly. I haven't even traveled aboard and yet, from my PC, I can categorically tell you that behaviorally, the most despicable and deplorable set of creatures I have ever encountered in my life are whites.

I don't know why he's trying to make it look like blacks are a bit more depraved then any other human race, no. Blacks. Mulattos. Whites. Hispanics, and Latino are all the same, character-wise. No human race is more depraved then another. That's just bs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust / Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) / Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.