Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (68358 Views)

Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results / Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by HabaHaba: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2019
danie09:
These guys posting fixed bets.

ARE YOU PEOPLE UNDER A SPELL?
mods plz put an end to this madness on nairaland once and for all.

Walahi, they are disturbing us bad bad. Taking up our precious space.
Modz.abeg ban them
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Amarabae(f): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
I ask myself same question, but I have come to realize that the results spreading over nairaland will be different from what INEC will announce today.
I don't think so.
Looks like a swift buhari victory
The few confirmed results that we were seeing so far, Buhari was smashing it even defeated Atiku in his polling unit.
Maybe something else is giving Atiku confidence.
For me, that daura man has won this election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by franchasng: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Amarabae:
What is giving Atiku confidence,?
The few results we have seen from the north, he is not performing well
Buhari failed to get the constitutional 25% votes required to become a winner in at least 2/3 of Nigerian states.

He failed to secure 25% in the FTC.

He failed in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Taraba, etc, but Atiku is getting 25% votes in all the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, so Atiku is constitutionally the winner except Buhari and APC rigs the election through this last minute delays to pronounce result which never happened in 2015, its clear signs Buhari is desperate to rig the election.

Winning Northeast and Northwest only with 1 billion votes can never make you the President of Nigeria according to our constitution, you are contesting for Nigeria's President and not Northeast and Northwest Senatorial position.

At least two-third of all Nigerian regions must accept you before you can be declared President of Nigeria, that is why Atiku is sure to win

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Hotfreeze: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
Don't be a complete phool, I am presently in Benue state, and I don't know where you get that 10 LGA from.
Allow INEC do their job. Be guided.

I'll ignore your insult, you're a frustrated loser.

They have declared 10 LGs in Benue and Atiku is leading Buhari with mere 14k votes. Imagine Buhari getting 77k votes in 10 LGs and Atiku getting just 111k in Benue!
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Boyooosa(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
Yeah.. Leading in SE and SS while buhari is leading in SW, NW and NE

Bang! We told them , we advised them infact we warned them about Atiku's pending defeats.

Hope Una eyes don dey clear small small..
NC nko?
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Hotfreeze: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
franchasng:
Buhari failed to get the constitutional 25% votes required to become a winner in at least 2/3 of Nigerian states.

He failed in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Taraba, etc, but Atiku is getting 25% votes in all the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, so Atiku is constitutionally the winner except Buhari and APC rigs the election through this last minute delays to pronounce result which never happened in 2015, its clear signs Buhari is desperate to rig the election.

Winning Northeast and Northwest only with 1 billion votes can never make you the President of Nigeria according to our constitution, you are contesting for Nigeria's President and not Northeast and Northwest Senatorial position.

At least two-third of all Nigerian regions must accept you before you can be declared President of Nigeria, that is why Atiku is sure to win
[/s]

The law states that you get 25% of 2/3 states which is 24 states. It doesn't state that you must get 25% of all regions. Buhari getting 25% in the 19 Northern States and 6 SW States is 25 states. He already has 25% from Abuja.

Did Buhari have 25% in the SE and SS before being declared winner in 2015?

The SE is inconsequential in this permutation.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
Yeah.. Leading in SE and SS while buhari is leading in SW, NW and NE

Bang! We told them , we advised them infact we warned them about Atiku's pending defeats.

Hope Una eyes don dey clear small small..
lol he's going to win, unless they rig the election undecided
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Amarabae(f): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari failed to get the constitutional 25% required to become a winner in at least 2/3 of Nigerian states.

Hmmmm will that not lead to anarchy?
Let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Smartyleey(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2019
President Atiku is a goal!!!
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by zlantanfan: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Sirheny007:

The key is to slash the votes there considerably. cheesy
Atiku is doing extremely well.
Declare him winner already.
what are you slashing, buhari is winning gombe, kwara that was PDP projected, we all agreed sw to be 50/50 55- 45 which we are seeing, buhari has done well in se in abia and reducing other se states same with ss.

Just be consoling your self
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Hotfreeze: 6:36am On Feb 25, 2019
Smartyleey:
President Atiku is a goal!!!

Offside goal

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Jayson1: 6:36am On Feb 25, 2019
Amarabae:

I don't think so.
Looks like a swift buhari victory
The few confirmed results that we were seeing so far, Buhari was smashing it even defeated Atiku in his polling unit.
Maybe something else is giving Atiku confidence.
For me, that daura man has won this election
Madam, politics is just like a game of football, you can defeat me at my stadium, but what matters most is the final "aggregate"

The lifeless drunkard might be having the upper hand on social media, but collation is still on going.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by HabaHaba: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2019
weavesquad:
our problem in this country is that we have so many brain washed people. a nonentity, and u are one of them. pls listen for the right information. buhari is winning this , won all sw except Oyo that hasn't been concluded, nc , ne . practically , 20 state is under BUHARI s belt.

The problem of this country is the set of stewpid people born of stewpid parents like you.

Your ancestors are brainless, & unfortunately the transferred the terrible gene to you & your inborn generationz.
If you lack the enlightenment to make your responses like someone that even can read & comprehend, then Learn to travel on your lane, asswipe like you.

You most probably never respected your parents, let alone any other elders in your frostrated laif.
You've simply displayed the kind of home bringing you have.
Some parents do have them, Dan bayan shegiya!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Dottore: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Bet2525:
[color=#006600][/color]see post below
Why are u not enriching yourself with this at least help your siblings and kinsmen abi they like poverty
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by iloputaife: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Why is this idiot fooling himself?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by helinues: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Boyooosa:

NC nko?

NC is 50/50
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by gonkin(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2019
The 2 leaders have issues
But i prefer one that would speak when citizens are in danger. Not one that travels outside the country all the time when he's not even invited . I mean seriously who does that? People can vote oooo.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Jayson1: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Hotfreeze:

They have declared 10 LGs in Benue and Atiku is leading Buhari with mere 14k votes. Imagine Buhari getting 77k votes in 10 LGs and Atiku getting just 111k in Benue!
Dear Hotfreeze, kindly tell us the 10 LGA's buhari has won in Benue.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Boyooosa(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2019
He needs to be grateful to the Nigerians that endure him, really.
They embrace the filthy against the dirty.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Bakerdav: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku that want to sell nnpc, why will. U be selling our resources every time that was what obj too did during his time that he sell motel, akiku ko atikulate ni
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by SternProphet: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2019
The man is admitting defeat already. He did not mention NW and SW.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by plainol(m): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2019
All PVTs indicate Atiku is leading.

Apc knows, pdp knows, independent observers know and international observers also know.

Only street Buharists are jubilating. I'm yet to understand their level of dullness.

All collated results from these sources indicates Atiku is leading by 4.8m votes. Only INEC is delaying its own version.

Can't you see APC bigwigs have all been quiet since yesterday? They already have the result, hence the desperate effort at rigging the result.

In all of Buhari's stronghold, Atiku is following bumper to bumper.

Even Tinubu is shocked with Lagos result.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by xpool(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Omooba77:
Abuja – Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has thanked Nigerians for turning out to vote for him in their millions while stating that the results collated so far showed he was on his way to victory.

Atiku, who stated this on Sunday morning in a statement by his campaign spokesperson, Phrank Shaibu, added that the initial indications from the PDPs simultaneous vote count (SVC) showed that the victory of the PDP was assured.

Atiku said: “With strong shares of vote in SS, SE as well as an increased share in SW and NC we are very pleased with the progress the PDP has made. We look forward to sharing some exciting news in other parts of the country very soon, which will confound all the armchair pundits.

“I would like to sincerely thank the millions of people who, despite having to bear the additional burden of a postponed election, came out yesterday to vote for me and the other PDP candidates standing in this election.”

Atiku explained that his conclusion concerning the outcome of the presidential poll was based on the PDP’s high tech, cloud-based SVC system, which is able to collate in real-time the results from the 176,000 voting points across the nation.

“The people of Nigeria can take solace that very soon the living nightmare of the last four years will come to an end so that together we will get Nigeria working again,” he said.

The PDP presidential candidate tasked Nigerians on the need to maximise their eternal vigilance in the next 48 hours to prevent the majority votes recorded at the polling units being disrupted by APC forces at the collation centres.

“I am familiar with how brazen and the complete lack of shame the APC can exhibit, but even I was shocked to witness just how low they went last night by accusing the PDP of ‘recruiting armed thugs’ to do just that. Why would we want to do that when we are winning?

“Furthermore, I would like to say how proud I was of PDP supporters who conducted themselves so peacefully despite the significant provocations and threats of violence, removal and burning of ballot boxes and the likes.”

The former vice president also thanked security forces and election officials who conducted their duties with exemplary professionalism, but tasked President Muhammadu Buhari on his promise of a free and fair election.

He said, “General Buhari you have promised our people and the world that you would conduct ‘free, fair and credible elections’ so please call off the wilder elements within your party and deliver on your promise.”

Meanwhile, the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP) has raised the alarm over an alleged plot to declare inconclusive the presidential results in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

This came from spokesman of CUPP, Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere, in a statement on Sunday.

https://www.independent.ng/atiku-lauds-nigerians-says-collated-results-show-hes-leading/amp/

Just scan and post the results, ward by ward
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Boyooosa(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

NC is 50/50
Can u break it down pls, I learnt APC owns kogi, kwara and niger
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Fraudophobia: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari has won already. Atiku is just busy consolijg himself with PDP lies.

It is done and dusted

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by franchasng: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2019
weavesquad:
our problem in this country is that we have so many brain washed people. a nonentity, and u are one of them. pls listen for the right information. buhari is winning this , won all sw except Oyo that hasn't been concluded, nc , ne . practically , 20 state is under BUHARI s belt.
Get your facts right bro, Buhari lost Ondo, likely to lose Oyo...May win Lagos with 53-47 margin, same with Osun. The only southwest states Buhari is likely to win with big margin is Ekiti state.

Buhari lost in Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, and Kogi (not sure of this though but from unconfirmed info).

It means Buhari won Northwest, Northeast and slight win in Southwest.

But Atiku won with big margins in Southsouth, Southeast, North-central and got huge shares of votes in Southwest, and Northeast, so how can Buhari win

According to our constitution, for you to be declared winner in Nigeria's Presidential election, you must win at least two-third of the votes in all the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, which is you must get at least 25% of votes in each geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

Buhari failed to secure 25% votes of total votes cast in Abuja, 5 states of Southeast, 6 states of Southsouth, Ondo, etc, so how can Buhari win if not by massive rigging through last minute result manipulation that overnight and still happening as we speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by helinues: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Boyooosa:

Can u break it down pls, I learnt APC owns kogi, kwara and niger

The results are still sketchy. Dino won his senatorial seats in Kogi, unconfirmed report have it that Saraki lost his seats.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Larryndelaw: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2019
You can see the difference btw The president and the the dreamer.
Buhari is quiet and calm which the other obe is busy telling inec to declare him president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Fraudophobia: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Buhari got about 90+k in benue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.