Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (68350 Views)

Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results / Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm talking of the collated results

Still ongoing. Would get back with what I have seen thus far. But for now... That I showed up is the results

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by olumide4christ: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2019
nairamaniac:

80% of Nigerians that voted, did so out of selfish interest or relationship/connection to the candidate they came out for.

Very true!

For example - why did Abuja FCT vote vehemently against Buhari? Money that was flowing as a result of corruption & lack of implementation of TSA within the MDAs during GEJ's time stopped during the Buhari era...these government staff can no longer expend slush funds, send their children to humongously expensive schools in Abuja, build fantastic houses in Abuja like before.
So they have to come out and vote out Buhari with the hope that Atiku will return back to the status quo.

Mind you, I have many relations in government in Abuja who voted for Atiku, so I am sure of what I am saying. I have also engaged in building projects in Abuja & so, I have artisans & suppliers over there who complain regularly about the slowdown of work over there due to their clients non-availability of funds, though the clients still earn their salaries. If the clients were really depending on their salaries to fund their projects, why should the projects stop because a new government is in power & their salaries were not slashed?

Food for thought!
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

If Atiku could lose his polling units, there is no way he can wins Adamawa

Benue officially gone with PDP

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by sircrabo: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
plainol:
All PVTs indicate Atiku is leading.

Apc knows, pdp knows, independent observers know and international observers also know.

Only street Buharists are jubilating. I'm yet to understand their level of dullness.

All collated results from these sources indicates Atiku is leading by 4.8m votes. Only INEC is delaying its own version.

Can't you see APC bigwigs have all been quiet since yesterday? They already have the result, hence the desperate effort at rigging the result.

In all of Buhari's stronghold, Atiku is following bumper to bumper.

Even Tinubu is shocked with Lagos result.

Are you really sure of this info? i'm just curious. Is it a verified info? I noticed Buharist boast on any thread that favours him.

From my end, I can't tell who is having the upper hand.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by sircrabo: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari failed to get the constitutional 25% votes required to become a winner in at least 2/3 of Nigerian states.

He failed to secure 25% in the FTC.

He failed in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Taraba, etc, but Atiku is getting 25% votes in all the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, so Atiku is constitutionally the winner except Buhari and APC rigs the election through this last minute delays to pronounce result which never happened in 2015, its clear signs Buhari is desperate to rig the election.

Winning Northeast and Northwest only with 1 billion votes can never make you the President of Nigeria according to our constitution, you are contesting for Nigeria's President and not Northeast and Northwest Senatorial position.

At least two-third of all Nigerian regions must accept you before you can be declared President of Nigeria, that is why Atiku is sure to win

Are you sure Atiku is winning? Do you have verified reports? I'm just eager to know. so far so good they have done a good job in dividing the votes in North, it's for South east and south south to send the last punch.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by olusegzy01(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Neduzze5:
Of course na

E don red like this!!

Congratulations to our incoming President,

His Excellency Atiku "Aguero" Abubakar

and his amiable Vice,

Sir. Dr. Peter "Mbappe" Obi

Let's get Nigeria working again!

Three hearty cheers for our new leaders...

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!
you better stop deceiving him and stop collecting is dollar because you are not helping him by not telling him the truth because of the dollars or the selling of the NNPc and enriching as is friend as he ha promise lol
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by byteem: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2019
sircrabo:

Are you sure Atiku is winning? Do you have verified reports? I'm just eager to know. so far so good they have done a good job in dividing the votes in North, it's for South east and south south to send the last punch.

no punch from there.. they made sure people dint vote.. came by 12 left by 2pm.. lots of people dint vote.. buhari the rigger
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by olusegzy01(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2019
olusegzy01:
you better stop deceiving him and stop collecting is dollar because you are not helping him by not telling him the truth because of the dollars or the selling of the NNPc and enriching you as is friend as he has promised lol
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by jellington: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2019
By the time Atiku wakes up Buhari would have been re- elected.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by MYHUBBY: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2019
PDP shouldn't have file candidacies out of the incumbent zones. if candidacies of PDP was same with incumbent zones, this election won't be as soft as this

even gej wasn't humiliated as Atiku is been humiliated at the poll

so pathetic there are many things money can't buy. money can buy love
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Results from Bogoro, Bauchi

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by olagbola45(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Dis man is just heating up the polity
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by mechanics(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2019
He is dreaming.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by nairamaniac: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2019
olumide4christ:

Very true!

For example - why did Abuja FCT vote vehemently against Buhari? Money that was flowing as a result of corruption & lack of implementation of TSA within the MDAs during GEJ's time stopped during the Buhari era...these government staff can no longer expend slush funds, send their children to humongously expensive schools in Abuja, build fantastic houses in Abuja like before.
So they have to come out and vote out Buhari with the hope that Atiku will return back to the status quo.

Mind you, I have many relations in government in Abuja who voted for Atiku, so I am sure of what I am saying. I have also engaged in building projects in Abuja & so, I have artisans & suppliers over there who complain regularly about the slowdown of work over there due to their clients non-availability of funds, though the clients still earn their salaries. If the clients were really depending on their salaries to fund their projects, why should the projects stop because a new government is in power & their salaries were not slashed?

Food for thought!

Extremely true.

70% of persons in abuja hustle the presidency and federal mda's.

During Jonathan's tenure, the villa was like a recreational center.

The funny part is that 90% of that 70% never ever get close to actualizing what they are looking for in dos places.

But Jonathan's government gave dem all the hop that the dividend's of its corruption would blow upon them.

When baba came in, everywhere became tight and hard.

Most if them didn't even know any1 to take dem to villa anymore.

Fairness to Jonathan, the economy over there(like d entire country) became worse under buhari.

Buhari messed up by not replacing the dividends of corruption/connections with dividends of wealth and better economy.

Those civil servants salaries(alone) wd never have finished what they had started in Jonathan's government.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Lolu18: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Omo ailagbonran o de fi ara buruku bale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.