Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (68356 Views)

Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results / Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by nairamaniac: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2019
sparog:
Nigerians that came out to vote under harsh weather conditions deserve all the accolades. It's not actually easy to queue up under the sun for hours just to vote some undeserving people into power
80% of Nigerians that voted, did so out of selfish interest or relationship/connection to the candidate they came out for.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Angel212: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by jinco5050: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku Abubakar is our Man
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by HabaHaba: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2019
weavesquad:

I said it... that's all u can do . u are still a nonentity... I believe all what u typed is what u learnt in school... 'stewpid'... omokri family

You are still displaying your gross STEWPIDITY!

EWU HAUSA!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by SillyMods: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Announced by?
Move away from Nairaland and follow the mainstream media.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

All the results are still speculations. Let wait for final results from INEC

Report coming in now says Atiku wins in Adamawa state. Benue from what I see too is going to officially for PDP
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Denikayan: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2019
PDP wants to get injunction

Atiku lauds Nigerians

FFK has ruined the life's of PDP members with cocaine

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by helinues: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2019
gimakon:

Report coming in now says Atiku wins in Adamawa state. Benue from what I see too is going to officially for PDP

If Atiku could lose his polling units, there is no way he can wins Adamawa
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by godox2(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2019
superior1:
Obviously he is on the lead
Oh yes he is leading from his polling boot and ward. No gang up against our honest citizens shall succeed! If your immediate Neighbours rejected you it means something is wrong with you. Wait and try in 2023, as far as this election is concerned NEXT LEVEL Pls!
Nigerians have spoken on Saturday 23 rd February 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by sircrabo: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Menusvan:
yu mean the south west in your parlor

Are you denying yourself the truth? didn't you see the results so far? even if APC wins S west, the margin won't be wide and Dats what Atiku needs
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
Yeah.. Leading in SE and SS while buhari is leading in SW, NW and NE atiku is leading in sw.stop posting fake news.

Bang! We told them , we advised them infact we warned them about Atiku's pending defeats.

Hope Una eyes don dey clear small small..
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

If Atiku could lose his polling units, there is no way he can wins Adamawa

You cannot be so sure sir.

grin think again

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Ugosample(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
gimakon:

You cannot be so sure sir.
grin think again

could this be true?
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Mark4nextlevel: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
In his dreams
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

could this be true?

Possibly that's why I'm putting screenshots for your viewing. Atiku isn't doing bad at all. Amuwo Odofin here have 14000 PDP to 1 APC as at this morning.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

could this be true?

See for yourself

Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by olumide4christ: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
HabaHaba:

Bros, as if you knew. I had already projected that what BUHARI did to Jonathan, & the way he helped removed Gbabo would come to him too. What goes around, comes around. My only problem is: will he be gentlemanly to accept defeat like Jonathan, which is most unlikely, then the Gbagbos style becomes his Rumba Styles.

I applaud PDP for floating Atiku, the Aggressive Candidate. He is fit to tackle Buhari.
Congratulations, the incoming President, Atiku BUHARI

How did PDP float Atiku

Atiku bought PDP delegates at the presidential primaries for thousands of dollars each last year...have you forgotten so soon OR you don't know?

Is that not corruption personified? PDP didn't float Atiku; Atiku bought PDP with the purpose of floating himself!
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by trappatoni(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

The results are still sketchy. Dino won his senatorial seats in Kogi, unconfirmed report have it that Saraki lost his seats.
Saraki lost, its confirmed! The guy has almost twice the amount of Sarakis votes.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Ugosample(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
gimakon:

Possibly that's why I'm putting screenshots for your viewing. Atiku isn't doing bad at all. Amuwo Odofin here have 14000 PDP to 1 APC as at this morning.

And how are things going on in amuwo?
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Sunfrank83(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku will emerge victorious in the presidential race.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

And how are things going on in amuwo?

Not so bad after all. Everywhere is calm.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by HabaHaba: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
olumide4christ:

How did PDP float Atiku

Atiku bought PDP delegates at the presidential primaries for thousands of dollars each last year...have you forgotten so soon OR you don't know?

Is that not corruption personified? PDP didn't float Atiku; Atiku bought PDP with the purpose of floating himself!

Well, even at that, it was a good decision for PDP to have given the Presidential mandate of the party to Atiku Abubakar. He is an aggressive fighter.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
HabaHaba:

Well, even at that, it was a good decision for PDP to have given the Presidential mandate of the party to Atiku Abubakar. He is an aggressive fighter.

They all wish it was given to Tambuwal, Apc would have gone to sleep long ago, There victory would have been sealed sef, but the emergence of Atiku brought panic to them.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Sagay212: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Lol...You are definitely losing if iPods are supporting you. They will push you to failure with hatred and foolish.ness. So sorry atiku wasted so much money and effort. I hope he learns from his mistake. IPods are a no go area if you hope to win.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by sparog(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
nairamaniac:

80% of Nigerians that voted, did so out of selfish interest or relationship/connection to the candidate they came out for.

In elections there is always selfish interest amongst voters
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by TruthinAction: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
JoanHicks:
This is not good at all

INEC said they will start the official announcement from today 11:00AM

They should stop heating up the polity

It clearly reveals lack of transparency. They did that because they saw defeat coming to Buhari.
Re: Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading by Ugosample(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
gimakon:

Not so bad after all. Everywhere is calm.
I'm talking of the collated results

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.