Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life (6923 Views)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Adjusting To Life As A Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
philip0906:

I wonder if u think. . .u said this
I replied with thisand then your logic now tells u 2 bring up Idi amin's story. . .now 4rm our exchange,u said God took away babies,while i replied dat he brought in more than he took away,u now bring up idi amin killing people.Now,from your logic,how many did he bring 2 life?Else,your comparism is very much dissimilar and baseless
i'm sorry to say it's actually you who doesnt think. . . .go ask for a refund of your school fees, they duped you.

Let me spoon feed you.

Your Murderous God is supposedly "Good" because he did according to you did "more Good"(by producing more kids) despite being a murderer of babies too, it therefore follows that General Idi Amin is a "Good man" because he did "more Good" (by sparing more civillians than he killed) despite being a killer of many, not so??

Mehn you gotta love this christian jesus logic, lol. I have learnt alot.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by pcfirefly: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
I also delivered a 7 month old baby. It was very hard because my bag of water came out 12hrs before I came to the hospital. I never thought it was already a sign. I was just thinking it was me just urinating a lot. The problem is I was in an island having a vacation and I need to ride on  a boat before I can see my doctor. Anyways my baby survive and so was I. God is really good.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
Oops! wrong account
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tudór:

i'm sorry to say it's actually you who doesnt think. . . .go ask for a refund of your school fees, they duped you.

Let me spoon feed you.

Your Murderous God is supposedly "Good" because he did according to you did "more Good"(by producing more kids) despite being a murderer of babies too, it therefore follows that General Idi Amin is a "Good man" because he did "more Good" (by sparing more civillians than he killed) despite being a killer of many, not so??

Mehn you gotta love this christian jesus logic, lol. I have learnt alot.
lol. . .typical atheist u r,twist and grind grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tudór:

See how the joker stylishly evaded the posers raised in the threafd? All this rant about "junk" and Not ONCE in two years has any christian shown us what is "junk" or illogical about it.

I laugh. . . Why not tackle the issues raised intelligently or is that how you were taught to reason in school?? Afterall its "junk" and should be pretty easy, not so?

Here is the thread again incase you missed it.
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150601.0.html

Rubish. . .Prove dat God does not exist dats all I said.Not criticising d Bible,not asking me backward questions,not relying on "First hand statements" and "watch and kill aproach". . .Prove 2 me dat God does not exist.Is dat difficult 4 u guys? undecided
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by MrsSiena1(f): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tudor since you don't believe in God I don't see the reason why you are here please please and please take a walk. This is a thread for people who believe in miracles. Yes there was no record which shows that the woman prayed to God for her baby to come back to life but God gave her the wisdom for her to do what she did. Even in the Bible there was no mention of God in the book of Esther that doesn't mean that our Heavenly Father doesn't exists. It is a fool that says in his/her heart there is no God.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
Siena:

Oops! wrong account

Mrs. Siena:

Tudor since you don't believe in God I don't see the reason why you are here please please and please take a walk. This is a thread for people who believe in miracles. Yes there was no record which shows that the woman prayed to God for her baby to come back to life but God gave her the wisdom for her to do what she did. Even in the Bible there was no mention of God in the book of Esther that doesn't mean that our Heavenly Father doesn't exists. It is a fool that says in his/her heart there is no God.

hahahahhahahaha I absolutely love this. Big bros switch accounts. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
michelin89:

hahahahhahahaha I absolutely love this. Big bros switch accounts. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nope. My wife posted whilst I was still logged in. We have separate computers at home, but we're away for the weekend, using a friend's machine.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
Siena:

Nope. My wife posted whilst I was still logged in. We have separate computers at home, but we're away for the weekend, using a friend's machine.

Oooh how is lil niece?
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
michelin89:

Oooh how is lil niece?

She's doing very well, had her first proper outing today, and loved it. cool
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2010
philip0906:

Rubish. . .Prove dat God does not exist dats all I said.Not criticising d Bible,not asking me backward questions,not relying on "First hand statements" and "watch and kill aproach". . .Prove 2 me dat God does not exist.Is dat difficult 4 u guys? undecided

Erm, are you not a christian??
Do you not hold the view that yahweh is THE God?? Is the ontology of your jewish god not from the bible?? Do you now accept the bible god is a farce??

The jewish myth of yahweh has been thrashed, killed and dissected in that thread two years ago. We are done with you, yahweh is dead and buried.

If I were taliking with a muslim, i'd be disproving the existence of allah. Sango worshipper i tackle sango.

Its funny how these goons readily cling to the name "God" as if they all have the same definition of god. Everyone has a different definition of god, we divide and conquer.

Here is the thread below again where Jehovah was buried. Two years on he/she/it is yet to ressurect. Can you help him/her/it out??
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150601.0.html
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

no offense sis but nowhere in the article was "God" mentioned. I wonder how you have magically indented God into it. The woman might not even believe in God. Typical
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Ranoscky(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2010
I sorry for some people sha!

Father forgive him/her for s/he know's not what s/he's doing! cry
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2010
Siena:

She's doing very well, had her first proper outing today, and loved it. cool

Lovely!!!!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by olabukola: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
Only God knows how many these doctors sent to early grave. If it happened in Africa(Nigeria) this thread could have been 10 pages of insult to the doctor that pronounced the lil baby dead. Since its a white man na rare mistake.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Ranoscky(m): 5:01am On Sep 01, 2010
^
Ori'e pe jare!!!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by olabukola: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^ ori'e lo buru
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Ranoscky(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2010
^
Ahn ahn? shocked Olabukola, U dey comprehend yoruba well at all? undecided I said "Ori'e pe jare", meanin (U head correct jare)
Abi u wia "Steve Wonder" eye glass wey make u no read am well? undecided Commot d eye glass for your eye make u see clearly abeg. I dey even hail u on what u said, n what i got in return was "ori'e lo buru". JOR O!!! Ori mi'o buru, neither your's, buh Ori ota wa lo ma te!

Jor, yor oju igo yen kuro loju'e, ko ri ran dada!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by tunde121oke: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
na God oh, NO BE THE CUDDLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use / Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? / Any Information On Old People's Home In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.