Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life (6922 Views)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Adjusting To Life As A Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Ranoscky(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2010
Salimorte

Yes, it is! Everything is science, who performed d sceince? undecided what about technology? undecided (((Heaven i need a hug)))!!! Since nobody believes in miracles anymore, y is d number of churches in our society increasin by d day? (despite faulse prophets). If miracles r mere science, den y r u/we goin to church/mosque? who r u/we prayin to? n y r u/we prayin to him? Ya, it's a mere science buh, y is tsunami unstoppable? Dat same water is what obeyed God durin d oldees dat HE (God) divided it for d children of isreal to passed thru. Scientist's can dictate wen dat same water would pour down (rain). dey can aslo dictate wen dsame water would come for destruction (tsunami) buh y can't dey find a solution to stop it? Brov, E don tey wey dem dey talk dis talk say "GOD PASS MAN", abi u no dey hia d slangs wey dem dey say "GOD PASS DEM?" undecided God is beyond our (human) imagination, y? b'cos HE is our (human) creator. Dat is y wen we hia about d things dat happened durin d oldees, we'll be stunned, y? b'cos, it's nomore happenin durin our generation. R u not surprised dat durin d oldees, som1 can lyv for 300 to 400yrs? Buh now, if som1 lyved for just 150yrs, we all go dey shout say dat person don try O! Don't doubt God my broda, HE can do d undo-able, change d unchange-able, n even wake d unwake-able! Na all dis bas-tards faulse prophets of our tym na dem dey cause all dis rubbish way make God's miracles dey rare durin our tym. GOD IS REAL, BELIEVE THAT!!!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by cyntlating(f): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2010
@ Tudor, what do u belief in because ur posts suprises me not dat am codeming u oh ,u r jst a rare breed
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by jmoore(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2010
@Tudor, how did God killed them?
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2010
jmoore:

@Tudor, how did God killed them?
How did God "raise this baby from the dead"??
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Ranoscky(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2010
^
If God is wicked n if he is to judge us immediately after our sins, do u think u/me/we all would be existin by now?
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2010
Lol some of una don enter tudor trap, all he wants is a gate-way to argument
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Ranoscky(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2010
^
U mean am? undecided ah, naim be say i go find my way leavam with him wahala be dat! I CAN'T SHOUT ABEG!!!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2010
Ranoscky:

^
If God is wicked n if he is to judge us immediately after our sins, do u think u/me/we all would be existin by now?
If General Sani Abacha were wicked n if he judged us immediately after we broke the law, "do u think u/me/we all would be existin by now?"
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2010
jennykadry:

Lol some of una don enter tudor trap, all he wants is a gate-way to argument
This is highly unfair. The bible says in all things give thanks to God, i'm only giving thanks to God for murdering over 100 million innocent children every year. . . He is indeed the Alpha and Omega of Murderers.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tudór, I'd like to believe you're kidding, and just being a wind-up merchant here?

If you doubt God, you doubt your own existence.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Tudor

Sweetheart actually I dont have time for the argument you are trying to raise up now, go do so in the religion section and why not Give thanks to God as much as you want kiss
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by NAJALYN: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2010
God The "I AM" be praised for His intervension. The mother's love for her baby & that strong desire for her son to live, certainly paid of. Not all are lucky to manifest these miracles for one reason or the other. It does not mean God loves them less. It is just than everyone has a divine plan to fulfil, & no two persons have the same plan. Besides remember that the devil is out to take as many lives as possible. So it is up to you & I to pray without seizing for God to protect us & everyone we love, even our neighbours. If we fail to protect ourselves with prayers, then we should not blame God for any problem that may befall us. Even we believers experience trials. God allows these trials so we can overcome & grow spiritually. A child in primary school must pass all his/her exams to move to the next class. God sustains everyone of us; irrespective of what anyone thinks. Those who say there is no God will, at the right time, declare for God & serve Him. This is not a matter for debate at all. Remember Paul who persecuted the Church. He later became a great soldier of God. The good thing is when the so-called atheists declare for God, they are very enthusiastic & carry out God's Work tirelessly, buldozing their way through all obstacles. God is good all the time for the miracle rescue of our little brother. We all are Sons & Daughters of God & can also manifest miracles. I rest my case. NAJALYN
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Tudor
I like meeting your types. . .I have met them b4 even here on nland.I now want 2 get something in2 your little skull. . .
-atheists question why evil exists since God is good, but don't ask why good exists if God isn't real.
-atheists do not really exist, they just pretend that they don't believe in God.
  Don't come here and ask us 2 prove 2 u dat God does exist,prove 2 us that he does not exist.
[size=18pt]Since your life is urs and no supreme being is in control over d affairs of your life kindly tell me when u'll die,what your 2moro will look like. . .Explain 2 me d mystery of death and y u can't decide when your body turns in2 dust since u have monopoly over your life?Tell me y atheists like u who claimed dat their life was in their hands couldn't prevent sudden death even though they wished they would live longer 2 continue discreditig and disproving God?With tangible proofs 2,if u can then. . .[/size]
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

@Tudor
I like meeting your types. . .I have met them b4 even here on nland.I now want 2 get something in2 your little skull. . .
-atheists question why evil exists since God is good, but don't ask why good exists if God isn't real.
Erm, Good and evil is all part of natural order of things and shows you life is as random, unscripted and undirected as they come. if there is a so called ''Good'' God in charge, 500,000 babies wouldnt be dying of SIDS every year.

Intelligent people dont attribute all things termed ''Good'' to an imaginary dead God, people like you and others on this thread do. If you are gonna do so, you got to explain the "evil" part to us.
-atheists do not really exist, they just pretend that they don't believe in God.
*YAWN*

Don't come here and ask us 2 prove 2 u dat God does exist,prove 2 us that he does not exist.
I'm not the one ranting about a white man in the clouds am I?
Since your life is urs and no supreme being is in control over d affairs of your life kindly tell me when u'll die,what your 2moro will look like. . .Explain 2 me d mystery of death and y u can't decide when your body turns in2 dust since u have monopoly over your life?
is this silly or what.
Erm since your ''life'' is in control of a ''supreme goat in heaven'' could you "kindly tell me when u'll die,what your 2moro will look like". . . .(btw, wth is "mystery of death"??)

Tell me y notable atheists like u who claimed dat their life was in their hands couldn't prevent sudden death even though they wished they would live longer 2 continue discreditig and disproving God?With tangible proofs 2,if u can then. . .
Erm, could you tell me why "christians" cant
"prevent sudden death even though they wished they would live longer" - pastor kumuyi's wife died (of cancer) like a fowl last year, didnt she? So did millions of other christians. So who is deceiving who?. . .what a joker
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2010
Erm, Good and evil is all part of natural order of things and shows you life is as random, unscripted and undirected as they come. if there is a so called ''Good'' God in charge, 500,000 babies wouldnt be dying of SIDS every year.

Intelligent people dont attribute all things termed ''Good'' to an imaginary dead God, people like you and others on this thread do. If you are gonna do so, you got to explain the "evil" part to us.
then y haven't u asked y good exists if God isn't real?

I'm not the one ranting about a white man in the clouds am I?
thought u said God didn't exist?I said prove it. . .
is this silly or what.
Erm since your ''life'' is in control of a ''supreme goat in heaven'' could you "kindly tell me when u'll die,what your 2moro will look like". . . .(btw, wth is "mystery of death"??)
let me get some logic in2 your brain. . .we say dat our life is in d hands of a supreme being,atleast u know dats our belief and so we have no monopoly over our own life. . .u say your life is in your hands,y can't u tune it how u want?isn't it urs?when will u die?tell me what will happen 2012?its your life I guess?U claim u own your life,yet u can't understand how your own life works and tune it how u want?Think again

Erm, could you tell me why "christians" cant
"prevent sudden death even though they wished they would live longer" - pastor kumuyi's wife died (of cancer) like a fowl last year, didnt she? So did millions of other christians. So who is deceiving who?. . .what a joker
My posts up gives u d answer. . .Do u know what we do say?Our life is in God's hands. . .your own life dat is in your hands,I mean your own hands,u can't prevent mishap 4rm befalling u,u can't protect urself.If u had a chance 2 "kill" death or discover a medicine dat "prevents" death,won't u buy?alas a day will come when u won't expect,u'll become dust.I wish Marylyn Manroe,could help u with some of your questions grin grin
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2010
Erm, Good and evil is all part of natural order of things and shows you life is as random, unscripted and undirected as they come
shhhhh. . .don't hide under any canopy or try camouflaging.What d'u mean by "natural order of doing things"?How did natural order of doing things come about?How was it rationalised and shared?WAITING. . .
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

shhhhh. . .don't hide under any canopy or try camouflaging.What d'u mean by "natural order of doing things"?How did natural order of doing things come about?How was it rationalised and shared?WAITING. . .
If you are so interested in how "natural order of things" came about, check wiki. . . There are interesting theories there dude.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2010
If you are so interested in how "natural order of things" came about, check wiki. . . There are interesting theories there dude.
Different theories dude which do I believe?theories made by mortals like me?theories dat contradict themselves?theories dat is made by people who can't save their own very lives?theories dat r updated each time?theories dat r propounded by men who told us we evolved 4rm monkeys?Abi have monkeys become extinct?y can't these monkeys continue 2 evolve?Theories propounded by people who claim 2 ive in a earth of 4.5 billion years and stiil know nothing about their world?They can't even solve any of d numerous problems?theories propounded by people who once told us we had 9 planets?Nope i don't follow mere mortals like me wink
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

then y haven't u asked y good exists if God isn't real?
Have you in any way shown "good" is the handiwork of your God??

thought u said God didn't exist?I said prove it. . .
see the one ranting about logic.
If you know anything about logic you'd know the burden of proof lies on the positive claim dude. Educate yourself.

I know nothing about any god neither was i born with any knowledge. If you gonna make assertions that a God exists, its gotta be with proof! Else i'm within reason to reject your caim as I have done with the baseless God claim.
let me get some logic in2 your brain. . .we say dat our life is in d hands of a supreme being,atleast u know dats our belief and so we have no monopoly over our own life. . .u say your life is in your hands,y can't u tune it how u want?isn't it urs?when will u die?tell me what will happen 2012?its your life I guess?U claim u own your life,yet u can't understand how your own life works and tune it how u want?Think again
  My posts up gives u d answer. . .Do u know what we do say?Our life is in God's hands. . .your own life dat is in your hands,I mean your own hands,u can't prevent mishap 4rm befalling u,u can't protect urself.If u had a chance 2 "kill" death or discover a medicine dat "prevents" death,won't u buy?alas a day will come when u won't expect,u'll become dust.I wish Marylyn Manroe,could help u with some of your questions grin grin
so in simple english, You do NOT know when you will die or what will happen in 2012, not so?? What a joke

What exactly is your point or advantage
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

Different theories dude which do I believe?theories made by mortals like me?theories dat contradict themselves?theories dat is made by people who can't save their own very lives?theories dat r updated each time?theories dat r propounded by men who told us we evolved 4rm monkeys?Abi have monkeys become extinct?y can't these monkeys continue 2 evolve?Theories propounded by people who claim 2 ive in a earth of 4.5 billion years and stiil know nothing about their world?They can't even solve any of d numerous problems?theories propounded by people who once told us we had 9 planets?Nope i don't follow mere mortals like me wink
Do I look like I give a crap which you believe??

I am simply an atheist because I reject the bull.crap theory of god created by ignorant men of old . Simple as that. Atheism is defined by disbelief in god and nothing more. It has NOTHING to do with what you believe as the source of our world. Educate yourself
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by mazaje(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

Who wrote the bible and all its claims? Mere mortals like you

Who thought you about the version of God you subscribe to, what to believe, when to believe and how to believe? Mere mortals like you. . . .

Has any God ever appeared to you and told you to believe anything? NO, all you have been doing is FOLLOWING the thoughts, imaginations, conceptions and mythologies of other men like you, yet you turn around and speak as if you know what yo are saying when its very clear that you have no idea of what you are saying. . . . .  .
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2010
Mazaje my man, how u dey?
Where ya been??
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2010
Have you in any way shown "good"  is the handiwork of your God??
stop beating around d bush and dancing around my comments. . .take a look 4rm ur posts,u faltered already
see the one ranting about logic.
If you know anything about logic you'd know the burden of proof lies on the positive claim dude. Educate yourself.

I know nothing about any god neither was i born with any knowledge. If you gonna make assertions that a God exists, its gotta be with proof! Else i'm within reason to reject your caim as I have done with the baseless God claim.
ok let me apologise grin grin. . .now prove 2 me dat God does not exist?don't u want 2 win me as a "convert"? cheesy
so in simple english, You do NOT know when you will die or what will happen in 2012, not so?? What a joke

What exactly is your point or advantage
U r beating around d bush man. . .i posed some questions 2 u,u still haven't answered
  u say your life is in your hands,y can't u tune it how u want?isn't it urs?when will u die?tell me what will happen 2012?its your life I guess?U claim u own your life,yet u can't understand how your own life works and tune it how u want?
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

Who wrote the bible and all its claims? Mere mortals like you

Who thought you about the version of God you subscribe to, what to believe, when to believe and how to believe? Mere mortals like you?

Has any God ever appeared to you and told you to believe anything? NO, all you have been doing is FOLLOWING the thoughts, imaginations, conceptios and mythologies of other men like you, yet you turn around and speak as if you know what yo are saying when its very clear that yo have no idea of what you are saying. . . . .  .

shhhhhhhh. . .I thought u said u've read d Bible?D Bible written by "mortals",claims d supremacy of a Higher being who comprehends what we can't comprehend.I therefore,subscribed 2 dat. . .U claimed 2 be in control of ur own very life,yet u can't even "ball ur own life around". . .pity
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tudór:

Do I look like I give a crap which you believe??

I am simply an atheist because I reject the bull.crap theory of god created by ignorant men of old . Simple as that. Atheism is defined by disbelief in god and nothing more. It has NOTHING to do with what you believe as the source of our world. Educate yourself
U simply evolve round us. . .without a "God",ur beliefs would have been non-existent
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by mazaje(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tudór:

Mazaje my man, how u dey?
Where ya been??

I dey  bam bam bros, I no dey see you again for religion section again? How you dey?
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

U simply evolve round us. . .without a "God",your beliefs would have been non-existent
are you just knowing today??
If there where no liars they'll be no truth tellers. Na today??
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2010
mazaje:

I dey  bam bam bros, I no dey see you again for religion section again? How you dey?
i'm okay. . .jus been busy lately. But I pop in once in a while sha.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by mazaje(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

shhhhhhhh. . .I thought u said u've read d Bible?[b]D Bible written by "mortals",claims d supremacy of a Higher being who comprehends what we can't comprehend.[/b]I therefore,subscribed 2 dat. . .U claimed 2 be in control of your own very life,yet u can't even "ball your own life around". . .pity

And what tells you that the authors of the bible weren't lying? A lot of what they have written down have been shown to be FALSE. . . . .If their claims with regards to some of the things that we can verify have been shown to be false why believe them when it comes to things that you can not verify, like a God asking them to write stories. . . . . . .
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by maclatunji: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
ezego_1:

WOW. I'm impressed how nairalanders have converted this story to a Christianity miracle story where nothing in the story suggests this.

It wasn't even mentioned a single prayer was made by the woman but she just did what she had to do. Unlike these nairalanders who would have requested their pastor was called before doing anything by when the baby would have passed away.

Ignorance and stupidity is a disease that has destroyed some people to the joy of pastors (especially the chubby highflying Nigerian ones)

Well dude, first of all, I am not a christian, I am a Muslim. Secondly, God does not require you to pray to him before performing a miracle through you.

As for those who are trying to link death of man to God being wicked (albeit sarcastically), you must understand that God created death and even the dead are under the care of God.

You are just being fooled by this ephemeral infinitesimal world that we live in. It is greatly insignificant in the size of God's power and might. If God likes he can destroy the world and everything in it in an instant. That would not add or decrease anything out of his Greatness.

For you to get an idea of what I am saying, every concept you can think of in that brain of yours is a creation of God Almighty. For example, time, space, death, life, disease, health etc. all belong to God and he deploys them in whatever form or way he wills.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tudór:

are you just knowing today??
If there where no liars they'll be no truth tellers. Na today??
lol. . .replica.U feast on first hand statements from us.No backbone grin grin
mazaje:

And what tells you that the authors of the bible weren't lying? A lot of what they have written down have been shown to be FALSE. . . . .If their claims with regards to some of the things that we can verify have been shown to be false why believe them when it comes to things that you can not verify, like a God asking them to write stories. . . . . . .
Many have authenticated d Bible.I have shown u facts and prophecies,including archeological findings which r available dat proves dat the Bible is true.u turned around d corner.In my life and in d life of over 2billion people,it is true.my life ain't in mine hand.I know for sure,dat a supreme being is truly in control of my life.A life I can't control?a life i can't foresee my own very future?A life indeed full of mysteries beyond my comprehension?. . .man,u r your own "god",save urself cheesy
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2010
U have a car,u can't use.A car u still receive directions 2 use.A car,dat might be collected from u anytime. . .How d'u prove2 me its urs?I should be free 2 drive my car whereever and whenever."common sense" would tell even a madman,there is someone else,who owns it dat it ain't urs. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use / Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? / My Relationship Advice To The Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.