Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,568 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu (16180 Views)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Baba should make him or any other easterner President of the senate

Obviously you don't know how a democracy works.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
unitysheart:

Is it now a taboo for people of different leanings to vote who they want?
It is never a tabooo bro, But believe me you guys voted in Nigeria out of sheer wickedness and hatred. You think there were no Citizens in Nigeria who couldn’t afford 1 square meal a day under Buhari’s first 4 years?well I rest my case whatever befits Nigeria in the next 4 years I will be so super happy. Cos it had been known around the world that Nigerians loves hardship and they don’t care. Next 4 years there are going to be people who will bite the dust. As for me and my household i thank Baba God we dey okay. Kpata kpata we all go Jappa as full house comot leave una and una suffering and smiling Fellow citizens .

1 Like

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

Obviously you don't know how a democracy works.
It's works in the way of
President = Hausa
Vice President = Yoruba
Senate President = Igbo

If u no like am come teach Me more about democracy...

Itk
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by asamwababy: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2019
When will Lagosians free themselves just like Kwara did.

We re tired of

Traffic robberries

Trailer falling off the bridge and killing us.

Bad traffic situation.

Poor refuse management system.

Increase in waste collection fees by PSP.

Bad roads

Flood

Multiple taxation

Poor power supply.

No accountability of revenues and tax.

Life in Lagos is becoming unbearable.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by rossi49ja(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
They say we that voted BUHARI are poor, suffering and are beggars.... oya let’s compare and contrast.

Drop your pic let’s show we are fresher than them
Respectfully take down this picture with your bloated face like puff-puff and your 500 hundred naira Jeans and tshirt. We truly deserve the leaders we get with your kind of mentality.

2 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Zegun92: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

#you are going no where# no body dies
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by yewawa: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
5th time!,,,,is He the only one around?,i tire oo
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:

It's works in the way of
President = Hausa
Vice President = Yoruba
Senate President = Igbo

If u no like am come teach Me more about democracy...

Itk

Lol.

The President does not appoint the Senate President.

Nothing concerns the Executive with the leadership of the Legislative.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by StupidInyamiri: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2019
rossi49ja:
Respectfully take down this picture with your bloated face like puff-puff and your 500 hundred naira Jeans and tshirt. We truly deserve the leaders we get with your kind of mentality.
you think, you are anonymous I will find you and deal with you...I swear
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by ogawisdom(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Greedy fool

I know you will still go for 6th term
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2019
asamwababy:
When will Lagosians free themselves just like Kwara did.

We re tired of

Traffic robberries

Trailer falling off the bridge and killing us.

Bad traffic situation.

Poor refuse management system.

Increase in waste collection fees by PSP.

Bad roads

Flood

Multiple taxation

Poor power supply.

No accountability of revenues and tax.

Life in Lagos is becoming unbearable.

There are 35 other states in Nigeria without these problems that you've listed that you can relocate to without the need for visa.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by sophiathefirst: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2019
greensandy:

They are hypocrites grade 1. If you listen to them you are on your own.
They hate everything except theirs
They hate every tribe except theirs
They will support you when they know you are wrong and waiting patiently for your downfall in order to mock you
They are friends of looters enemies of progress
They toil day and night, covering the length and breadth of the nation and yet no breakthrough because what their hearts habour for their fellow men are so bad
They are pompous, always looking down on others as if they are better
They hate their hosts because of envy
They were clamouring for biafra as soon as gej lost in 2015
No they abandoned their agitation because they hink they can have one of theirs as the VP
They amplified their oga mofo saraki insult on our VP always referring to him as "ordinary commissioner"
They are now crying and wanted to commit suicide because their Obi can no longer occupy the position occupied by 'ordinary commissioner'
God shame them and sarathief together
Total Rubbish
Like all u just said is not what u do others.
They hate others but who kills people bomb their visitors like the north do. Who kill corpers like we see in the north.
Who intimidates their visitors, with thugs and armed men so they won't exercise their franchise.
They hate u indeed, because of envy wetin u get wey them no get maybe the way u hatch children like fowl. Mtcheew. As if u love the peopleu 're talking about. Yes igbos don't like Buhari. So? because they believe he is incompetent and doesn't have the intellectual and technical know How to lead a big country like Nigeria. Which is objective. How many of our sons ve the north ever voted for? Inbuilt hatred I guess; because they can't. But we ve voted for urs severally from yara'dua to atiku.
Look at how the Apc raped our democracy.
Which igbo has had the seat of the presidency before? Idiot! they hate u but still they voted people not their sons since 1999. As if moghalu is not theirs.
Talking like u ve shown so much love to igbos and they hated u in return while it is actually the reverse case.
If igbo have the population the north is claiming now, all this rubbish u spilled won't ve come out. You will be looking for away to have a balanced country. Always talking like an empty brain that u re
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by movetoca: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Greedy Ape looking vampire are you the only one from that area. Continue until you die there idiota.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by unitysheart(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
It is never a tabooo bro, But believe me you guys voted in Nigeria out of sheer wickedness and hatred. You think there were no Citizens in Nigeria who couldn’t afford 1 square meal a day under Buhari’s first 4 years?well I rest my case whatever befits Nigeria in the next 4 years I will be so super happy. Cos it had been known around the world that Nigerians loves hardship and they don’t care. Next 4 years there are going to be people who will bite the dust. As for me and my household i thank Baba God we dey okay. Kpata kpata we all go Jappa as full house comot leave una and una suffering and smiling Fellow citizens .

I did not vote actually.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Sholaco: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Greedy man
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by MYHUBBY: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2019
no is your right to go for 5th time. is only Remi Tinubu that doesn't have right to go for third tern

that's typical of Igbo mentality. in this 2019, some brain need to be flushed out to give room for fresh flow of blood
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by rossi49ja(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
you think, you are anonymous I will find you and deal with you...I swear
Lol...before you dish out your spineless threats make sure you actually intend to carry out them out.
I wonder why Seun encourages tribalist like you on this forum. Your moniker alone is nauseating.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76135690:
One of the very best moment of this 2019 election is.knowing that Saraki the CRIMINAL will not be back no only as a senate President(the worst in the history of Nigeria), but as a senator!

One tenth of the problem of this nation is solved with that singular act by Kwarans.

To a better Nigeria we go......

Nope. He lost his senatorial seat.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

Lol.

The President does not appoint the Senate President.

Nothing concerns the Executive with the leadership of the Legislative.

He does cos if he establish an understanding with his senators then it's done
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by mechanics(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2019
He should not think of becoming DSP in the next season of the Senate.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by larryking540: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2019
I hope this senator community is like dubia, if someone has been a senator for the 5th time, he must have done excellently well, please who has the picture of enugu
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by greenprince(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2019
unitysheart:

Is it now a taboo for people of different leanings to vote who they want?

No. But it's a taboo for one to praise the very cause of his predicament. People are being used and exploited yet they fail to realise it themselves. They're comfortable with being fools.

That's the problem with Africans.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Saraki was a minority leader oo
He Was President B4 He Defects To Pdp
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
He Was President B4 He Defects To Pdp
Which is a minority party so by logic he shouldn't still b d senate president
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:

Which is a minority party so by logic he shouldn't still b d senate president
They Raised The Issue Bt His Case Hv Nt Happened B4 And Not In Law
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Cromagnon: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Malpass Commends President Tinubu's Economic Policies / Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO / PDP: Dasuki, Sowore’s Release Has Not Changed Opinion About Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.