Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,703 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu (16184 Views)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2019
MobilityExpress:

You're joking, right grin very funny grin
Maybe or maybe not
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
Only Senator From Majority Party In The Senate Is Made President
Saraki was a minority leader oo
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by BuhariAdvocate: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
As anyone great in the whole of Enugu like this useless man .
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Pavore9:

APC make a PDP senator, Senate President? shocked

Senate Minority Leader loading.......
The it's either okorocha or Orji kanu
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by lyricallilfresh: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
aboki wey vote for BUHARI
we're almajiris but we ain't illiterate like you nyamiri

3 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by MobilityExpress: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:

Maybe or maybe not

With what just happened, the Senate President will either be from Katsina, Kano or Borno. Even the Southwest won't get shimgbain grin
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Where are the pigs that were running their mouth on Remi Tinubu's third term? What ya say about Ekweremandu?

2 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
They say we that voted BUHARI are poor, suffering and are beggars.... oya let’s compare and contrast.

Drop your pic let’s show we are fresher than them

Single sense you no get.

1 Like

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Felixv: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Baba should make him or any other easterner President of the senate

Actually the case of 22 houses should be concluded first.

Then he can be silently sent to jail.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
They say we that voted BUHARI are poor, suffering and are beggars.... oya let’s compare and contrast.

You look hungry

2 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Felixv:

Actually the case of 22 houses should be concluded first.

Then he can be silently sent to jail.
Lol
He is insured

1 Like

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by XTHRONE(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Because of the little peanut of Npower, people won't breathe again for you.quote me and get lost.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2019
MobilityExpress:

With what just happened, the Senate President will either be from Katsina, Kano or Borno. Even the Southwest won't get shimgbain grin

Naaaah I don't agree with u
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by slimstanakacns(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

for ur mind u fresh as u De?

2 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by AnanseK(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Baba should make him or any other easterner President of the senate

Yes. But not from PDP. Not again
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
AnanseK:

Yes. But not from PDP. Not again
Yes ooo
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by ruggedtimi(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
greed
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Angel212: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by mandate12: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Athena4:
Why u con dey for mama sikirat ogogoro stand dis early morning?

Lol.. What else would make him go there if no frustration? All of dem follow dey shout sai Buhari
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by akintunde63: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2019
actiondrilling:
DEPUTY Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, who has been declared winner of the Enugu West Senatorial seat to represent his constituents for the fifth time in the Senate, has promised he would not abuse their confidence.

In a statement by his Special Adviser, Media, Uche Anichukwu, Ekweremadu while reacting to his victory, expressed gratitude to his constituecy, noting that it was a record of its own in the eastern part of the country. The Deputy Senate President said: “I am not taking this election for granted especially given the unprecedented nature of my election. This is the first time within this part of Nigeria that someone would be elected consecutively for five times into the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It has never happened and I am not taking it for granted. I indeed feel very humbled and I give all the glory and thanks to the Almighty God who has made it possible. “I must also thank my friends and associates, the great people of Enugu West – very industrious people, highly civilized people, highly accomplished people, very educated people, who in spite of the fact that I am just a little boy from Mpu have given me this unprecedented opportunity. “Recall also that about a year ago, we went through a lot of storm for the major part of 2018. So, nobody believed that a day like this would come when I would stand for an election and be declared winner. So, only God can make that possible. “I believe that what is expected of us this time is to give back to the society that has given us this opportunity and those that have given us this confidence to ensure that this confidence is not misplaced. So, a lot is lying on our shoulders. I would like to say clearly that we will not disappoint Nigerians.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/5th-time-in-the-senate-ill-not-abuse-your-confidence-ekweremadu/amp/

U we not disappoint, after cutting the amount budgeted for renovation of an airport that is in your own state gan gan? Is is until we "Saraki" you before u we learn ur leeson?
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by gozie112(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

See short man grin grin
U re far from being handsome
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by gozie112(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

show us ur full pix,,,ur hiding ur K leg grin grin grin
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by unitysheart(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
Carry your Jean, 1500, polo 1000, your Pam 1000 and that ring on your finger 100 total 3600 poverty kill you and ur generation sef. And Na so e go remain with u forever say amen

Is it now a taboo for people of different leanings to vote who they want?
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by greensandy: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
tempest69:
Igbo kwenu
Same idiots from this man's zone are calling kwarans Tinubu slaves while the whine and dine in their chains.. Looted brains..

They are hypocrites grade 1. If you listen to them you are on your own.
They hate everything except theirs
They hate every tribe except theirs
They will support you when they know you are wrong and wait patiently for your downfall in order to mock you
They are friends of looters, enemies of progress
They toil day and night, covering the length and breadth of the country and yet no breakthrough because what their hearts habour against their fellow men are so bad
They are pompous, always looking down on others as if they are even better
They hate their hosts because of envy
They are ingrates
They were clamouring for biafra as soon as gej lost in 2015
Now they've abandoned their agitation because they think they can have one of them as the VP
They amplified their oga mofo saraki insult on our VP always referring to him as "ordinary commissioner"
They are now crying and wanted to commit suicide because their Obi can no longer occupy the position occupied by 'ordinary commissioner'
God shame them and sarathief together

1 Like

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Says the man with over 40 houses scattered abroad.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Pavore9:

APC make a PDP senator, Senate President? shocked

Senate Minority Leader loading.......

The 50-50 era of the 8th national assembly is gone forever. We are reclaiming the seats Saraki and dogara stole. No more paddy paddy Senate, it is time to decimate PDP once and for all.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by greensandy: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yet, these ones were more concerned about Oluremi going back to the Senate.

Something is really wrong with those guys. cheesy

This people are worse.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Yahoo boys don get mouth nwgrin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian's Interrogation Leads To Nigerian Drug Bust In Phuket, Thailand / Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" / African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.