Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo (9451 Views)

Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by queenblog(f): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
She shared the photo on her IG page. She looks hot!

full photo >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/moet-abebe-shows-off-her-banging-bod-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by NedalBiggie: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2019
shocked

Nedal was here!!!
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by frbona: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Where is that Vaseline?

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by LuciferPriest: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Sex.

It's all Nigerian women know. It's all they talk about. It's all they think about.

Nothing else. Just sex.

*spits angry

16 Likes

Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by tstx(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
It's too early for this...

See my signature
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by happybee: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by frbona: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bold and daring grin
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by happybee: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Some peeps are just naturally assh*le.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
happybee:
Are you okay?
What has my momma got to do with this? Kindly edit that post.
Report him
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by frbona: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
happybee:
Are you okay?
What has my momma got to do with this? Kindly edit that post.
never you call any woman a hoe, or slut-shame her for any reason. If you were raised by a decent woman You'll be more cultured in your view of females. It delights me to know that reply sank into your bones and produced the necessary effect.

Edit yours and I'll return the favour.
Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by happybee: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wiziman:
Report him
No bro..
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by frbona: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wiziman:
Report him
but its cool for him to call another lady a hoe abi? Has he paid her for sex before? Has he seen anyone who did? Quit defending thrash!
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by happybee: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
frbona:
never you call any woman a hoe, or slut-shame her for any reason. If you were raised by a decent woman You'll be more cultured in your view of females. It delights me to know that reply sank into your bones and produced the necessary effect.

Edit yours and I'll return the favour.
Have a nice day
Now I know you brainless and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by frbona: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
happybee:
Now I know you stupid..
thanks bro cool
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by Ivye(f): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
LuciferPriest:
Sex.

It's all Nigerian women know. It's all they talk about. It's all they think about.

Nothing else. Just sex.

*spits angry
She's ghanian
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by BLUEJAYY: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
She's confident in her nud1ty. Nice soft hips.

I guess the vulva lips are well shaved or better still, waxed to give them that smooth bulge through the panties. I love it, though I wouldn't smash as I don't fancy her face a lot. smiley
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
She's confident in her nud1ty. Nice soft hips.

I guess the vulva lips are well shaved or better still, waxed to give them that smooth bulge through the panties. I love it, though I wouldn't smash as I don't fancy her face a lot. smiley
xvideos don finish your life
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by BLUEJAYY: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
xvideos don finish your life
Maybe, at least not to the extent of calling myself borntosuckpussy. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by Kenzykingson(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Maybe, at least not to the extent of calling myself borntosuckpussy. smiley

Nawa oh chaii

3 Likes

Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by Raalsalghul: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
LuciferPriest:
Sex.

Nothing else. Just sex.

*spits angry
Guy what of lucipherprophet and luciferreverend and luciferdisciple grin
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by clemz85(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
NedalBiggie:
shocked

Nedal was here!!!

So was Oxtucy
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by meobizy(f): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
It’s little Ms. Try Hard.
My brain is telling my preek to stand but the organ is not responding.
Wow, I guess it really doesn’t stand for everyone.
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ivye:

She's ghanian
Abebe is an Edo name.
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by SaucyBenks(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Honestly she's naked!
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by sydneytalker(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
moet long time no see o
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by crispyJ: 4:11am On Feb 27, 2019
frbona:
Bold and daring grin
How is this bold and daring?
Like i don't understand ¿¿
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by Ivye(f): 4:36am On Feb 27, 2019
meobizy:

Abebe is an Edo name.
It's also Ghanaian...browse about her... she's Ghanaian
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by meobizy(f): 5:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Ivye:

It's also Ghanaian...browse about her... she's Ghanaian
This person well so?
You said I should google it when you haven’t.
She is full blooded Nigerian.
Her middle name Monyeazo looks and sounds Igbo.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moet_Abebe
Re: Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo by Chepy: 5:13am On Feb 27, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) / Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.