Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9105 Views)

EDO Girls Are Cool! / Edo Girls/women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dapsy4u2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
Re: . by Gabry(f): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2010
I had an Edo guy for 6 years and I dont see anything wrong with him or his entire family.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
Go 2 the culture section.
Re: . by 912(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
Please don't go chasing waterfalls.
I mean, you are marrying the person not her entire tribe. So if you think she will make a good wife then marry her if not then don't. Its that simple.
Re: . by Onchedu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
Tough one. Is she the "typical" Edo girl tied to the things U have listed? What do Ur spiritual teachings say concerning such a situation?
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
9-11:

Please don't go chasing waterfalls.
I mean, you are marrying the person not her entire tribe. So if you think she will make a good wife then marry her if not then don't. Its that simple.
Mint!!!
Re: . by 912(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^where have you been?
Missed you plenty. wink
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2010
I've been around. You aiight? smiley
Re: . by yme1(f): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
My dear f:uck all those bull sh:it you have heard about the Edo's and marry the woman of your dream
it is her personality and character that counts not the tribe or family
perhaps she is the one spending the rest of her life with you,if you two click go for it if not move on
Re: . by MOBO444(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2010
My brother an article will be released soon on Edo women and Nigeria women in General on monday,i would avice you to wait till monday to see the article here on nairaland in this very section, it will a well researched and extensive article and you will learn a lot on Edo and old Bendel state women.
Re: . by yme1(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^what more could the gabadge be than the women are prosti:tute and blah blah blah?
lets just hope they write positive stuffs this time and not trashy stuff because we are damn tired of reading that undecided
Re: . by madcon: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2010
if u like her guy no dull urself
@y me are u edo
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2010
MOBO444:

My brother an article will be released soon on Edo women and Nigeria women in General on monday,i would avice you to wait till monday to see the article here on nairaland in this very section, it will a well researched and extensive article and you will learn a lot on Edo and old Bendel state women.
If that rambling and erroneous piece of 'information' you call an article contains more than is acceptable/tolerable, I'll make you regret ever signing up on NL.
Re: . by daylae(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
@poster all those things you're hearing are just mere rumours,you shouldn't let that overshadow her personaliy,the type of person she is. . .don't you think the girl must av been hearing some negetive things about your ethnics too;but decided to toss them aside.

@mobo i don't know what type of revolution you're planning against the female folks,but its a lost course already.
Re: . by Chongaiman: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

If that rambling and erroneous piece of 'information' you call an article contains more than is acceptable/tolerable, I'll make you regret ever signing up on NL.

daylae:

@mobo i don't know what type of revolution you're planning against the female folks,but its a lost course already.

Seems we already have a premonition of the direction the article would go.
Re: . by denzel2009: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
MOBO444:

Mr Dele Giwa. . . . dont you get tired of those stup!d articles about your friend that lives in Victoria north london?
Re: . by eridah2007(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2010
daylae:

@poster all those things you're hearing are just mere rumours,you shouldn't let that overshadow her personaliy,the type of person she is. . .don't you think the girl must av been hearing some negetive things about your ethnics too;but decided to toss them aside.

You ve judged correct grin
Missy B:

Iyoooo, laho u feko grin grin grin grin
Re: . by jenibayo(f): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
Poster i pity ur life, lol
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2010
eridah2007:

Iyoooo, laho u feko  grin grin grin grin
Ighon!!!
Ozuo ni wa yo ohu mu mwen. tongue

Y me, rate this Edo abeg. . . .Nu'n' less than 9. Oga!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: . by bxcode(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
You guys are not telling this dude what he wants to hear.
Re: . by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
Some Edo girls are gold-diggers!!!

They can't be trusted in anyway, they deserve to be followed with an eye open seriously.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
Missy B:

Gen gen gehn geeeehn!!!
Another WAR is about to start in this section come monday the 29th.

Why must we Nigerians/Africans judge our very own people by ethnic or religious overall views? It is absolutely wrong hearing things like.

Calabar girls: Ashies, Witches
Edo Girls: Witches, Ashies
Ibo girls: money  conscious, greedy, arrogant, lousy
Hausa girls:Wasteful,
Benue girls: Witches, sex adicts
Yoruba girls:: Lousy, Flirts, lose, cheap, demanding, unstable, feticious, arrogant, liars

O boi abeg make we chill and concentrate or the fellow rather than their ethnic backgroung afterall we are all Nigerians.
Re: . by dhensity: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2010
love money,
like drinkin
like smoking ganja
like givin ur best frnd nodding
why not u go 4 Calabar girl grin grin grin
Re: . by double08(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2010
Provided you are not staying in Edo but if you are staying make sure you do not build a house,I repeat do not build a house because I have seen a full street like this in Benin,all the houses only have Land Ladies,no Land Lords
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2010
dhensity:

love money,
like drinkin
like smoking ganjalike givin your best frnd nodding
why not u go 4 Calabar girl grin grin grin

You got me rolling with laughter at the "ganja" thing.
double08:

Provided you are not staying in Edo but if you are staying make sure you do not build a house,I repeat do not build a house because I have seen a full street like this in Benin,all the houses only have Land Ladies,no Land Lords

I grew up to hear tales like; "There are no LANDLORDS in Benin on LANDLADIES"

Which way for Africa? angry
Re: . by 1104(f): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2010
^^
the landlord Landlady stuff is 100% true,

please its not from me u would hear what a typical EDO lady can do,

Its not from my mouth!! grin
Re: . by MOBO444(f): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Some Edo girls are gold-diggers!!!

They can't be trusted in anyway, they deserve to be followed with an eye open seriously.

Mama-gee with all due respect, you have been on nairaland long enough and I respect and admire that but I repeat you have no right to judge the Edo woman, no Nigeria woman has such right, Let we the black brother judge you lots for what you really are (wait for the extensive article on Monday morning 8am).
Re: . by MOBO444(f): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2010
190 you don reach there, lot of greetings.
Re: . by 1104(f): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2010
^^

speaking rite outta the den of edo.gurls! grin grin
Re: . by eridah2007(m): 1:25am On Aug 29, 2010
Missy B:

Ighon!!!
[b]Ozuo ni wa yo ohu mu mwe[/b]n. tongue

Y me, rate this Edo abeg. . . .Nu'n' less than 9. Oga!!! cheesy cheesy

U weh zhe yor e a.,, wehi gia zuo bwa smiley
Re: . by 912(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2010
Missy B:

I've been around. You aiight? smiley
Haven't been better. Thanks smiley

Wait a sec {missy B (m)} sweetie dont tell me you had a sex change shocked shocked
Well then I'm off to Hollywood to tuck in the thing BML cos its either you or no one else. cheesy
Re: . by sLEEK3: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2010
*Mistake* tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? / Igbo Man Is Proud Of His Wife Big Back Curve Shaking Like Generator:video / Meet The Hot Lady Who Happily Flaunts Her Thick Bo0bs On Instagram (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.