Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? (9101 Views)

TOP 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Share It Like Public Toilet (by Man Of.... / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by trendystuf(f): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2013
Personally, I am not the kind of person that likes touching, kissing and grabbing outside. You might say am old school.:-) But I get to see all of that these days.After seeing the above photo of Scott Disick grabbing his partner Kourtney Kardashian’s bum outside-in a car park in Miami, I have decided to ask Nairalanders.

Is it okay for couples to do what is meant for the bedroom in public?
Would you be comfortable to allow your man do this to you in public?
Does doing this show you love the person?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/do-you-like-public-display-of-affection.html
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by aadetoyin(f): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2013
I love PDA but not like having him grab my ass in public kilode? I can kiss him outside but my hubby is not a fan of PDA at all.
Whoever wants to do it, should not overdo it like Kourtney n Scott in d above pix.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Omg

I did exactly that today to-my girl
Pressing her arse against mine cos she was extremely h-o-r-ny
And she almost gobsmacked me outta shame

But dun blame me honey ure d one being h-o-r-n-y
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Caracta(f): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Only on thursdays.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by abohrandy: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2013
Caracta: Only on thursdays.
whats so special about thrusdays? undecided undecided
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by abohrandy: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2013
aadetoyin: I love PDA but not like having him grab my ass in public [size=18pt]kilode[/size] grin grin? I can kiss him outside but my hubby is not a fan of PDA at all.
Whoever wants to do it, should not overdo it like Kourtney n Scott in d above pix.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2013
PDA get level
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Caracta(f): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2013
abohrandy:
Errrm...errrm...actually...grin

*shy*
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by abohrandy: 1:04am On Feb 26, 2013
Caracta:

*shy*

angry angry angryis it ur CDS Day?

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Caracta(f): 1:14am On Feb 26, 2013
abohrandy:

What is CDS?
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by abohrandy: 1:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Caracta:
What is CDS?

Community Development Service Day for NYSC peeps
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Caracta(f): 1:28am On Feb 26, 2013
^^^
Ayam not a Corp Member.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by abohrandy: 1:58am On Feb 26, 2013
Caracta: ^^^
Ayam not a Corp Member.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Mynd44: 3:57am On Feb 26, 2013
To each his/her own
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 4:20am On Feb 26, 2013
I think I like it but I get too shy. I'm always like "omg, they are looking" and I usually have a huge smile on my face. grin
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by True2myself24(f): 4:42am On Feb 26, 2013
For me pda will go as far as holding hands or hugging, and maybe a peck on the cheek or lips here and there, everything else can be done at home. I dont like to do things that will bring unwanted attention.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2013
True2myself24: For me pda will go as far as holding hands or hugging, and maybe a peck on the cheek or lips here and there, everything else can be done at home. I dont like to do things that will bring unwanted attention.

+1 poor kourtney is trying to keep her dress down. How disrespectful of him!
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 6:04am On Feb 26, 2013
True2myself24: For me pda will go as far as holding hands or hugging, and maybe a peck on the cheek or lips here and there, everything else can be done at home. I dont like to do things that will bring unwanted attention.

You should go dogging.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by DExplorer1: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2013
trendystuf: Personally, I am not the kind of person that likes touching, kissing and grabbing outside. You might say am old school.:-) But I get to see all of that these days.After seeing the above photo of Scott Disick grabbing his partner Kourtney Kardashian's bum outside-in a car park in Miami, I have decided to ask Nairalanders.

Is it okay for couples to do what is meant for the bedroom in public?
Would you be comfortable to allow your man do this to you in public?
Does doing this show you love the person?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/do-you-like-public-display-of-affection.html
I've been searching all threads because of you young woman

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by buchibabe: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
undecidedI'm so fhucking shy. I fit'nt joor
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by tony1980: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
If it is only kissing and holding hands in public that's o.k by me but,i will not allow it to go beyond that in the public.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by koolchicco: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
[size=4pt]Only on children's day.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by FXKing2012(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
PDA is awesome
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
I don't mind a little PDA, like mild kiss on the lips and stuff, no butt grabing abeg unless its in an extremely dark room wink.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by CeCeBillz(f): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
I no fitgrin
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by BashMe1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Capital NO WAY, may be 4 now tho' tongue
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by CeCeBillz(f): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
U try ohcheesy I don't tink I can fitgrin
aadetoyin: I love PDA but not like having him grab my ass in public kilode? I can kiss him outside but my hubby is not a fan of PDA at all.
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by yuzedo: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Caracta: Only on thursdays.
abohrandy:
Caracta:

*shy*
abohrandy:

koolchicco: [size=4pt]Only on children's day.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal: Between two hot blokes, yeah. Between a dude and a chick, not really. But it's none of my beeswax, so whatever floats your boat, I say.

So, you like watching two men going at it? Sir, why? Are you gay or is it just curiosity?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? by martyns303(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
My GF is a big fan of PDA, I usually put my hand in her back pocket n crab her ***, a bystander won't notice tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Pictures Of Nigeria's Hottest Twin Brothers (MUST SEE) / Meet The Hot Lady Who Happily Flaunts Her Thick Bo0bs On Instagram (photos ) / Exposed: See Pictures Of Mitchel Ozakpolo boobs That Caused Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.