Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures (99631 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by freemi(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
iGist:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian man grabs his lovely fiancee's massive backside in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-his-fiancees-massive-backside-in-pre-wedding-pictures

this man the enjoy that's all
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by femi4: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:
Congratulations!

I know some will hold mine very soon...
idi nla....inanla
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by smartolala(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chairman leburu that thing, after 6 weeks of uninterrupted banging, you go tire, olomi Lo maa ready, enjoy sha
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by ibietela2(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Fine girl
Nice ass
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cute couple kiss
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Vivianagoja(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ubenedictus:
see as you take am personal!

The guy talk trash but this ur response make me fear.
una dey beef b4?
Just av to put some guys in Dia position. .
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Obinnaderek2: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
delugajackson:
This guy has a lot to learn in the department of ass grabbing. Grab that ass like you mean it, cause you own it. Her body and everything that comes with it is yours. Afterall, it's been fully paid for.

That's why I respect myself and others like Iceberg Slim, we don't joke with things like this. Truth is, women love men who are nasty with a bad boy attitude. They love it when you do crazy things to them. Grab that ass with all amount of pride and confidence, they love it that way.

THAT'S MY MAN

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Xbursta(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
for me i don't care if she is a virgin or not as long she got brain and got potencials she GAME 4 me

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by akekelegboghodo: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
As beautiful as she might look. A fvckboi once disvirgined and left her for a mugu to marry.

I can never be a MUGU to marry a non-virgin.

In my opinion: Virgin agama lizards v'got more value than non-virgin ladies.

Goan yansh agama lizard then.

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Kinjikitile(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
iGist:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian man grabs his lovely fiancee's massive backside in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-his-fiancees-massive-backside-in-pre-wedding-pictures

Mehn... That lady gather ,, if I am the man ,, I will always tap and bite that ass
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Dorlovito: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
As beautiful as she might look. A fvckboi once disvirgined and left her for a mugu to marry.

don't worry na ur momma go dey produce the virgins ooo who virgin epp

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by InaNla(f): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

but you've got nothing to hold. everything is just straight like a plank

embarassed
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by skallion7(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:
Congratulations!

Ehnnn, see this one. Lmaoooo
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by iCauseTrouble: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:

embarassed
LOL. Sorry dear. I promise to come for ur wedding if you invite me
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Greatfullheart: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Joe4real1988(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

Donstan18 my man, d truth will neva kee u. Chai.......just keep on telling dem d koko coz i dey ur back cool cool cool. Abeg if u see virgin wey make sense remember me o coz i need am. Narrow is d way grin grin grin

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by vickylala239: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
shilenji:
points off correson, there is a difference between GRAB and TOUCH. E.G picture above is touch,picture below is

This is painful Chai
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by mabebe1(f): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
shilenji:
points off correson, there is a difference between GRAB and TOUCH. E.G picture above is touch,picture below is

It's not even GRAB....it's PRESSSSSSSS
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by InaNla(f): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

LOL. Sorry dear. I promise to come for ur wedding if you invite me

Isokay.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Tifunloran: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wedding Location please
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemi:
this man the enjoy that's all
Lawd gad

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by khcode(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
deri4luv1:
Tell my why my wife no go fine

Because you are very poor
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by sweetilicious(f): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
I love
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ubenedictus(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Vivianagoja:
Just av to put some guys in Dia position. .
Its ok, and frankly he deserved it
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by UEDIBO: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
i am interested
InaNla:
Congratulations!

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Rolly22(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
delugajackson:
This guy has a lot to learn in the department of ass grabbing. Grab that ass like you mean it, cause you own it. Her body and everything that comes with it is yours. Afterall, it's been fully paid for.

That's why I respect myself and others like Iceberg Slim, we don't joke with things like this. Truth is, women love men who are nasty with a bad boy attitude. They love it when you do crazy things to them. Grab that ass with all amount of pride and confidence, they love it that way.

You have said it all.

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by wisdomkid: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

You must be talking about your family.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by aeonczar: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2019
SirLakes:
That arse grin
makes sense,right?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Destinychigozie: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Any woman not virgin count me out,I am born a virgin I must marry a virgin on virginity mandate we stand Atiku is nt a virgin that's why he didn't win we desperately need a virgin to deliver this country. I know what am talking don't tell me am drunk if we no marry virgin Watin we gain?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by iamprofralph: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2019
She's so fine

"I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You