Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (54532 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by noisy45(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2019
The highest amount woman Don chop from.me is 1k

7 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by LuciferAdvocate(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the main issue is how many of them will follow your advice,most of those guys find it difficult to help their fellow guys or family members but can even collect loan to spend on a lady all because of puna

I have seen a guy who borrowed money to help a so called GF. and this guy is damn broke oooo

Upon all, him no see see kiss, talk less of phucking her loool

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by MrTrend(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Will they ever listen? grin

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by LINTUNE(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the main issue is how many of them will follow your advice,most of those guys find it difficult to help their fellow guys or family members but can even collect loan to spend on a lady all because of puna
god bless u for this
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Osisie(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
lilmax:
when you see through breast,yansh, pretty face, sex, you will be in control of your life

Kindly explain.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by ClearFlair: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

It saves all of us headaches, actually. When certain kinds of guys ask me out, for instance, I help them make the decision that they couldn't make for themselves by declining...

When a man insists on pursuing a woman...the woman may eventually agree believing the man knows what he's getting himself into...

Not everyone is meant for us... else you become a thorn in their flesh rather than a comforting partner.

I don’t know why I find the highlighted so hilarious. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by MARKone(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
One can't reason with a man in love biko. Love is intoxicating ni

That is the plain truth, cuts around both sexes though.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Dearlord(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Date a slay queen... Lol. Sorry for you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

Seriously, are you for real? wink

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by emex4gman(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

My dear u just hit the nail on the head

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by LINTUNE(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:
All I know is that as a guy go for the lady that is within your means...All that matters is happiness and loving each other.

how I wish u practice what u preach tongue

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
The most painful thing is not the fact that you are spending on them, it when they keep using your money to solve their family problems. She will ask you for money, not for herself but to solve her siblings problems. And no common sense that we are not married so why will I be doing this to him? You will even ask the guy to borrow just for you to solve a member of your family's problem. And yet, most of them have both father and mother. Nigerian ladies are really heartless no matter how gentle they may look. Some will even say, this guy is not even improving, when is he going to stand well financialy so that we can marry? How can he stand financially when you're using his money to solve your family's problems? Men that are sincerely in love normally suffer this.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Tolams16(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Spend what your pocket can afford, because you overspend does not mean that the girl will not leave you.

The truth will always save u a whole lot of troubles, its better you tell her outrightly u dont have money to over spend if she cant manage the one u spend then she can leave.

I dont like Girls always doing as if they are entitled to their guys money just because they re dating. Nonsense. I ll even play her one ticket by davido and kiss daniel

" see baby, if you want to leave o, biko leave, no do shakara no de carry ur shoulder o. As u see me so baby, na because of you i don kolo, oya come de go, one ticket ogbodo yinbo"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by LINTUNE(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

I have seen a guy who borrowed money to help a so called GF. and this guy is damn broke oooo

Upon all, him no see see kiss, talk less of phucking her loool
take that guy to lord chosen, he needs deliverance

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Xelestin(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2019
lahizak:
Recently, I have been reading guys complaining real hard that they are spending all their savings on girls who later betray them.

Even though its understood that it's guys that are not very rich that make such complain but I still dey wonder, Why the hell will you spend all or a huge bundle of your savings on a girl.

Even if you in a serious relationship, the girl that means well will want you to save up. Guys please stop buying heaven and earth for a girl when you dont have much. If the girl calls you stingy, just smile and leave. Let her go hit herself a rich guy or sugar daddy.

Please, stop disturbing us with the fact that you spent all your savings on her. At the end of the day if you break up, she will still say you spent peanut and you are stingy.

I'm not saying you should not spend on her ooo. Spend the amount that you know you will still sleep comfortably after spending.

That's my little advice
Sufficient oil still dey ur head

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Scum619(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by martineverest(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2019
many naija guys no get sense at all

7 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Manbiggs(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:
All I know is that as a guy go for the lady that is within your means...All that matters is happiness and loving each other.

That is all what matters, you have said it all
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by ledaman: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2019
ClearFlair:
Poor girls always feel entitled. Avoid them.
Not all.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Hezzyluv: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2019
k
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by dingbang(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by omooba969(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2019
lahizak:

True talk. Sincerely it baffles me. We guy should start admitting that dere re sum babes higher dan our standard. Na wen we dey young we dey say, we fit toast and date any babe. Now everybody has his own standard.

To have such notion is to entertain inferiority complex but I must say that if you desire any babe, go for her coz it requires skills & wisdom to run a woman...I mean any woman.

Standard??undecided abeg stop that joke.grin You wonder why some girl from a very wealthy background fall head over heels for some average/below average guy.

Money plays a part but to be skillful is gain! cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by ugoland2013: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

Kudos to you! Culture also contribute to that also. Africa women are left with nothing from their family inheritance what do you expect of her. Try and date America lady and then date a Nigeria lady and see the difference.

7 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by RTSC: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

I have found out in my dating experience that all women are the same.

Yes, some may be Better than most, but the core is the same.

No matter how much a lady earns, the man must spend.

No matter how much she earns.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by babzlim(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Have u ever thought about it this way that some girls might have the intention of managing with guys that doesn't have much but we guys actually are the once that will start spoiling the girl with gifts and money and when the girl starts getting used to that kind of lifestyle u will now say am broke...I beg do u think after testing that life of gifts and money she will want to manage with u again.

She will definitely want someone that will pick up from where u finished. I BEG DON'T EVEN START WHAT I CAN'T FINISH.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2019
RTSC:

I have found out in my dating experience that all women are the same.

Yes, some may be Better than most, but the core is the same.

No matter how much a lady earns, the man must spend.

No matter how much she earns.

But that's what I'm saying...the man must spend...but the extent of the spending is determined by the girl's background, personality and lifestyle. So know this before getting involved.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by austinauto(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2019
ImaIma1:
Because a lot of guys have ojukokoro. They are very greedy and tend to go for the flashy girls that are high maintenance instead of cutting their coat according to their cloth. Then they come and wail when the girl exhibits what is in her.

One thing I have noticed, most of these so call flashy girls smell down there, because they concentrate mostly on their outlook and they don't care or even knows how to take good care of their Virginia.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.