Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (54514 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2019
ClearFlair:

I don’t know why I find the highlighted so hilarious. cheesy

Lol.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Tedpgrass: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2019
My question is for the guys..
Do you have a vision

When you do and have clear strategies to accomplish
in immediate, short and long term, any gal you get should act in a help-mate capacity not as a vacuum-cleaner/ karashika mix....

Have this litmus test performed to test characters.

Grow some balls and get your brains working..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by arrestdarrester: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Date a slay queen... Lol. Sorry for you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

You made a lot of sense. I had to check your profile. Keep keeping it real

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by damola1: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2019
RTSC:

I have found out in my dating experience that all women are the same.

Yes, some may be Better than most, but the core is the same.

No matter how much a lady earns, the man must spend.

No matter how much she earns.

In fact the more they earn. The higher your spending

5 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Futureyahooboi(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Am i the only one that think this will help alot of guys from killing themself. As for me and my househood i just cant come and kill myself over one babe demand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2019
arrestdarrester:

You made a lot of sense. I had to check your profile. Keep keeping it real

Thanks. smiley
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by annisy(f): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the main issue is how many of them will follow your advice,most of those guys find it difficult to help their fellow guys or family members but can even collect loan to spend on a lady all because of puna
you are on point

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by bisoye11(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2019
In summary,Spend moderately,spend Responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Donchrister(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2019
lahizak:
Recently, I have been reading guys complaining real hard that they are spending all their savings on girls who later betray them.

Even though its understood that it's guys that are not very rich that make such complain but I still dey wonder, Why the hell will you spend all or a huge bundle of your savings on a girl.

Even if you in a serious relationship, the girl that means well will want you to save up. Guys please stop buying heaven and earth for a girl when you dont have much. If the girl calls you stingy, just smile and leave. Let her go hit herself a rich guy or sugar daddy.

Please, stop disturbing us with the fact that you spent all your savings on her. At the end of the day if you break up, she will still say you spent peanut and you are stingy.

I'm not saying you should not spend on her ooo. Spend the amount that you know you will still sleep comfortably after spending.

That's my little advice
You talk beta

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

summed up very easily.

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by seunak2016: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

It saves all of us headaches, actually. When certain kinds of guys ask me out, for instance, I help them make the decision that they couldn't make for themselves by declining...

When a man insists on pursuing a woman...the woman may eventually agree believing the man knows what he's getting himself into...

Not everyone is meant for us... else you become a thorn in their flesh rather than a comforting partner.
you declined because you think they can't pay your bill I guess, hmm....this life

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by alex81(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2019
cheesy
slawomir:
Guys should put an an end to their foolishness!
Because the truth is that a woman who truely loves you and have a good sense of responsibility don't give a fuckkkkk about your money.

If you like spend all your life savings on her it doesn't count and it will not make her love you in return.

Women always have this particular guy in their life that they can move mountains for. They will always be comfortable when they are with that guy whether he is broke or not.
When a woman loves she loves for real
There are two people you can not advice in the world
A man with money
A woman who is in love

Wait o did i just say two people?
Nooooo! They are three
Thirdly buhari supporters

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Larryslim(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Pussy880:
Who wants this? Send me a mail
Get the fvck out of here!

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Dearlord(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2019
So what my nairalanders friends are advising me is that I should stay away from the latest Brand car engine because it is too expensive and go for the Old model car Engine and start squashing my money in refurbishing and ringing it sleeves block?

You all know nothing about women.
Women are like car engine, if you are planning of acquiring a car my dear, u should choose a suitable engine according to your kind of job and ability to maintain

NB: don't go for over used once either go for the fairly used at least

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Baronnaire: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2019
And greed make them end up with the wrong dudes just like an Ibo copper i met during the 2019 elections. She and her friend fell for a local muslim guy who was a party agent simply because he came in a miserable Toyota Camry Pencil light and obviously gunning for a one night stand despite all the kind gestures i showed her.

I wish she knew i chose to leave my Audi A4 2.0T Quattro at home for personal reasons...

I wish she knew i was already thinking about the future with her...

I wish she knew our meeting may have been ordained...

However, i thank God for steering me away from the leech.

Oh girls of this age and time....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2019
damola1:

In fact the more they earn. The higher your spending

Truthfully. If you're dating a student, for instance, you give her 5k and she's grateful. Her needs are little. Date someone older or a working class, when she needs money, it's probably for a project...

So, really, people with their differing needs and class determines it all.

There's hardly a girl who does EVERYTHING with her own earned money 100%.

9 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Larryslim(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2019
The ladies of the world, all they care about is money!
They won't date you if you don't have, and even the little you have, they want you to spend it on them alone.

3 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by OnyesomJ(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2019
That was how my Girlfriend Asked me to buy her IPhone 8, I was like Were will I get the money from , By The Way we're not Yet Married.

I told her I can't invest Such Idea..

Why should I buy you iPhone why me dey manage Android Abi you no Like Yourself..

I no send Anybody!!!

8 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by mascot345: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2019
You are 100% right. Thanks for the advice Bro. Remain blessed. Nigerian girls are fund of calling guys stingy. Knowing fully well they didn't give you any money to keep for them.

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2019
seunak2016:
you declined because you think they can't pay your bill I guess, hmm....this life

Don't even make this sound like what it isn't. Everyone's got their levels. There are certain kinds of girls you wouldn't date.

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Dranatomy: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2019
I've develop on myself up to a point where ladies qeue up to invest in me.
I hardly give them, they do the giving.

My advice ; forget ladies, make your life a success, they'll become your ATM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Baronnaire: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Why this? SMH...
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Kylekent59: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2019
The new tactics girls use now is: When they see other guys that like them and he is more richer than you, after dating them for like 2 years, what they will do is to come to your place one night, stay with you, show unhappy face.

The next thing is that they would request for a very expensive thing that is beyond your means, knowing fully well you can't get it.

After days not gotten what she wanted, the relationship had ended.

Even if you come to her place or you decided to meet at a joint or any location, that's where she would show you hell.

She would call the new guy and starts smiling, conversing with him in a way that will make you jealous and leave.

I know a guy who normally gives his babe #50k every month, and that babe gat a sugar dad who gives her #100k every month.

If that guy can just open a savings account and keeps depositing #50k every month, if he is to marry in the next 3 years, it would amount to #1.8 million.

He can easily use the #1.8m to start business for his wife.

NOTE: Girls are covetous in nature,their satisfaction have no limit. Instead of wasting that hard earned money on her why not save it for your future wife.

18 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by mascot345: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

Nice one from a Nigerian babe.

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by andrew444(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

I hardly agree with most lady opinions

But if I say you did not make sense with what you wrote there then I am a liar .

May God bless you .

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.