Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? (2863 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy / See The Power Of Pussy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Timekeeper: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why do African men loves to maintain monopoly over a lady pussy? Like they think a lady pussy should be meant for him and him alone but they are free to Bleep any lady they want. As in we guys thinks a guy's dick can drill any hole but a lady hole shouldn't be drilled by any dick. I watched a South African movie that took place at Johannesburg (Catching feelings) . The white man bleeps any lady that comes his way and see no problem with drilling any hole but his black frnd has trust problem leaving the white man with his wife at home.
White man don't even care if another person drills their wife pussy but African men are not comfortable with such. Ordinary dance with another man, an African man will not agree to such talk less of sleeping another man's house overnight.

For those that watched the movie, did that white guy slept with the black man wife or the black man was just dreaming. I don't understand that part bcox the lady did as if notin happened.. Pls for those that have watched it, was it a dream or it was real?
If real, why didn't d man react and why did the lady did as if notin happened? Movie title (catching feelings)

Ps: I can't let any one drill my woman hole ooo, whether na wife or girl friend or I just get interest in you lasan.

Guys: Do you have the black man mentality or you have adopted the white man mentality.

Black man mentality: monopoly of pussy
White man mentality : anybody can drill, I don't care

Cc: saff
Dominique
Ishlove
Lalasticala baba baby
Offpoint
Grammarnazi
Onyi22
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by swiz123(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
It's simple. Men are polygamous while women are monogamous or at least, they are expected to be

1 Like

Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by ksbusari(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
why not? u can give Ur black wife out for free.
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
i think it will be nice if you channel your energy to something useful, maybe like applying for a job and getting one.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
thebosstrevor:
i think it will be nice if you channel your energy to something useful, maybe like applying for a job and getting one.
Savage you are cheesy
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by lilmax(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
crap
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Fidelismaria: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mega crap
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Taguchi: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
dis wan Na next level stupidity which wan be monopoly of pussy if dis kyn rubbish make front page eh then IT IS FINISHED

2 Likes

Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
See question oo grin grin grin we patronise that type nothing more nothing less
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by ovcwality(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Taguchi:
dis wan Na next level stupidity
which wan be monopoly of pussy
if dis kyn rubbish make front page eh then IT IS FINISHED
if this sh*t make front page, i will quit nairaland
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Offpoint: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nawa o, see thread wey person mention me put!

Op I have nothing to say here, my father in the game Mr Lefulefu may have something to say.
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Op the white man u talking about is practicing what they call an open relationshipcheesy. In an open relationship u can nack as many girls as u want with ur girlfriend or wife's consent while ur wife or girlfriend can nack as many men as she wants with ur consent. Some few nigerian guys are practicing such with their partners naucheesy. Or dont u know some dudes share their girlfriend with their friendscheesy. So wich monopoly u dey talk about?cheesy
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Offpoint:
Nawa o, see thread wey person mention put!

Op I have nothing to say here, my father in the game Mr Lefulefu may have something to say.
my soncheesy he's talking about why nigerian guys dont like sharing their girlfriends or wives with other men like some oyibo men are fond of doingcheesy. As in why nigerians dont like doing open relationship like white pplcheesy.
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 02, 2019
swiz123:
It's simple. Men are polygamous while women are monogamous or at least, they are expected to be
women monogamous in nature? So wat of those babes that have seven boyfriends and four sugar daddies? Wetin u go term dat one?cheesy
Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by NoFace101: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Timekeeper:
White man don't even care if another person drills their wife kitten

BIG FAT LIE

you just go nd fork white man wife in SA na dat day you go no am

1 Like

Re: Why Do black Men Likes Monopoly Of Pussy?? by Offpoint: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2019
lefulefu:
my soncheesy he's talking about why nigerian guys dont like sharing their girlfriends or wives with other men like some oyibo men are fond of doingcheesy. As in why nigerians dont like doing open relationship like white pplcheesy.
Daddy-Daddy this question is above my power, I think I need to consult heavengringrin

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals How He Took Away Girlfriend's Virginity, Nigerians React / Woman Dancing In Church Causes Stirs With Her Backside. VIDEO / "Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs While Twerking" (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.