Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,028 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy (6719 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / See The Power Of Pussy! / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by SPAMBOX7: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
One of my girl get one guy wey dey worry am die. Anytime she's in my crib this guy will be calling like she's with his intestine. We were even smashing one time when he kept calling like he was kidnapped I really felt sad for him. Why can't niggas just give themselves some respect and move on to the next available girl. Why get stuck with someone who clearly doesn't give a fvcc about you. You just be there thinking they are playing hard where as they really doesn't care if you exist or not. Worst part is calling like your life depends on them. Even if woman like you the moment you start acting desperate that love will vanish like it wasn't even there in the first place. That's just how nature made it whether you agree or not

As a man even if you can't use your head try get small respect for yourself na shuu. She only got pussy bro and they are almost 5 billion pussies so why get stuck on one

Woman matter no hard at all. Na man dey do himself

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by VictorUSA(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Men are so stupid that they make us all look like simps. Guys who keep calling and begging women are the reason why women think they are important and keep forming hard.

I visited someone who kept raining praises on his wife but she didn't give a fuck_ about that. I was like what the hell?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by brosom(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Is just ur turn man, it'll be foolish to think it's urs forever.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by ifytrik(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na mumu men de play that kind stupid runs, i don't talk to woman twice, once i aproach you and you try to show me that you are too hard to get i move on to another girl

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
The guy get luck no be person like me dey whip her. That babe must pick am and put am on top bed or wherever make the he-goat dey hear her sex screams maybe him go vex get sense at last.

15 Likes

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Killbillz:
The guy get luck no be person like me dey whip her. That babe must pick am and put am on top bed or wherever make the he-goat dey hear her sex screams maybe him go vex get sense at last.
I hail sir grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Ebymyk(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
One of my girl get one guy wey dey worry am die. Anytime she's in my crib this guy will be calling like she's with his intestine. We were even smashing one time when he kept calling like he was kidnapped I really felt sad for him. Why can't niggas just give themselves some respect and move on to the next available girl. Why get stuck with someone who clearly doesn't give a fvcc about you. You just be there thinking they are playing hard where as they really doesn't care if you exist or not. Worst part is calling like your life depends on them. Even if woman like you the moment you start acting desperate that love will vanish like it wasn't even there in the first place. That's just how nature made it whether you agree or not

As a man even if you can't use your head try get small respect for yourself na shuu. She only got pussy bro and they are almost 5 billion pussies so why get stuck on one

totally agree... Woman matters isn't as hard as it seems...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Streetmovement(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

80% of Nigerian niggas be making em feel like they god's

Fuckery

6 Likes

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nonexisting1: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Same way you'll be calling the same girl when another guy be smashing her. Some men can mumu sha. One missed call is enough for a vaginarian to start running helter skelter if you really mean anything to her. As for me, if a vaginarian doesn't pick up at first call, I put a call to the next one on my list, I never call them twice, never.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by SPAMBOX7: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
Men are so stupid that they make us all look like simps. Guys who keep calling and begging women are the reason why women think they are important and keep forming hard.

I visited someone who kept raining praises on his wife but she didn't give a fuck_ about that. I was like what the hell?
I know a guy who keeps telling his gf "omg you are so sexy" whenever he's snapping her. Bitch might be feeling higher than him already but he ain't know

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by SPAMBOX7: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
brosom:

You didn't read at all you just rushed to comment. Na your type be the guy. Zero patience cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by SPAMBOX7: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Killbillz:
grin
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
I hail sir grin grin grin
My love.. some people gats learn any which way cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by SPAMBOX7: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Same way you'll be calling the same girl when another guy be smashing her. Some men can mumu sha. One missed call is enough for a vaginarian to start running helter skelter if you really mean anything to her. As for me, if a vaginarian doesn't pick up at first call, I put a call to the next one on my list, I never call them twice, never.
Exactly
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by VictorUSA(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I know a guy who keeps telling his gf "omg you are so sexy" whenever he's snapping her. Bitch might be feeling higher than him already but he ain't know
I hate men who rain praises om their gfs/wives. Just take a look Barack Obama who always rain praises on his wife but she never did that to him.

4 Likes

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Killbillz:

Lol, anything sex matters i must find you there sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Lol, anything sex matters i must find you there sha cheesy
Yes... as a sex god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
If only all men were like me, all the girls would be oloshos by now grin, I only pay to fück, no friendship or relationship

3 Likes

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by mespusinglez(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
YOU FOR ALLOW THE GIRL ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN YOU WERE KNACKING HER NA....AS LONG AS AM WITH A GIRL HER PHONE MUST BE ON SILENT OR SHE MUST ANSWER WHATEVER CALLS THAT COMES IN

1 Like

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by tonymyke4life(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's funny how men think they are God!. Believe all these guyz at your own detriment. Some of them might even be kneeling down begging their girlfriends this moment. Do not practice all you see online. It's different from real life. There's absolutely nothing wrong in praising your woman. Most women likes to b appreciated, it's not about pride, it's about making them feel loved and valued. All you people forming alpha male, there's no such thing as that, it's just a term used by guyz to raise their ego. If you love your woman, nothing would b too much to do for her.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by ifytrik(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Killbillz:
NA DEM!
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by muyico(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

Boy not man
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
ifytrik:
NA DEM!
Who be this one undecided
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Divay22(f): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
I hate men who rain praises om their gfs/wives. Just take a look Barack Obama who always rain praises on his wife but she never did that to him.
She don't do it publicly, doesn't mean she love him any less..
We all have various ways of praising the ones we love.. Either publicly or privately...
Sometimes it's not in the words but the action.

1 Like

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
brosom:

you're fucking right bro
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
That babe isn't yours, just dig your turn and pass her around
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by judatech: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm sure that girl's future husband is reading this now cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by culf: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
God bless you @op, some guys dey f**kup no be small.

1 Like

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2022
Excellent.

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by HolyMan12: 1:14am On Oct 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

BarackRonaldo grin

How far with your sweetheart fati2001 aka Jeon? grin
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by techWriter3: 3:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Is just ur crank man, it'll be foolish to think it's urs forever

2 Likes

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by ObalendeCMS: 4:13am On Oct 21, 2022
You are not different from that man. Felling like a lord over some dirty, loose, ugly looking, disease ridden and smelly average naija girl pnssy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / Ladies And Love Potions / This Beauty Is A Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.