Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? (56265 Views)

She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lastanza:

Hahaa, not really but we 've all got one experience or the other. I rather go for what I want now instead of some one confusing my emotions in the name of green light.
Girls with green lights are green snakes bro, I can relate. I'll rather follow my mind instead.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
lovelybugs:

Yea I get your point. It almost seems impossible. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck.
Goodnight.

Thanks dear, good night, have a lovely night rest.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
HungerMustGo:
The thread confirms what I know already.

Men are so psychologically messed up big time.

Annoying thing is that many of them never learn. And many of them morons are on nairaland always disturbing ladies that didn't beg for their attention.
For you to post this, I doff my hat for your username
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by elonize(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
ebohstepn:

Very true bro. I have even seen a case like that.
so trade easy,slipping around dey sweet die,but e dey somehow narrow d man's thinking
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 04, 2019
I think I was just being naive. It happened a 7/8 years back in 100 level. There was this girl that liked me so much. She expressed her interest in every possible means, yet, I didn't catch it. I never realized. I friend-zoned her and that was it.
Thinking about her recently reminded me of how 'a big clown' I was.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by lovelybugs(f): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2019
ebohstepn:

Thanks dear, good night, have a lovely night rest.
Thanks, same to you.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Osasmd: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Olutala:
U should know that the green light doesn't stay on forever. If the trigger for the green light wanes be rest assured that rejection is guaranteed if you approach. Make hay while.......
That's true
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Osasmd: 1:24am On Mar 04, 2019
olaBC007:
Also a victim of this green light shit, na one deeper life girl for my street come visit me , no b say e no dey com b4 cos e be friend with my twin sister but this time around he entered my bedroom, I dey on top bed.she greeted and sleep beside me, with her olumo boobs right b4 me, I was like which kain level be dis...well as well omo boi, we just they chat and the bae was kinda touchy, I no dull am. I start to dey touch too, she even place her head on my chest. And gbam! I tried to touch her boobs, na so she slap my hand away, still dey talk to me as if nothing happened. I snub her till she waka.

The story never end brethren, she go tell my name best niqqa for street say I be ashawo niqqa say I try to rough handle her and touch her boobs to look good cos i notice tgat she get crush for the guy, but trust guys... He told me weytin she said and I tell am how e take happen, we just laugh at it say na her dey look for cheap attention. Like two weeks after, she came back again , meet me on bed and sleep beside me, I just stand up, saying nothing leaving her alone looking like a fool she be
Correct guy
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by YoungLionken(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
remiproxy:
how can I stop myself from falling in love with girls anyhow.

There are so many ways to do that broa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.