Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Can He Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Change? (2581 Views)

Will He Change After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Change? by adeboo(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2007
Now guys please help me out.

Met a nice guy, ideal and definately my idea of my dream boat.
The thing is that he says he isnt ready for anything long term yet cause his private life is in a mess and i know for a fact that his private life is in a mess and he likes me (he told me that) and i like him too.

His reasons for trying to sort out his private life is most definately valid.

But the thing i wanna know is - is he likely to change or is he leadingme on.

P.S. I think he is genuine but maybe my judgements are blared.
Re: Can He Change? by Dvampire(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2007
it all depends on the mess he is in (would help in the assessment if you'd give us a little detail of what it is). because some mess take long term to correct while others take long term.
Re: Can He Change? by adeboo(f): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2007
Dvampire:

it all depends on the mess he is in (would help in the assessment if you'd give us a little detail of what it is). because some mess take long term to correct while others take long term.

Well he has two kids from two different mothers. One nearly ten and the other just two.
According to him, he said the youngest one wasnt really 'planned'.

I really like him and at thispoint in ma life, am not really ready for anything long term either but i just wanna know if he is taking me for a ride or if he is someone i could truly invest my time and effort in
Re: Can He Change? by uchetobi(f): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2007
y does he go about having unplanned children? Hasn’t he heard about protection?? So why did he break up the relationship with the mother of these kids? Hope he is not the hit and find another woman to hit type? Open your eyes and reason with your head and not your heart. Theball is in ur court. Its your decision to make. But if you guys get all serious and it leads to marriage u have to accept his kids like your own. You may just not want that enormous responsibility.
Re: Can He Change? by adeboo(f): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2007
thanks uchetobi.

i understand what you saying i have thought of the same thing maself.
I actually have a child maself and am usually one that wouldnt date a man that has numerous baby mamas but you guys know how you just come along and change evrything - especially when he is what you have been looking for.

Damn why cant life be so straight forward.
Re: Can He Change? by Creamish(f): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2007
Gurl, No matter how sweet today is, u gotto think about tomorrow. The fact dat hez got kids outside should be worth considering in the relationship. Since ur not ready for a committment, then i guess u shuldnt be worried about his problems---but since u find urself worrying bout how sure u r about him, dat means somewhere in ur heart, ur hoping hez a keeper--

First of, u've gotto b true to urself-- do u rily want to spend ur life with him? Considering d kinda dramaz d baby mamaz might act? If ur reply is yes, then sit him down and let him tell u if hez ready for a probability of a life time committment--

Now, im guessing hez in too deep a hole to be ready for such so i'd advice u lean back a bit on ur emotions and fall for him when ur sure hez stable enuff to move forward wink
Re: Can He Change? by adeboo(f): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2007
Thats so true Creamish - thanks a great deal.

Thanks for bringing me back to my senses.
Re: Can He Change? by la1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2007
lemme put it like dis hon,d dude is a wolf,i know dis cos use2b one of em,u jst gonna end up havin mo kids for him plus he's gonna use d same line(am tryin 2sort out my private life bull shit)on the next gullible dame.take my advice get over ur hormones and use your head,surely a fine ass chick like u can find sommone else with less luggage,but which ever way u play it good luck, k
Re: Can He Change? by la1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2007
lemme put it like dis hon,d dude is a wolf,i know dis cos use2b one of em,u jst gonna end up havin mo kids for him plus he's gonna use d same line(am tryin 2sort out my private life bull shit)on the next gullible dame.take my advice get over ur hormones and use your head,surely a fine ass chick like u can find sommone else with less luggage,but which ever way u play it good luck, k
Re: Can He Change? by HENRIS(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2007
l really believe in love, if u really love him, why not sacrifice and make sure u stop him from such mess, if only u can discover if he truelly loves you.
Re: Can He Change? by moondust(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2007
no!
Re: Can He Change? by Aproko(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2007
@la,
you are right.

i have a friend who dated someone that sounds just like this guy.she thought she could change him or he would grow to love her. the result? a baby boy she can barely take care of, a marriage that never was, time wasted on a no good brother, time being spent looking for the 9ja man that would love her and her son (still searching for that), no social life (has to change pampers), the list is endless.

so gal,dont ever think you can change a man, (except that man wants to change you cant change him). please have fun if you dont want to commit but beware of having fun with a messed up private life bro, the mess just might extend to you!!!be careful my dear. wink

2 Likes

Re: Can He Change? by DewDrop(f): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2007
[center]My momma always told me
You can't change a man, the only thing you can change is yourself!
So if you can somehow remove all doubts from your mind and get with him
Do you girl!
If not- the you know what u gotta do
cool[/center]
Re: Can He Change? by adeboo(f): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2007
Thanks alot people. I know that i definately cant change a man.

I really appreciate the advice. Am beginning to come back to ma senses now.
Re: Can He Change? by anabell(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2007
IF I WERE U, I WONT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.In this tin called love its always good to use ur head 1st b4 ur heart
Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 26, 2007
welcome to the third child by a third woman for this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can He Change? by adeboo(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2007
davidylan:

I regret that in Jesus name.

Thanks guys for making me see beyond his finess.
Re: Can He Change? by omoge(f): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2007
Adeboo, good that you are starting to think well. because much dramas are on the way and will be coming in soon from baby mamas.

stay cheerful wink
Re: Can He Change? by adeboo(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2007
omoge:

Adeboo, good that you are starting to think well. because much dramas are on the way and will be coming in soon from baby mamas.

stay cheerful wink

Thanks its just so bad cause he is so fine.
But really thanks guys cause i have really thought about it and am seeing reason.

Thanks
Re: Can He Change? by Aproko(f): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2007
my dear, no be fine bobo we go chop oh grin
Re: Can He Change? by Everbright(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2007
Aproko:

my dear, no be fine bobo we go chop oh grin
you follow me hear tori abi
my comment is hmmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Can He Change? by HENRIS(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2007
lt allright if you think u cant make it up.
good luck
Re: Can He Change? by JuneJemini(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
adeboo you are a very sincere person and i prt that no man will use you as a wrag. What is the level of mess he is in?is it that bad abd has he explained it to you?if he has and you can cope with it, then take the risk but endeavour to open up to him your heart feelings and fear at every level of your affair. You are not judgementl and thats a sure way that you are on a good track to being a 1daful spouse or friend. Please, try to kkep us on naijaland.com posted so that we could help or contact us privately.bye there,
Re: Can He Change? by adeboo(f): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2007
JuneJemini:

adeboo you are a very sincere person and i prt that no man will use you as a wrag. What is the level of mess he is in?is it that bad abd has he explained it to you?if he has and you can cope with it, then take the risk but endeavour to open up to him your heart feelings and fear at every level of your affair. You are not judgementl and thats a sure way that you are on a good track to being a 1daful spouse or friend. Please, try to kkep us on naijaland.com posted so that we could help or contact us privately.bye there,

Oh ma goodness thanks guys.
I thought i was gonna get plastered by the responses but its been bearable so far.

I really think am just gonna keep looking for my own man cause i dont fell i have any time to waste. At 28 the biological clock is ticking and i would love to have another baby soon (my first is 8 and half).

Thanks alot guys- will keep searching
Re: Can He Change? by Youngpo413: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
adeboo:

Well he has two kids from two different mothers. One nearly ten and the other just two.

I really like him and at thispoint in ma life, am not really ready for anything long term either but i just wanna know if he is taking me for a ride or if he is someone i could truly invest my time and effort in

chei ladies will never learn at all...two kids from "two" different women and you are here asking silly questions?
Go ahead wait for him he may change for you...also you being the third baby mama is not a bad idea...Eka ebot!
Re: Can He Change? by Youngpo413: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
adeboo:
am usually one that wouldnt date a man that has numerous baby mamas but you guys know how you just come along and change evrything - especially when he is what you have been looking for.

yeah, He is exactly what those two other baby mama has been looking for in a man,thereby trying to trap him with pregnancy...but as a sharp guy,he dumped both of them...so it wont be a bad idea if you join the league and become the third victim...lol
it pays to be handsome,caring,rich then get big dickkk join...hehehe...this is always the outcome...
Bitchhh be like "he`s got all I need in a man"...hehehe,then get ready to shey him with other bitchez...shey na only you sabi better thing?
Re: Can He Change? by 100Cents: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
adeboo:

What makes you think he won't make you a baby mama like the two previous women ?

Ladies....!
Re: Can He Change? by Youngpo413: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
davidylan:
Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
If I tell a lady exactly what the guy told you then I am really saying: young lady move on, I ain't interested in you.
Re: Can He Change? by Youngpo413: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
adeboo:

Oh ma goodness thanks guys.
I thought i was gonna get plastered by the responses but its been bearable so far.

I really think am just gonna keep looking for my own man cause i dont fell i have any time to waste. At 28 the biological clock is ticking and i would love to have another baby soon (my first is 8 and half).

Thanks alot guys- will keep searching

what happened to your baby`s dad...why cant you go back to him?

(1) (Reply)

In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This / Mistakes Men Make While Wooing Ladies / Gals, If Aguy U D Seen Bt Nt Spokn2 Cam Up 2u & Started Talkn 2u Wat Wud U Tink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.