Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. (1549 Views)

When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? / My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by Chenzee(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2019
This friend of mine is simply frustrated and tired of his lady neighbour. He told me that he once asked her out, but she rained insults on him. She said he's too poor to date her. She even showed him her iPhone worth 200k to intimidate him.

But the most hilarious thing is that, she never stopped begging him for petty items like onions, pepper, salt, maggi etc. anytime she wants to cook. She'd always tell him, she buys her things in bulk and so, wouldn't want to start buying in pieces. She continued for over 4 months now.

He met me and asked to help him with the answer to give her when next she comes begging. "Tell her to DOWNLOAD the items with her phone" was my reply.

What will be your reaction?
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by shakmati(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Stop hating jor. Give her the onions if you have. What if it's her ex that bought the phone for her? grin
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by Billionsmith: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Having an expensive phone is not a sign of wealth. As a matter of fact, people that stress for their money don't go for something that will drain their pocket thus making them to beg. I don't think she bought the phone herself .

3 Likes

Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by habsydiamond(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
A giving hand will always receive.... Continue to give it to her no matter the circumstances, am sure u will reap ut good deeds whether from her or someone better than her.
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by tooth4tooth: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tell her ,selling her IPhone can get her a truck full of Maggi, pepper and onions grin grin

Don't mind them with their fake lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chenzee:
This friend of mine is simply frustrated and tired of his lady neighbour. He told me that he once asked her out, but she rained insults on him. She said he's too poor to date her. She even showed him her iPhone worth 200k to intimidate him.

But the most hilarious thing is that, she never stopped begging him for petty items like onions, pepper, salt, maggi etc. anytime she wants to cook. She'd always tell him, she buys her things in bulk and so, wouldn't want to start buying in pieces. She continued for over 4 months now.

He met me and asked to help him with the answer to give her when next she comes begging. "Tell her to DOWNLOAD the items with her phone" was my reply.

What will be your reaction?

Lie Mohamed
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin see this attention seeking op sha shocked since you know the reply why are you disturbing us again naaaa tongue

I want a website and pin verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by earthsync(f): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
I said this the other time on another thread that iPhone has helped boost the self esteem of some youths in Nigeria, making them act like egomaniacs. Imagine using an iPhone to claim rich so as to turn someone down but still roam around begging for little things #spits I've come in contact with her type and their mentality reeks of dead cells
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by HerCuteness(f): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
IPhone doesn't denote wealth
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by honestmike(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
this is just dumb. people keep mumuing up and down. you fit employ her as cook since you have the food stuffs in your house.

fake people who claim wealthy na im dey get excuse to beg. if you like give her house rent later and car.
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by Chenzee(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Tell her ,selling her IPhone can get her a truck full of Maggi, pepper and onions grin grin

Don't mind them with their fake lifestyle.

Thanks my brada....
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by Chenzee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
earthsync:
I said this the other time on another thread that iPhone has helped boost the self esteem of some youths in Nigeria, making them act like egomaniacs. Imagine using an iPhone to claim rich so as to turn someone down but still roam around begging for little things #spits I've come in contact with her type and their mentality reeks of dead cells

Correct my dear....It's so annoyingly disgusting...
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by Kylekent59: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
That is exactly the definition of Fake life style.

You would wanna look rich but inside/around you is something else.

Imagine a guy that has Toyota venza but his last account balance is 50k.

Living your real life is the best.
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by frankIzuchukwu(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
that's the definition of a slay queen? using a phone that worth 200k with less than 20k in her account..
Re: Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. by frankIzuchukwu(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kylekent59:
That is exactly the definition of Fake life style.

You would wanna look rich but inside/around you is something else.

Imagine a guy that has Toyota venza but his last account balance is 50k.

Living your real life is the best.

That's a definition of a Bleep boy

(1) (Reply)

Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. / Lady Accuses Singer Papisnoop Of Sleeping With Her Without Paying / Please How Do I Convince My Sister To Break Unhealthy Ties ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.