Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies (4468 Views)

When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by MrDanas: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ok, So I and this girl have been dating for 3 years.

I made my mistakes (A few girls came visiting me which she saw, she saw chats on my phone and all), we broke up and within that time I am pretty sure she had been with one or 2 other guys as I was always in touch with her security guy who gave me updates. I asked but she denied. I have mentioned I don't have any problem with what she has done during the breakup as i believe it is payback for what i did.

During the breakup, we were still in contact and she mentioned not wanting to get involved with anyone as she was emotionally stressed and needed the time to heal. Well, I knew I wanted her back so I kept on trying.

Well, long story short. We are back together but she still sees the guy and still denies it. I asked her to move in with me for some time and she agreed. She agreed for us to get back together on the condition that she would leave if she notices any foul play, like me talking to girls and all.

However, here is my plight:

It's been a week plus since we got back. She doesn't put in much effort, doesn't call or text, and if I decide not to call or text (match her energy) she fumes and threatens to leave.

>>> I understand it's been just 1 week and she needs time to rekindle whatever we had so taking it slow and being patient. However, I sometimes feel I am getting breadcrumbs (little attention just to keep me as an option ).

>>> She cries whenever she comes to my place as she says it reminds her of all the hurt and the wrongs I did (bringing girls to the house, getting gifts from other girls and stuff)and she still finds it difficult to get past the hurt and trust me again. (So I feel, just maybe the love is still there just needs time to heal and all.)

>>> My biggest worry now is she still sees this guy but denies she doesn't. I am moving to a new place and have asked her to come to spend a month which she has agreed. But as of yesterday, I was told she didn't sleep at home meaning she slept at the guy's place. Should I still be patient or just call this off at once?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Joezinho: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
The kind of rhetorical questions SIMPS ask on nairaland is always funny...

* I ate akpu, will it make me shiit?
* My neighbor is cooking beans, can I perceive the aroma?
* I ate moi moi , will it make me mess?

Dating these materialistic, ungrateful, narcissistic, self centered and egocentric naija babes is truly one of the surest ways to develop PTSD. Nigerian babes have mental problem but they call it “mood swings...”

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by BlaqJosh: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na You Sabi.... But Wait ooo
I Fit Be That Guy Sef... What's Her Name First ??

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Ballzproblemm: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dem suppose flog you cane

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by decatalyst(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
And you have come to your online in-laws to whine abi.

Clap for yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Godson234: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by rickpat(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
if you are sure she is seeing the other guy...and lying to you with a straight face... without blinking....the question I would love you to ask yourself is...WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A GIRL THAT LIES TO YOU?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A GIRL THAT CHEATS ON YOU CONTINUOUSLY AND UNAPOLOGETICALLY??

WHAT ARE YOU HOPING TO ACHIEVE FROM THE RELATIONSHIP?..A HAPPY HOME?..A GOOD WIFE?..A FAITHFUL WIFE?

WHY ARE YOU INVESTING YOUR EMOTIONS AND LOYALTY TO SUCH A WOMAN?

FINALLY THIS IS FOR YOU...ARE YOU TOTALLY REPENTED FROM CHEATING ON HER?

HAVE YOU WON BACK HER TRUST AGAIN?

NOW ANY NEED TO TRY TO WIN HER TRUST WHEN SHE IS BEING VINDICTIVE (cheating continuously cus of your mistake)..

answer those questions and decide if she is worth it...be very careful bro... manipulative,liars and vindictive people can wreck you emotionally in the long run

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Dizzyyish: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by YeyeGbami: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dey use condom bros. That is my only advice for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Nastysam: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Guy....You just dey play for fire...Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Ronnnie: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
The moment you forced her to come back to you,you killed all form of respect and attraction she had for you.....as in every damn feeling is dead.
Now you are the one in love while she is with another guy she has feelings for....she is keeping you as a backup plan in case the other guy disappoint so she doesn't loose in both side...
If you continue,it will only get worse as she will keep on pushing your limit till you get the gist and do the needful to get by leaving her and moving on
I will advice you Ghost her totally,as in act as if she is dead and move on with your life and never even dare to take her back even if she cries, NEVER....
If your instinct tell you she is cheating,then 100% she is ....
You are tolerating disrespect from her and you think she won't cheat on you...Block her from your life and move on...Dont let her manipulate your head as you have enough worries already.
Once a girl be start disrespecting you,she won't take time before she changes ship(Start cheating) and she has done day already....
But I know some other will tell you otherwise and say you should talk to her blah blah blah....and you in your emotions will do that thinking she will change...but the result will not change trust me kos I am speaking from experience....
Free her and move on bro

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Slynation(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Okada pack here...I'm getting another simping signals

Modified : well, at some point I stopped insulting Simps because I know one day they will definitely come around...

Having had multiple relationships with different ladies from different backgrounds and tribes, I can assure you 95% share similar traits which is "MANIPULATIONS" and as a simp, you will definitely see it as love when in reality, your masculinity, intelligence and respect is been trampled upon.

If you haven't learnt anything today please note this... "Immediately after break up, never be the one to return back to your Ex", once you try it, You have definitely surrendered your ego and self worth to such person and this cut across both genders. A lady will always be jealous if her man is getting attention from other girls, and once she leaves, the Agharacha's law of definite return must always take place, it a must...!!

Now you are the female in your relationship because she's currently holding you by the balls with that manipulative slogan "I will leave this relationship if so so so....." And you will see yourself doing things you ought not to do because you have sold your ego & masculinity to her in exchange for her loyalty, she's currently incharge and will continue to misbehave and gaslight you since you have simpingly built your happiness around her and the only way out is for you to turn the tables around...!!

How do you do that?? very simple.... Simply tell her to leave and don't return the next time she voice that sentence and do not call, text nor show any atom/signs/symptoms of emotional damages or remorse by updating heartbreaking post on your status for her to see, just move on as if nothing happened, infact go out more and feel happy like a hefty burden left your shoulders...You will be amazed with the outcome!!

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Mightyify(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dead all your emotions...keep her for only knacks. Don't emotionally disturb her allow her to do her thing that's the only way to earn your respect and whenever she left the guy to focus on you....you dump her

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
U see hot coal u say wether make u take hand fetch am Oga fetch oo.. put am for head sef undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by omolasho: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chai this oops simp o! Like say make I flog am Oraimo cord for neck!

[quote author=MrDanas post=113611582]Ok, So I and this girl have been dating for 3 years.

I made my mistakes (A few girls came visiting me which she saw, she saw chats on my phone and all), we broke up and within that time I am pretty sure she had been with one or 2 other guys as I was always in touch with her security guy who gave me updates. I asked but she denied. I have mentioned I don't have any problem with what she has done during the breakup as i believe it is payback for what i did.

During the breakup, we were still in contact and she mentioned not wanting to get involved with anyone as she was emotionally stressed and needed the time to heal. Well, I knew I wanted her back so I kept on trying.

Well, long story short. We are back together but she still sees the guy and still denies it. I asked her to move in with me for some time and she agreed. She agreed for us to get back together on the condition that she would leave if she notices any foul play, like me talking to girls and all.

It's been a week plus since we got back. She doesn't put in much effort, doesn't call or text, and if I decide not to call or text (match her energy) she fumes and threatens to leave.

>>> I understand it's been just 1 week and she needs time to rekindle whatever we had so taking it slow and being patient. However, I sometimes feel I am getting breadcrumbs (little attention just to keep me as an option ).

>>> She cries whenever she comes to my place as she says it reminds her of all the hurt and the wrongs I did (bringing girls to the house, getting gifts from other girls and stuff)and she still finds it difficult to get past the hurt and trust me again. (So I
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by IsellSmartTvs: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
This one u Dey always accommodate visitors,be like ur ous na convention center,freebies plenty for ur place
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Eyinju112(f): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
I have once found myself in this kind of romance. My man is so good at leaving relationship every time issues arise and come back after 6 months or there about... so this last issue was tough and honestly I don’t want him back, so I found myself an influential young man, I loved this new bf so bad, he was hardworking, gentle and loving. We never had issues for once. To cut the story short, my fiancé came back begging and promising he would never leave our relationship ever again, he convinced me and I fell for it but told him I had started seeing someone else he said that wasn’t a problem for him. Okay!! He brought back our relationship with a pace. He was all over me, showed me cares and affection, he later manipulated me to spend a night in his apartment which I did, later it was 2 days and after he doesn’t want me out of his sight. I moved in with him and then I was finding it difficult to talk to my influential and gentle bf. I couldn’t pick his calls at night which was important to him, He couldn’t see me after office as he use to everyday. Argument started, fight begin, little by little we parted ways till date. And I’m cool with my fiancé, we getting married soon...
Advise for op, don’t listen to any redpiller, hold on till your babe gets herself under your roof. She won’t be able to talk to her denied bf anymore and with time her relationship with him would sink...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by odinson1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Eyinju112:
I have once found myself in this kind of romance.
Advise for op, don’t listen to any redpiller, hold on till your babe gets herself under your roof. She won’t be able to talk to her denied bf anymore and with time her relationship with him would sink...

This is why we say you women have fish Brains. The girl clearly doesn't want or love him, I don't even understand why you women don't at least use your fish brains to reason

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Drsnives(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Simp
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by peedeeasobie(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrDanas:

>>> She cries whenever she comes to my place as she says it reminds her of all the hurt and the wrongs I did (bringing girls to the house, getting gifts from other girls and stuff)and she still finds it difficult to get past the hurt and trust me again. (So I feel, just maybe the love is still there just needs time to heal and all.)

>>> My biggest worry now is she still sees this guy but denies she doesn't. I am moving to a new place and have asked her to come to spend a month which she has agreed. But as of yesterday, I was told she didn't sleep at home meaning she slept at the guy's place. Should I still be patient or just call this off at once?

There is nothing anybody will say to people like you that will ever matter, you are in love and will never listen to advice.

You know what to do but you won't until that girl finishes you completely
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
I truly don't have any advice,the relationship will never be the same again tho after your first issues.
Now buy agbo,so that you can hit when it's your time.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Streetmovement(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op collect this advice "Let bygones be bygones unless you buy gun" grin

If you know you know cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by wiseone28: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wetin i just read Op

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by srclark: 1:38am On Jun 09, 2022
MrDanas:

go and get yourself a more matured and decent lady ,a relationship of 3 years encounters normal relationship issues and the next thing for her is to enter another relationship don't be deceived this other guy might have been in the picture for a long time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Come chop slap.sharp. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Somijedeen: 2:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Th
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by SNEFF: 3:39am On Jun 09, 2022
now she don dey waka and she no lemme know - magnito and yung6ix.. stay woke man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by biggace(m): 3:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Knowing when to leave is self-care.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Emmanuel909090: 4:07am On Jun 09, 2022
It's too early for this.
Leave that girl ASAP, or she will keep manipulating you till the day you die.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by FahBuLous: 4:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Call it off at once...

Make this biitch no come give you heart attack

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 09, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / I Wanna Propose 2 Him! / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.