Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures (29347 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Got married to her ancestor
This must be Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilmax:
this marriage will last grin
I dey tells you grin
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by afoltundeseen(f): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
They must be deeper life members. Since we are talking about marriage here. Why not read this!

MARRIAGE is like a shoe. When you wear oversize, be ready to drag it along through out life, and when you wear under-size be ready to feel the pains through out life”.

One thing about marriage is that you don’t drop your shoe or remove it at any point, no matter how painful or how stressful it is....

https://akraym.com/prepare-for-the-marriage-not-wedding/
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Timijo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
And we are supposed to applaud this? Nothing seems right in these pictures. From the groom, to the bride, the cake, the picture quality. Everything looks gloomy.

Poverty has really limited a lot of individuals, thereby making them accept mediocrity as a standard. There is no way on earth this sham of an arrangement can be recognized as a wedding. It is this same mediocre, below-par mentality that is holding us back in this country. What the hell!
Must everybody spend extravagantly in wedding ceremony? These people put their resources together and managed it and you are here bad mouthing them. Your opinion does not count and they don't need you to validate them.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by bjjose: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cut you coat according to your size

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by osamz007: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
If u know the Church. Raise ur hand cool
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by easzypeaszy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:
And we are supposed to applaud this? Nothing seems right in these pictures. From the groom, to the bride, the cake, the picture quality. Everything looks gloomy.

Poverty has really limited a lot of individuals, thereby making them accept mediocrity as a standard. There is no way on earth this sham of an arrangement can be recognized as a wedding. It is this same mediocre, below-par mentality that is holding us back in this country. What the hell!
wer is ur won Biatchhhh
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is this nonsense? sad

Not impressed in any way at all.

Rubbish. angry
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wallahi, this wedding dey make me life, Ahhh, wonders shall never end.
Happy Married life. May God Almighty bless your Union.
Amin
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by DaInferno(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:

i think you are stupid... Just stupid, I have slot to tell you but it will but it will be wasted time
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
They cut their coat according to their sizes, in fact weddings must not be flamboyant, what matters is what will happen after the wedding.
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Rosarie(f): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
delugajackson:

no cake ooo
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 04, 2019
It's simple and the class being portrayed is obvious. I wish them all the best though I suspect it's adapted from a christian movie.
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Sageboss(m): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2019
I don't even know dia problem sef
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Reeb2244: 2:24am On Mar 04, 2019
delugajackson:

Your life and the way you think are so dry. undecided
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Ishilove: 2:28am On Mar 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Ishilove people. grin
LMAO! cheesy cheesy

Uncle, Chinua Achebe sagely asked in 'A Man of the People'- "What is modesty but inverted pride?" cheesy

Great people are always willing to be little grin
Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

A simple and beautiful wedding event. Are there no guests?

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/check-out-this-simple-and-beautiful-wedding-pictures

Lalasticlala
what kind of wedding is this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Simple And Beautiful Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Ishilove:

LMAO! cheesy cheesy

Uncle, Chinua Achebe sagely asked in 'A Man of the People'- "What is modesty but inverted pride?" cheesy

Great people are always willing to be little grin
Modesty kee you dia. Do that kain wedding and invite me mek I call boko haram for you. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Why Would You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.