Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day (25214 Views)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) / Bride With Angelic Voice Leads Praise And Worship On Her Wedding Day! / Pretty Bride With Angelic Voice Leads Praise And Worship On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Trizzi: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2019
A beautiful Bride with Angelic Voice Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/bride-leads-praise-and-worship-on-her.html

5 Likes

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Trizzi: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Watch the video HERE
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by chudez0147(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fct since over 8years ... Now I believe my younger Brother when he said " Heaven will lay hands upon me this new month...
Happy New month.... #GodSpeed to all you wonderful creatures out there!!... Please kill me with likes

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by gurunlocker: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
They will surely miss her grin

5 Likes

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Deivid10(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Olukologia24592(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
So lovely. I want a girl like this. I play drums..

3 Likes

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
I want a bride that understands it starts and ends with us
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by abbaapple: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
angry

This fix game guys above me are the hungriest people I have ever seen! Stupid Bois!! Spit on there useless poverty stinking life’s lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by IkpuMmadu: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Do should we fry crayfish

1 Like

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by IMASTEX: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by DesChyko: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Aunty has been waiting a loooooong time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by honestivo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
When u met ur heart desired

1 Like

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Demogorgon(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
She gats worship God o. It's not easy.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Daniel058(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lai Mohammed
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Satan66(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Keep praising what doesn't exist
Las Las, your husband will end up beating you like a dog cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seun, Abeg Do Smting Against These Bet Guys Naw. Haba!
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Daniel058(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:
Fct since over 8years ... Now I believe my younger Brother when he said " Heaven will lay hands upon me this new month...
Happy New month.... #GodSpeed to all you wonderful creatures out there!!... Please kill me with likes
LAI MOHAMMED
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Thisis2raw(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
She no fit just leave anoda person lead toady
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Rebuke: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

This fix game guys above me are the hungriest people I have ever seen! Stupid Bois!! Spit on there useless poverty stinking life’s lipsrsealed

Don't be surprised their fellow mumus go still patronise them o
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by AngelHoly(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dis is what happen when search husband in all dating site for years including OLX,jumia,konga and Amazon

And God finally give you the person who pass who you are searching for
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Rebuke: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Don't be surprised their fellow mumus go still patronise them o grin
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Greatfullheart: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
That's Awesome...

1 Like

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:
No be only FCT...na Kubwa

2 Likes

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by happney65: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hope she go fit suck dick like that too with the way she dey grab that mic.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by castrol180(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
May be she love it that way

1 Like

Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by systemz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
She wan trend
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by femi4: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Whats the big deal.....even groom fit drive on his wedding day
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:

Congrats on your achievement.
Re: Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day by BOOZELEE: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Her ring tone go sweet for bed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Night I Put Prick For 2 Separate Okpos Toto / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.