Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover (41943 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Soljaboi44(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing..
Check out the pre-wedding photos of these military couple

The lady, identified as Favour Marshal has taken to Facebook to flaunts her husband to be as they set to wed soon.
See what we wrote;

Story of marshal and ovie#episode1 if u know u know#

Please wish them well...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Soljaboi44(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
more...

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Soljaboi44(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala...

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Ziel20: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Girl that is posing with fist hmmm. I hope that dude is equal to the task. But no fine girl sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by tooth4tooth: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wow!! Pretty couple.

12 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by kay29000(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cute pics. smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chai!

God did the knacking? grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by frankmelv(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
The girl no get nyash shaa

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Fxwarrior: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
This one is yanshless so what to flaunt again?

Happy happy to them.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
I feel like sneaking into their room, when the man is sent on an official assignment to another state.

While I scatter both the yellow labia minora and majora of the woman grin

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Nickijoy(f): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
So cute...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by straighttalk(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
No Reply
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by femi4: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Zamfara ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by samista: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Boring pics

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by airsaylongcon: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Military boy with beards? grin

Don't give me flak that SF are allowed to carry beards. This one wey dey bleach nobi SF anything

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Sportwin(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Airman vs naval rating

Pls someone explain the difference

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Kagawa10: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bleached guy. Why you dey hide your hand.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Fxwarrior: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
One thing I have observed about force men is that they never show emotions like kissing or smooching in their uniforms publicly though.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Athena4: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Uncle don't crash ur marriage, auntie try not to drown it.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by gebest: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
frankmelv:
she still try na

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Seandisputed(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
HML

On a lighter note, why do girls with little or no ass like to shoot up their asses when taking pictures.

If you no get nyash you no get. Simple.

Nigga even bleached.... what kind of life is this?

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by osamz007: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
I feel like sneaking into their room, when the man is sent on an official assignment to another state.

While I scatter both the yellow labia minora and majora of the woman grin

Spoilt child
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by Fxwarrior: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sportwin:
Airman vs naval rating

Pls someone explain the difference

Airforce is those that are attached to military air support like fighter jets, military connaissance missions which the husband belongs to now (vs) marrying a lady that is a naval personnel ( Navy) those that defend territorial waters using ships, submarines etc

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by dallex10(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Favour is now a Celeb
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by bossrillboss: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
frankmelv:
.lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover by puretayo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
The babe is my kinda spec.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.