Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée (52557 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by GistmoreNG: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
A Nigerian navy officer and his beautiful bride-to-be identifies as Temitope and Olabisi are set to tie the knot.

See more photo;

http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-a-navy-officer-and-his-beautiful-plus-sized-fiancee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by GistmoreNG: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
See more photos Pre-wedding photoshoot ==> HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by youngsahito(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
The guy is capable of carrying the load.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Natoski5(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pls somebody should pls give the person above me a chilled beer

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Treasure17(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
The guy resemble Buratai though. Congratulation.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Olalan(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wishing them a blissful union.
BTW most plus sized ladies have beautiful faces

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by pocohantas(f): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Obviously the men that are ready for commitment are not in Romance section, complaining about Nigerian women day in-day out. They are out there in their offices and business places, attracting the kind of women they want and need.

Ladies, focus on the people that matter grin

HML to them.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
it will last

congrats

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by GistMore9: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Real man. Blissful marriage devoid of heartaches I wish to you both.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Skmoda360(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mmmmmm!!! I like this....she is really fine and big. kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by youngsahito(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Natoski5:
Pls somebody should pls give the person above me a chilled beer
you be correct guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by DMerciful(m): 3:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Hey you, how you dey? Just wanna holla you
pocohantas:
Obviously the men that are ready for commitment are not in Romance section, complaining about Nigerian women day in-day out. They are out there in their offices and business places, attracting the kind of women they want and need.

HML to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Wickedfacts: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Only someone experienced in piloting a vessel, driving a trailer or driving a tank can marry this heavy duty.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by ubunja(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

HML to them.
as if commitment is a worthy thing in this age of cash-loving undercover prostitutes

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Dsgraphiks(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by ubunja(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Olalan:
Wishing them a blissful union.
BTW most plus sized ladies have beautiful faces
true.
If they trim that fat many will be quite something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by pocohantas(f): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2019
DMerciful:
Hey you, how you dey? Just wanna holla you

I am fine. Hope you are good too and thanks for hollaring cheesy. Do have a nice day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by partnerbiz4: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2019
I love this man.

That's a woman there not bones... cool

Bbw anytime, anyday...

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2019
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by gambudu: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Ops u sure say na pre wedding pix. Seems na normal freestyle pix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Mutemenot(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Dis one na heavy officer grin congrats man, I like it big also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Who tall pass between the two? E be like say the pics don confuse me, walahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by PureGoldh(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2019
This is what Dremo drizzy call " It's a Bigger Meat" grin

I wish them all the Best...perfect combo.

If yOu need Pure Original honey.

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Whaooooo.
Beautiful
Read my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by itsme01: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2019
shocked

Naval Seaman and a whale

but the woman fresh and fine mehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by IamPatriotic(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Tope papa fe lady yii, pelu gbogbo resistance and advise Mummy Dolan and Clara, well I wish them well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Nice one from Temitope and Olabisi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Conjugal bliss to the couple.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.